To my Muslim brothers and sisters

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Anidawehi, Dec 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Yeah, I'll check that out sometime. It's not like most of his movies is it?
    I watched those "Once Upon A Time" flicks and the storylines were completely fuckin retarded.

Like Jackie Chan Chinese movies.
    test
  2. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

NAW, It has a Life message.
    test
  3. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

I wonder if they have it broke up into pieces on Youtube?

Ima check so I don't have to rent it.
    test
  4. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

test
  5. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Netflix it, Limewire Download it, Or rent it.

The fight scenes are just One element to the movie's story.
    And jet li's Fight with master Chin is the best.
    test
  6. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Registering Limewire right now.
    It's been installing Java for a couple minutes.
    test
  7. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Bout time

Now they're all showin up as "connecting"
    Ehh

I'll just let it go for a while, fuggit
    test
  8. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

Prove this
    test
  9. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Do you really want proof or are you just trying to be argumentative?

Anybody who calls theirself a Muslim and doesn't know that Islam (true Islam) teaches this . . . honestly, I don't even know how that is possible. I've read the Quran 3x from front to back and read some of the Hadith and am apalled at the shit he taught (or supposedly taught) according to Islam.

If you try to argue this, I'm not even going to reply. I'm tired of Muslims lying about what their book says. If you believe something then be a man and admit it, don't lie about your beliefs. That's a coward.

Sura 5:59-60
    59 - Say, "O people of the scripture, do you not hate us because we believe in GOD, and in what was revealed to us, and in what was revealed before us, and because most of you are not righteous?"

60 - Say, "Let me tell you who are worse in the sight of GOD: those who are condemned by GOD after incurring His wrath until He made them ••••••s and pigs, and the idol worshipers. These are far worse, and farther from the right path."

As for the "collecting booty" . . . I'm not even going to give you verses for that. The fact that you're asking for proof of that is an insult to both of us (you and me), intellectually. The Quran and Hadith in countless places promote it. The Quran even promotes taking Women Slaves and having Sex with them as one wishes. Don't play dumb on this. You'll really piss me off.

You also don't need proof that Mohammed said there will be sex in heaven. It's all through the Hadith and even in the Quran in a couple places. You're a Muslim, find it for yourself and stop asking Imams and online scholars what you should believe.

As for Mohammed's Jihad. It was not a spiritual battle. Stop lying to yourself. Jihad was ALWAYS about war. Muslims all around the world to this day expect a final war in which Muslims will conquer the earth and everybody will be a Muslim.

You know what, if you can't even be honest about what you believe . . . don't bother talking to me. How pointless is me giving you Sura after Sura only to have you try to alter what it means. It means exactly what it says. The Quran is not the Bible. It isn't left up to interpretation. If you're a Muslim then be a Muslim . . . but stop acting like a Christian. That's what Christians do.
    test
  10. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

again, what you posted is nothing.

go read the quran in arabic, cuz even with ur close minded thick skull u still can't get the context right.

Pz
    test
  11. Fi-lapsis

Fi-lapsis New Member

The ignorance expressed in this thread is astounding. I mean I expect unqualified ego bile when I enter the introspectrum....but to categorically announce that such a vast and historically significant book 'isn't left up to interpretation' is taking the cake.

And this is supposed be a forum for actual discussion? When the starter prefaces it by essentially saying ''this is the way it is....if you disagree i dont care what you say - you're wrong and i'm not going to reply....this is the official truth because i just decided it is....and I dont need to provide proof for my claims or even justify it....just asking for such thing makes you all imbeciles''?

Or maybe this was meant to be a grand revelation and we are meant to all forget whatever we understood to be true and just submit to it's over bearing wisdom? (fruitful discussion in the honest spirit of ascertaining truth is just for lames lets face it). In which case many thanks....truly I'm enlightened.

Amazing.
    test
  12. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

JABBAR - You and I both know the truth about your religion. I'm talkin to you. If you can't be honest about what your religion and your prophet teaches, then you're wasting my time. You claim to believe that the Quran is the "Word of Allah" and you want to try to alter what it says? You're a phony, duke.

Fy-Lactic - The Quran isn't left up to interpretation. It isn't the Bible or the Tanakh, Zohar, Rig Vedas, Dhammapada, or any of the other countless religions. The Quran is supposed to be the Unaltered Word of God. If it is left up to interpretation then that basically means that God wasted his time in sending the message. There is only ONE truth. And it doesn't require a "Book from God" to find it. It is within us.

There is only ONE truth.
    That is to live a humble life full of love and compassion and peace.
    Basically to love others as though they are yourself and to see God in all living beings.

That's it.
    That's all.
    That's ALL the religions summed up.

I don't give a damn what you think about my approach in this thread.
    Islam is just like Judaism and Christianity and every other religion.
    It's theories pawned off as Divine Revelation. If you approach them in that manner, then YES they are left up to interpretation. HOWEVER, if you approach them as they claim to be . . . then you cannot interpret it for yourself. That's what Hadith are for. Hadith interpret the Quran by providing Mohammed's practices as examples.

For example . . . Quran says to Pray.
    It doesn't say how many times.
    One must read the Hadith in order to know how many times.

That is how the religion is.
    It is unanimously agreed on that Hadith is authority.
    Anybody who denies this cannot call themselves a Muslim.

It isn't being read out of context. I know what it says.
    Dude is a flat out liar. Why is a Muslim asking me to show him proof of what he KNOWS to be true about his religion? HE FUCKIN KNOWS IT! That's what pisses me off about Muslims. They KNOW that they're lying about their religion. They ALL do it.

Fuckin cowards.
    At least Jews are honest about their bullshit racist beliefs when they call themselves, "God's Chosen"

You're all fuckin hypocrites.
    Jews, Christians, Muslims

NONE of you teach or live the truth.
    test
  13. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

Prayers are left for interpretation:

"And establish regular prayers at the two ends of the day and at the approaches of night: For those things that are good remove those that are evil: Be that the words of remembrance to those who remember (their Lord)." (Al-Quran, 11:114)

"Establish regular prayers at the sun's decline till the darkness of the night and the morning prayer and reading: For the prayer and reading in the morning carry their testimony." (Al-Quran, 17:78)

"Therefore be patient with what they say, and celebrate (constantly) the praises of thy Lord, before the rising of the sun, and before its setting; Yea celebrate them for part of the hours of the night, and at the sides of day: that thou mayest have (spiritual) joy." (Al-Quran, 20:130)

--------------------------

Again, you're an ignorant hick dude, so I don't know how you get off by calling me or any muslim a brother. You say there is one truth, and you seem to believe that that truth is strictly your point of view, which says a lot about your tolerance to others and intelligence levels...practically non-existant. Bottom line, please don't tell Muslims about Islam, it's like you're telling a rabbit about carrots or your wife about suckin dick. You can't tell the masters anything about their actual profession. Cuz then you would be looked at as an ignorant little hater. Just like all your "facts" you had about Saudi Arabia from your imaginary Saudi Arabian friend.

Pz
    test
  14. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Azue. You don't remember when mohammad took his spirtual journey and transended the Temple mount in jerusalem to the 7 heavens? Moses told mohammad to go back to abraham because the praying Allah bestowed on his followers was too much (even moses said his people would not pray that number described), And so Mohammad went back and back until finally he got it knocked down to 5 times a day.

It's in the quran.

It probably just slipped your mind.

And Jabbar, What did mohammad say about abraham to give himself more fullfillment over the other prophets?

Come on jabbar, You should know this. It's the most egotistical/Unprovable line in the quran.
    test
  15. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

None of these say 5x a day.
    None of these say that you must wash your face, hands, feet, ears, nose and mouth 3x before praying.

[funny]

Does it help you to think of me as a hick? I'm not from the country, you stupid prick. Get that through your turbin.

No, there is only one truth and there are many ways of seeing that truth.
    My way of seeing it is only ONE way of seeing it. Your way of seeing it is complete fuckin bullshit. There is a Muslim way of viewing it, but you first must be able to realize that Islam isn't the only true religion (nor is the Quran the only true book) and realize that it is nothing more than a guide or "one path" to the truth that is already within you.

Somebody has to. Muslims aren't.

You don't even talk like a Muslim.
    Fuckin 9-11 Muslims. You're like the Ill Rich of the Islamic world.

Yea, they're imaginary all right.
    Two couples from Jeddah and the other couple is from Riyadh.
    I made them up. They don't really go to school here, live in the circle drive that we live in and come over to my house twice a week. My wife doesn't really go over and spend time with their wives. It's all imaginary.

Dude, I'm more Muslim than you are.
    And I'm not even a Muslim.
    test
  16. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

I'm pretty sure that's Hadith.

The bargaining with Abraham is a borrowed Judaic story of the bargaining by Noah with God.

Mohammed was a fraud.
    Dude borrowed 99% of his fables from the Jews and then changed them up and made them apply to him.
    test
  17. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Mohammad also stole his material from the gnosistic Christians who lived around him. also Don't forget what he did to the Jews of madina or the Quraysh.

The name of the temple mount Mohammad ascended from is not mentioned in the Quran. However, It is mentioned in one of the best hadith's. Actually I just checked on it real fast it is the Hadith.

The Verses jabber pulled up are just about pray, not what I mentioned.

Funny thing about the depiction of HEAVEN in the quran is, It was stolen from the Hindu's and Zoroastrians.

I would go into more detail and compare the two, But I'm pretty sure you know what i'm talking about.

Some islamist are just Apologetics.
    test
  18. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Dude, the concept of being the "Seal of the Prophets" was taken from MANI, a Gnostic Christian. Everything Mohammed believed was taught to him by his Abionite Christian Wife.

The funny thing about Muslims is that they refuse to read the other religions of the world. If they DO happen to read them, they read them trying to disprove them by using their flawed Muslim book which was written by followers of a man who stole his entire belief system from the people who he wound up calling ••••••s and Pigs later on.

[funny]

It gives me a giggle everytime I hear Muslims talk about Islam being the religion of Allah. Even the word Allah comes from the Aramaic word "Eloah" which comes from the Canaanite Diety "El-lah" (Saturn God).

[funny]

Getting through to a Muslim is like trying to get through to a Catholic.
    Their delusions know no boundaries.
    test
  19. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Funny thing about ALLAH is he was known as "hubal". Allah was a pagan polytheistic god of the Quraysh along side Al-lat (mother of Hubal crafts and wisdom equated with the greek goddess Athena & the Roman Minerva.), Al-Uzza(fertility goddess equated with the Graeco-Roman goddesses Aphrodite, Urania, "Venus"and Caelestis.),and manat ( goddess of fate and destiny equated with the Graeco-Roman goddess Nemesis e.i. hubals wife) in the Kaaba.

Can be found in the Book of Idols by Hisam b. al-Kalbi

Silly pagan arabs worshiped "polytheistic dolls" based on greek gods then convert to Islam when Mahammad islamicized the "TOP DOLL" into Monotheism. Mohammad started 27 battles to make his doll better than the other dolls. LMAO! Conqure mecca destory Hubal turn hubal into a Monotheistic god named Allah. Wow.

LOL! this world is a joke It should be treated as such.

Islamist never mention the satantic verses either, And if they are mentioned they are Apologetic for them. LOL!
    test
  20. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

A joke that nobody should be laughing at.

It isn't that difficult to correct the world. It's just going to take honesty and some balls.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.