To all you head fans....

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by MISSKEYdaQUEEN, Oct 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

How do you know that? The bottom part close to your ass is where the smell is and you may not know it.

Imperial1
    test
  2. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

My balls smell like onions after training.

I know this, because I tend to shove my gym shorts, the crotch area, into my gf's face, and it has literally (no exaggeration) made her vomit.

But that's why I keeps it clean. Hygeine is key. I'll never shave, but a trimmer does the trick...
    test
  3. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

^^^^Why would you do that??? LOL

Anyway...goood info.. Thanks! Just wanted some extra opinions... all is gravy in my world :)
    test
  4. Imperial1

Why is it that we need to shave when we want our cooters licked but yall don't wanna shave yall nappy haired balls? We don't like pubic hair either.

Imperial1
    test
  5. .:Pain:.

Lol, well when you spend just about every single day, day in day out, with the person you love, you kinda tend to act like a child every now and then. I only do it once in a while now because I don't want her to vomit. Idk, I'm a goofy son of a bitch in real life, I'm a flirt, and I'm kinda childish in those ways.

She gets me back. She throws her socks in my face when she's done running. And for the record her foot stench after running>my ball stench after training. And yes, she would agree with that statement.
    I just said I trim. It's as close to clean shaven as you can get without shaving. Feel free to do the same, I doubt anyone will notice the difference. I'm just terrified of an incredibly sharp object near soft, sensitive tissue which I hold so dear...
    test
  6. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

wtf@how i know

cause im clean

two shower a day min

ive never smelled onions

and wifey aint never said anything about onions

cause please believe she'd tell me

ya nigga is dirty or has bad ass body odor
    test
  7. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

ya ole boy dont shave his balls either?

thats why his shit funky like onions
    test
  8. Chris Texas

Chris Texas Texas Boy

lmaooooooo ole dirt ball ass nigga...no respect dont even shave his nuts he just be hairy balls on the chin
    test
  9. .:Pain:.

test
  10. Imperial1

I'm a single woman with fuck-buddies. I've only given head to one of em though. The others I don't.

Imperial1
    test
  11. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

.+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+ ReMi-Da dRuNkn pRiNcEsS

never sniffed on balls that smelled like onions..wtf?
    test
  12. As Seen On Tv

As Seen On Tv New Member

dead @ hittin a nigga up 2 suck his dick

i need to find a bitch like dat
    test
  13. Imperial1

I don't hit them up to suck their dicks. If that's what he wants, he's hittin me up. I usually get some good fuckin in return.

Imperial1
    test
  14. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

I feel that. I don't think it would be AS special if I did it ALL the time. I'm not one of those wives that says "Hey! Its not your birthday!" but Im not the ones thats going to suck it everyday twice a day. I gotta make you want that shit a little bit...

Besides, I know my man...I would get no where in life if I sucked his dick as much as he wanted.

To whomever said that men need to shave their balls:

YES YES YES! there is no bigger turn off than when you're tryin go down and your making love to the tip of the dick only to catch a hair in your mouth.

fckin ew.

oh! and about eatin pussy:

you're just fckin with the wrong type of dudes. There are dudes out there that WANT to taste it...idk how to find em tho...I just stumble upon they asses LOL!
    test
  15. Imperial1

Yes, if we have to shave, then they have to shave. Like I said before.

That part, those dudes, I don't fuck with them, I just know them from around the way. I grew up with more guy friends than female friends, so of course a sexual topic would become a conversation. (A funny part is, one of the topics was the dudes talking about who they'd think I'd give the business to. lol )

Imperial1
    test
  16. CoryPak

CoryPak Live Laugh Love

i rarely nut from getting head. specially after a couple beers. its like going to the beach and sticking your feet in.. just makes me want to get up in that bitch.
    test
  17. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

^^ head is like tht for me.

shit is just a tease. if you're gonna get me up then you gotta be prepared to take me down.
    test
  18. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

You guys aren't gettin' the proper head then... you should always nut from head... every girl I've eaten have cum in my mouth... and my wife knows not to stop until I erupt... it's the American way.
    test
  19. .:Pain:.

Never came from dome. I do only mess with prudish girls for some reason though.

Every pussy I've eaten has cummed violently though...
    test
  20. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

you can never get enough good head. when a chick knows what she's doing and can deep throat and all kinda shit, it's just great. an ex girlfriend of mine was some of the best shit, you could literally make your dick disappear in her face, and her tongue work was on point as well. all she had to do was see the dick and she was ready, it was like a dog & a leash.

girlfriend i'm with now is on again/off again with head.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.