To The Real Hiphop Heads

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Irv Gotti, Sep 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irv Gotti

Irv Gotti New Member

I WANT SOME SERIOUS FEEDBACK ABOUT GREYS NEW TRACKS.

WE GOT RID OF SOME OF THE R&B TYPE OF TRACKS.

THE NEW TRACKS ARE:

"TILL I RELAPSE"

"GREY SHOOTIN"

AND THE BANGER "REVENGE"

IF YOU DIDNT LIKE GREY BEFORE........

YOU WILL LIKE HIM NOW......

IT GETS NO BETTER THAN THIS.........

CHITOWN I EXPECT A REPLY FROM YOU........

MAGE SAME WITH YOU......

ALL OTHER OPEN MINDED NON SAGE FRANCIS LOVERS ARE ALSO EXPECTED TO OPEN THERE MINDS UP TO THIS.......

CLICK HERE FOR THE TRACKS
    test
  2. ChItOwNLuV

ChItOwNLuV In your girls ass!

Well, as for my opinion. They definitely were a lot better than that RnB joint you put up a couple of days ago. My professional opinion is that he sounded most comfortalbe, energetic, and at home of the Made You Look beat from Nas. The till i relapse freestyle was cool, but he didn't bring the intensity he should have, like he brought over the Nas beat.

If he spits with the flow, energy and presence as he did over that nas cut, he can only progress.
    test
  3. sixty cycle hum

sixty cycle hum short arms, deep pockets

what the fuck kind of comment is that? all the "non sage francis lovers" can reply? i happen to like sage francis, and i happen to NOT like grey, but they arent related in anyway. i dont give a shit if i liked credence clearwater...i still wouldnt like grey. he doesnt bring anything new to the table. end of story.
    test
  4. knowmad

knowmad New Member

wow "Irv Gotti" ..... this kid is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!

and i aint talkin about grey.... this faggot has been spamming almost all the hiphop forums out there, with different names...

"Grey this Grey That" suck a fuckin dick gay mawfuka. at first i thought Grey was ok, but this faggot is just real annoying.... go fuk urself mawfuka. :)
    test
  5. Irv Gotti

Irv Gotti New Member

I posted on all the forums for different opinions.

On UGHH I get mostly Aesop Rock obsessors so most of the replies consist of it's "Wanna Be Thug Music", "Commerical" stupid shit like that.

Here being that Sage Francis is your idol I don't actually expect many MCs to enjoy it.

But being that there are a few intelligent heads such as Mage, ChiTown and a few select others.

I come for there opinion more than anyone elses.

Aren't you the idiot who posted Greys music at Holla Front.com though to tell Jin he got dissed on "The La La La".

Checkmate Bitch.

You lose.
    test
  6. larcen

larcen New Member

anyone else see the irony
    test
  7. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

^^^^
    Yes, I was about to post something about that, too.

Also, saying that Sage Francis is 60's idol is stupid. Liking somebody's music is different from having them as an idol, you moron.
    test
  8. sixty cycle hum

sixty cycle hum short arms, deep pockets

hahha who the fuck said i posted ANYTHING about grey on holla-front.com? checkmate what bitch? i never knew grey existed until you came up on this board acting like he was the greatest thing since richard simmons. i have sage francis' cd, does that mean hes my favorite mc? no...hes not my idol, i happen to think hes an amazing writer, thats it. so basically, you make it seem like the only people who are intelligent are the ones who think grey is the shit. get a life. no wait...make some of your OWN music and get off greys nuts. fatty.

if it "gets no better than this" then hip hop as we know it is doomed.
    test
  9. Sahtyrickal

Sahtyrickal New Member

^^^lmfao....look at fatty..........................................^^^
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.