To the adults here....

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by F Major, Mar 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

You got 30+ hours for that. That's enough time to have sex, masturbate, shit, shower and shave....lol. I am grown up man, but I'm just sayin he better not abuse his wife's support.

Pz
    test
  2. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

ive never really thought about it like that i always felt there wasnt enough time in the day for anything
    test
  3. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

lol dude is talking bout pimping out his wife

that ain't right man, you got to step up to the plate if you trying to be the man of the house hold

because in that sitution you describe , its not gonna work , because your girl (wife) will start walking all over you

inless she hella supportive of your dream
    test
  4. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

^and most dames aint supportive.
    test
  5. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

Tell me about it.

Everytime I'm in the studio, if my girl ain't with me, she ends up startin a stupid fight because I ain't spendin enough time with her. And like I love her and all, but I gotta keep repeatin myself bout how she gotta be supportive while I'm recording my album.

And Yo X, i think 24 hours a day is not enough. I wish there was like 50 hours a day so I can sleep 10, work on music for about 15-20, work 8 hours, and then do whatever I gotta do for the rest of the day.

But if you really organize yourself, you'll be amazed at how much you can get accomplished.

Pz
    test
  6. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

exactly.. and bills.. and u have to give urself much time to go out and network.. etc.. its good to be disciplined.. but perhaps the greatest discipline of all is the discpiline of maturity, that is to say, the ability to trust your instinct at any given moment to be the right one, which thereby eliminates the need to plan out every hour of your life, and opens up the opportunity of mixing things up..
    test
  7. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

I do most of my networking round here in my studio. If you want to get at me, I ain't gonna meet you at a club or at a restaurant. I'll catch you in my studio, make an appointment and swing by. I have the backing to be able to do that you know, I can dictate where to meet up with me. I'll be working on my R&B artist, and cats wanna meet up and do business, I'll tell them to come by the studio at a time i think i'll be done with the artist or whatever. Ever since I started recording the album at full force with a professional sound engineer, who's also my boy and business partner, I'm either at work, in the studio, with my girl, or at my university...but around 10 PM and onwards I'm at the studio...

Sole: What you gotta see though is half the cats on here don't even know how to network right, because they don't have their foot in the door yet and done see the necessity and importance of it and how it can impact their careers. They just startin up as producers. I personally didn't start claimin shit till I finally felt that I was solid enough to start handin out my shit (as a producer that is). As a rapper, I'm fully confident of my abilities.

Pz
    test
  8. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

I dont make a habit of inviting niggas I dont know to my studio to network, cause last thing I need is to have to get in an altercation over a jealous nigga
    test
  9. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

u gotta get u a bitch that loves music......my girl sings, so shes supportive of my shit

do NOT get in a relationship with a brod that actively shows she dont give a fuck about ya music...never asks about it....never gives an opinion....i made that mistake once..........gotta X that brod out......

music is like my child....she gotta love the child too....cuz the child is important
    test
  10. urban_tactics

its funny cuz Dskilz's cousin is one of my Pop's students (he's a gym teacher at the high school) and this nigga tellin my pops "yeah me and ya son supposed to be workin on a project"

huh? who is THIS nigga? i had to tell my pops i dont kno that nigga and i aint collabin on no beats with him either

i hate it when niggaz just gonna decide to gtet together on some music shit

i dont collab on beats nigga.......that shit is gay if u ask me......
    test
  11. Money Greene

Money Greene Da Man-Da Myth-Da Legend

Hahaha, watch for the Dskillz/Urb collab album comin this summer.
    test
  12. The Militant

The Militant New Member

making a beat is like fucking a girl

you can make as many beats as you want, hell you can even make 3 beats at a time if you want. but when two guys got to doubledick one girl thats gay. and when two guys got to make one beat thats gay.
    test
  13. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

that analogy is gay
    test
  14. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

that might be the reason why he stop posting here? lol

but I think you wrong when it comes to beat collabo's

2 minds are better than one esp

if you in the studio with real musicians i.e bass guitar players , key boardist

how is that NOT gonna help youre beats? and how is THAT gay?

now if you talking bout aim collabos then thats different
    test
  15. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

Thats why you got to set guide lines before they even step into your studio

and you should always have youre boyz there if its somebody you dont know

so if they get out of line , they getting stomped

atleast thats how I do it
    test
  16. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

blood lmaoo I thought I was the only one

wtf kind of analogy is that

comparing making beats to having sex? wtf lmaoo

then I guess Dr. Dre = MR RAINBOW of the centry

and every other beat that have been collabed on lol

where the fuck do y'all come up with this shit from

straight left field shit

and that same attitude is what is limiting you already , thinking you to good to collabo on anything is a bad sign, you aint gonna get to far thinking like that

2 great minds are better than 1
    test
  17. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

taht was mad gay.

anyways thats stupid. i got a production team. sometimes they may roll threw my studio and add some shit to sumtin im workin on and vice versa.

and try telling that to the neptunes... mayne then youll see how ignorant you sound..
    test
  18. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

exactly my point
    test
  19. urban_tactics

i dont need no nigga helpin me wipe my ass.....take a shower....drive my car.....and walk the dog.....

so i dont need no nigga helpin wit the beats...no homo
    test
  20. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

so wats your point? if you see it as helping thats you. if a nigga addin some shit on and its hot coo.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.