To my Muslim brothers and sisters

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Anidawehi, Dec 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Have you seen our own soceity?

They are by-products consumed in celeberties and starve for attention and fame.

Fuck'em. You can't correct 2 million little copies of paris hilton running around, just like you can't correct the centries of Muslim's always wanting to wage Holy war.

If you tell the truth, You're Islamophobic.And our country is SOOOOOOOO politically correct that without reading intensely or visting one of these middleeastern nations they follow like sheep behind political correct
    insentives.
    test
  2. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Anything is possible. It's just a matter of knowing how to make it happen, predicting all the possible reactions and redirecting them before they gather momentum.
    test
  3. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

It won't be easy, though.
    test
  4. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

And again you should read it in Arabic, see?

I proved my point, translated into English, it loses most if not all of the Metaphors.

Lol at you knowin Islam better than Muslims.

LMFAO at prophet muhammad having a Christian wife. That was a funny one!!! That was really good. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

LOL...you're too much. I believe in three religions, and I chose one as mine. And again, stop spewing bullshit about other religions with your redneck remarks!!!
    test
  5. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Telling you azue, devices off Men in Black, will be needed.

Jabbar, Mohammad took wives whom he forced to convert to islam and others whom he married did so to escape being treated as booty, two inpatictular were Juwayriya bint al-Harith of the quraysh (pagan arab) and Safiyya bint Huyayy of the Banu Nadir (jew). Also mohammad had WAAAAAAAAAAAY MORE than 4 wives. One of his wives treated as booty before converting and becoming mohammad's wife, was Juwairiyah bint Al-Harith. And lets not forget mohammad consummated his marriage with Aisha when she was only 9 yearsold. Now, You can argue that's
    incorrect, But then you would have to face the fact's that that type of behavior is still legally acceptable in the middleeast. (e.g. IRAN.)

Time magazine reported:

In Iran the legal age for marriage is nine for girls, fourteen for boys. The law occasionally been exploited by pedophiles, who marry poor young girls from the province, use them and then abandon them. In 2000 the iranian parliament voted to raise the minimum age for girls to fourteen, but this year, a legislative oversight body dominated by traditional cleric vetoed the move. An attempt
    by conservatives to abolish Yemen's legal minimum age of fifteen failed, but local experts say it is rearely enforced anyway. (the onset of puberty is considered an appropriate time for marriage to be consummated.) Ayatollah Khomeini refered to his marriage to a ten yearold girl at the age of 28 as devini blessing. And then Advised the FAITHFUL: "do your best to ensure that your daughters do not see their first blood in your house."

The United states national childern's fund(UNICEF) reports that over half of the girls in Afgnistan and bangladesh are married before they reach the age of eighteen. In early 2002, researchers in refugee camps in Afghanistan and pakistan found half the girls married by age thirteen. In an Afghan refugee camp, more than two out of three second-grade girls were either married or engaged, and virtually all the girls who were beyond second-grade were already married. One ten year old was engaged to a man of sixty. This is the price that females have paid throughout Islamic history. and continue to pay, for mohammad's status as "an excellent example of conduct." QURAN 33:21.
    test
  6. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Can you explain to me why you consider this funny?

His first wife, you know . . . the one who was 15 years older than him, was an Abionite Christian. God damn, you morons really don't know the history of your religion, do you?

As for that "traslation" bullshit, I'm not even gonna waste my time on your stupidity. Muslims teach that the Quran is to be taken literally, not metaphorically so your statement holds no validity.

You're not a real Muslim and I'm not going to debate with an internet Jihadist about his half assed perception of a religion. I know what the religion teaches. I don't give a shit what you say. I've studied it WITH real Muslims and sat and discussed it numerous times with an Imam.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.