To my Muslim brothers and sisters

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Anidawehi, Dec 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Don't edit this . . .
    The conversation picked back up.

I can't help but wonder why Muslims aren't defending their faith in this thread. Thrilla is now only responding to Menaz and Red (who is one of the more well read of the group) is not saying anything. Where is my guy, Numaan? Him and Red together should be able to try and argue this.

And please don't give me none of that "translation" shit.
    The entire Quran contradicts Yeshua's teachings.
    If you accept Mohammed then you reject Yeshua.
    If you accept Yeshua you HAVE to reject Mohammed.

Buddha taught the same thing as Yeshua.
    Lao Tzu taught the same thing as Buddha.

Taoism, Buddhism, The Jewish Prophets, AND the Nazarenes (Yeshua) ALL taught the same exact message. Peace, love, equality, honesty, non-violence, seeking of wisdom, joy, compassion . . . etc. Mohammed taught war, murder, the Jews are all pigs and apes, "collecting booty" and sex in heaven.
    test
  2. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

test
  3. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

woww

i never knew all that

i had the impression that muhammed was a respectable prophet. damn
    test
  4. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

test
  5. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

test
  6. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

test
  7. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

test
  8. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I've only preached these facts for the past 3 years about islam. And I recall getting shit from you and every muslim on this site for doing so.

Glad to see you wised up.
    test
  9. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Islam is split up into two houses... dar al-Harb (house of war) & dar al-Islam ( House of submission.) Their Global plan is to use Dar al-harb to force everyone into dar al-islam.

Muslims want to rule the world.

They want Jews out of the way.
    They want american free-thinkers out of the way.
    they want christians out of the way.
    They want buddhist & hindus out of the way.

You either become Dhimmies or you are slaughtered in the name of jahid.

They want a monoploy on faith and allah inorder to politically dominate how you think. No speration from chruch and state. Instead The Mosque rules the state.

Anyone who disagrees is lying for islam. This is common, Since the fact of the matter is Muslims are suppose to lie to protect their religion.
    test
  10. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

test
  11. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Definately brings things in perspective.
    test
  12. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

^

Thats why I read history. Though there was a time when I did read the quran.Sick part is Little innocent Palestinian kids are taught Jahada. Now that I think about it I find the expression do as Mohammad did to be quit Similar to that movie jesus camp. It's brainwashing people/children into Obedience of Islam domination.

Eventually all religions (war-wise) will have to become like Islam just to counterattack it. (jesus camp is a exellent example of that.) Once this happens you'll have your worriors of God created followed by the Yawm al-Qiyamah. Yawm al-Qiyamah is just a real nice way of saying we're all going to murder one another while destoring the planet in the process. I don't believe it is prophecy? I believe it is Insane religious ideologies trying to bring what they've read(judgement day) into reality. And now with the capaiblities of nuclear proliferation a promise land and 72 virgins are not too far way.
    test
  13. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Yea, I seen that Jesus Camp Crap. Sick ass people.
    test
  14. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

Oh look who it is again, Mr locuacious spewing trash again. I refuted your dummy-ass so many times that you were the laughing stock of this whole website [still are]

Every muslim with good knowledge of islam know the 72 virgin hadith is not authentic. You probably heard this already but continue to tarnish the image of islam because your nothing but a hater.

Your people have no understanding of islam what so ever. You guys read the english translation of the quran, skim through it like a comic book and think you understand the religion [a complex doctine just like any other faith]

I've been muslim all my life and i know what im talking about unlike you. Fucking idiots
    test
  15. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Thrilla . . . let me ask you a few questions. Answer them honestly (I understand that your religion teaches that it's okay to lie in order to defend Islam, but try to be honest with your answers)

Yes or No will do. I don't need long drawn out bullshit explanations. Just simply answer the question. I would also suggest that you reconsider if you are thinking about lying because I have all the evidence to support these answers on the shelf beside me.

1. Did Mohammed believe himself to be possessed by demons? (Yes or No)
    2. Did Mohammed have seizures when receiving his "messages"? (Yes or No)
    3. Did Muslims worship Allah before Mohammed was born? (Yes or No)
    4. Was Mohammed's first wife an Abionite Christian? (Yes or No)
    5. Did Mohammed take the lives of other human beings and praise Allah while doing it? (Yes or No)
    6. Did Mohammed claim to make a night journey from Mecca to Jerusalem on a "flying donkey"? (Yes or No)
    7. Did Mohammed's revelations change between Mecca and Medina? (Yes or No)
    8. Is there a single chapter in the Quran that is not insulting or verbally attacking Christians or Jews? (Yes or No)
    9. Does the Quran state that Mary (Isa's mother) was the sister of Moses? (Yes or No)
    10. Did Mohammed have sex with a 9 year old girl? (Yes or No)
    11. Did Mohammed take more than 4 wives at one time? (Yes or No)
    12. Did Mohammed kill a Jewish woman for mourning over her dead family? (Yes or No)
    13. Did Mohammed mistake a regular man for the Angel Gabriel? (Yes or No)
    14. Does the Quran state that Jews were turned into Pigs and Mon-keys? (Yes or No)
    15. Are the stories of the Quran (ALL) found in the Torah in a much clearer and more accurate order? (Yes or No)
    16. If a Muslim man murders a Jewish man, will he be put to death for it? (Yes or No)
    17. Did Mohammed promise Muslims sex in paradise? (Yes or No)
    18. Did Mohammed declare that the majority of people in Hell will be Women? (Yes or No)
    19. Did Mohammed say that he was not sure if he was going to heaven or hell? (Yes or No)
    20. Did Mohammed teach that nobody can know God, not even him? (Yes or No)
    test
  16. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

NO he was not possessed by demons.

I recall this, not 100% sure though. Post the exact verse pertaining to this and i'll give you the answer. I wouldn't call it a seizure though.

YES

I know one of his wives was christian, nothing wrong with that because christianity back then was different than what it is now

Be more specific with the question because i don't know what its pertaining to. Post the verse.

It wasn't a "donkey" i think its called a BAKA or something. Its not a donkey though. And there's debate on whether it was a dream or a physical ascension. Some say the ascension was made by his soul, and not his body.
    The baka is not an animal that exists on earth.

The kibla changed. The revelations were still coming, but they didn't change.

The qu'ran doesn't insult jews or christians. The qu'ran just finds the trinity to be no different than paganism. Proove to me the qu'ran insults jews and christians

NOOOOOO that's a misunderstanding. Its not referring to the same person, just a person with the same name.

NOOOOOOO, no where does it mention sex with a 9 year old in the scriptures, marriage yes, but not sex. Marriage was just a label, she just lived in his house and learned from him during those years

Yes, did solomon and david as well? whats your point? There was a reason why he married them, he helped them [if you understand quranic & biblical times to some extent then you know what i mean]

umm no.

No, not that im aware of. Perhaps your yet again quoting hadith

NOOOOOOOO not all jews. [all jews would be ••••••s today if that were true]
    amoung certain, particular jews some were [debatable] either left di••••able as apes or transformed into apes. The people who defied the commandments and desecrated the sabath were left di••••able as apes and pigs

The torah is very similiar to the quran but the jews don't accept isa and muhammad. Is it not a fact that the uncurrupted torah is our book too? So whats the big deal?

If a muslim kills any man, he will be put on trial, and depending on the circumstances, he MAY be put to death

Paradise is a very different place than earth. The women in paradise are called houris and they're not human. People will not even release excrement in heaven, because there's no such thing of it there. Fornication is not even the same, its DIFFERENT. I don't even know if you can call it that, there's no sex in heaven because a male does not penetrate a female in heaven, thats a fact. 'Sex' if thats what you want to call it, is all mental in heaven, its unexplainable and little is written about it.

This is not in the quran. I read this hadith and this was according to the mirage. As you may know, there's different parts/dimensions of hell. The particular part he seen was a chamber of all women. Depends on the outlook of the verse. You may have some muslims that believe indeed that most of the dwellers of hell will be women because of how they are today. Lesbianism, dirty behaviour, no self respect, cleavage exposure etc.. some imams may lean towards this explaination, i dont.

He meant that only god judges man, no one else can judge you. No one can truly say where you are going after you die, only god knows since he's the creator of all things. Actually, there's many other verses where muhammad states he will be going to heaven though [since he's a prophet]. Verses stating that a chosen few will be next to him in heaven etc..

He's correct, how can you KNOW god? the infinite, the sublime, the one without a beginning or end?

Peace.
    test
  17. cock juggler

cock juggler Double ML=STUD

thrilla your a brainwashed dickhead lmao

you ARE going to hell when you die
    test
  18. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

That wasn't the question that I asked you. I asked you if HE believed he was possessed by demons (not whether you believed he was or not).

The answer is yes. There are numerous Hadith that speak of him going into seizures and scaring the people around him (at which time his "child wife" would reassure them).

So Mohammed didn't teach them anything "New" about God?
    He basically just took away all their other gods, correct?

How was Christianity different at that time? Can you provide some evidence to support that (other than the Quran and Hadith)? Mohammed stated that the Christians believed Isa was the "Son of God" and that they worshipped the Trinity, correct? How has it changed? That is still what Christians believe today.

Did Mohammed take lives? Did he give praise to Allah after taking those lives? Did he say that others were glorifying Allah when they waged Jihad on other people and sold their women and children as slaves. (It's okay man, just answer the question. If you believe this to be okay then just say so) Do you really need Hadith to support this? I mean seriously, this is something Muslims are proud of. (People who are born and raised in Muslim families and taught in Muslim schools, that is)

Oh, so it was a mysterious "Baka" donkey from outer space?
    Nevermind, that makes it more logically and "scientific" (as Muslims love to claim proclaim their religion to be).

Of course it was a dream. It was a flying donkey.

The revelations DID change and I'm tired of Muslims lying and saying that they didn't. In the beginning Mohammed says: "There is no compulsion in religion." (meaning that you cannot force people to follow your religion) and later when Jews began mocking Mohammed he said the opposite.

ARE YOU SERIOUS!???
    Have you even read the Quran? [funny]

"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects Evil and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah hears and knows all things." - Surah 2:256

"Kill the Mushrikun wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush." - Surah 9:5

(I understand that Mushrikun is not "Jews" . . . I'll get to them. This is just to show how the Quran (supposedly the Word of God) contradicts itself. How is this contradiction justified? Let's see:

"And when We change a Verse (of the Quran) in place of another - and Allah knows best what He sends down - they (the Jews) say: "You (Mohammed) are but a Muftari! (forger, liar). Nay, but most of them know not." - Surah 16:101

(So basically Mohammed can change whatever laws he wants and just say that Allah has changed them because of circumstances. If the law of Allah can fluctuate that often and in such opposite directions during one man's life, how is it that it has remained the same for over a thousand years since? Hmm

"We have put enmity and hatred amongst them [the Jews] till the Day of Resurrection. Every time they kindled the fire of war, Allah extinguished it; and they (ever) strive to make mischief on the earth." - Surah 5:64

(Sounds like something Hitler would write. That's it, blame the Jews for all the wars. Sounds like Mel Gibson and the Roman Catholic Church. Why is it that all the warmongering, corrupted people HATE the Jews?)

And here is one of the BIGGEST LIES ever in a religious book:
    "And because of their [the Jews] saying (in boast), 'We killed Messiah Isa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allah,' - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but it appeared so to them [the resemblance of Isa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man)." - Surah 4:157

HOW CAN PEOPLE BELIEVE THIS HORSE SHIT!? The Jews didn't claim to have killed the Messiah "Isa." For one they wouldn't have called him Isa. Two they wouldn't have called him the "Messiah" and three, THE JEWS DIDN'T CRUCIFY PEOPLE!!!!! THE ROMANS DID!

Wrong, you need to research your religion a little more.
    90% of Islamic Biblical stories contain errors.
    A major one is that one of Noahs sons died in the flood.
    Another is that

LIAR! It says he "consummated the marriage"
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/consummated

READ NUMBER TWO
    That's what the WORD MEANS! TO HAVE SEX!

Neither of them were Prophets and neither of them claimed to be greater than the Messiah. In fact, DAVID called the Messiah (Yeshua/Isa) his LORD.

"The LORD said to my Lord, 'Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.'"

DAVID CALLED MESSIAH his "Lord" or "King."
    Mohammed AND Muslims claim that Mohammed was the "Greatest Prophet" and placed him OVER Yeshua. Not to mention Mohammed contradicted absolutely EVERYTHING that Yeshua taught: "Peace, Love, Compassion, 'Turning the Other Cheek,' Etc"
    test
  19. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Uh huh

He helped a nine year old by fucking her. No he didn't. He was trying to unite families. I know it's difficult but do try to be honest please.

Umm, yes. Following a battle in which Muslims slaughtered 900 Jews for no reason for refusing to accept Islam, Mohammed then brought out two women. The first he walked in front of her dead family and the woman fell to the ground sobbing and put dirt on her face (mourning her dead) and Mohammed said, "Take her away and put her to death, she is possessed by demons." Then he walked another woman past the deceased and she kept silent and he took her as his personal slave (and later wrote in the Quran that it is okay for men Muslim Men to "go into their slaves as they wish."

Hadith and Quran are taken together hand in hand. Stop pretending like they aren't. Every TRUE Muslim knows that they are. If they weren't you would have no reason to believe that you have to pray five times a day.

Do Muslims observe the Sabbath?
    If Jews were condemned to be Pigs and Apes for breaking Sabbath, shouldn't Muslims be celebrating the Sabbath?

If the Prophets all practiced the Sabbath (Isa and Daniel, Isaiah and Moses, Etc) and Islam is their religion and Allah is their God, then why didn't Mohammed practice Sabbath? Why don't Muslims? Easy answer . . . because he was a fuckin liar and so are Muslims. It's not the same God, it's not the same religion, and NONE of the Prophets were Muslims. Mohammed made the name up and applied it to them to fuel his agenda, teaching it to backwards ass desert people who didn't know any better.

No it isn't. I've read the Torah. Have you?
    I've studied the Torah my entire life and the Quran is NOTHING like the Torah.

Really, then would you mind telling me what a Messianic Jew is?
    No, they don't accept Isa because his name was YESHUA.
    Isa is an Arabic name, not a Jewish one. Yeshua was Jewish, not an Arab.

Do Muslims possess one of these "so called" un-corrupted Torahs?
    Nope

Do Muslims possess an un-corrupted Injeel?
    Nope

You know why?
    Because Mohammed was listening to his Abionite Wife.
    He didn't receive that "message" from God.
    He got it from his whore wife who had bought him off with her riches.

Muslims are liars.

Wrong, the Hadith states that a Muslim cannot be put to death for killing a Jew.
    Stop lying.

Utter stupidity.
    There are no sex in Heaven.
    There are no males or females in "Paradise."

And Muslims believe this?
    Men have committed the most atrocious crimes around the world, yet women are the ones going to hell in vast numbers? That man was a fuckin nutt job. How stupid do you have to be to follow him?

That's not what he meant. Stop trying to translate it. Mohammed said that he was unsure of whether or not he would go to heaven. Earlier he stated that he would be taken to the highest level of heaven.

Next to him?
    I thought Mohammed was merely an Apostle?
    Apostles are Disciples of Yeshuas.
    How did Mohammed go from being an Apostle to "Greater than Yeshua"?

Now people will get to be with Mohammed in Heaven?
    Funny how as he gained more power he became more important, isn't it?

Yeshua stated: "I come from the Father and the Father is in me, I and the Father are one. Those of you who believe in the Father will believe in me and I will be in you as the Father is in me and we will be One."

Oops

How can you teach something that you don't "know"?
    If Mohammed doesn't know God then why should anybody believe him?
    Why should anybody listen to a man teach about something he knows nothing about? Seems fairly stupid wouldn't you say. If Mohammed doesn't know Allah then how does Mohammed know that the Angel was Gabriel and not Satan diquised as an angel? What did Yeshua say about Satan?

"Beward of the evil one. Satan masquerades as an angel of the light."

You're worshipping Satan, not God.

By destroying the concept of your "self" by destroying the "Satan within your mind" you are born again, new and uncluttered. That's what Baptism is. If you destroy the "temporary self" then you too become eternal and thus become a "child of God" (not literally of course, but spiritually and metaphorically). You know God by being joined with God and One with God in Spirit. Of course Muslims know nothing about Baptism because they don't do Baptism even though John and Jesus BOTH baptised and taught baptism. Muslims don't even discuss the Spirit. I tried to discuss the Spiritual side of Islam with the Muslims I know from Saudi Arabia and they was lookin at me like, "What do you mean?"

Shalom
    test
  20. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I elected to stop talking to you because you can not keep on the subject matter and you're wrong alot. Not to mention, You can't even type your thoughts you have to copy and paste them. You are lair, a selective reader, and you switch the subject matter to devert attention. Please, You have a selective wikipedia education. You're a Joke of misinformation just like wikipedia. This site knows what you're about. Oh and Thanks for making a Ad hominem fallacy.

LOL@ good knowledge. Statements like that make you seem so stupid.

The fact you even think Virgins are up in heaven means you're delusional.
    You're Imam tells you what to think. You have no free thought.

Actually I do. I have the Quran In arabic but translated into english above the arabic.

Look at your Ad hominem argument.
    You have no clue how I read the quran. Yet you falsely imply I skimmed it like a comic book, Because you can't handle the truth.

LOL@ you're dumb ass. That is exactly why you're not worth arguing.

You can't even speak Arabic. Sure you can copy and paste arabic.
    But I would like to meet you in person. I'll expose you for the moron
    you are in 5 seconds.

Azue, Post it back up. Fuck this distorter.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.