to all you atheists

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by THA ITIS, Aug 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THA ITIS

THA ITIS New Member

Atheist beliefs: If it's true = Nothing If it's false = Eternal Hell
    Faithful beliefs : If it's true = Paradise If It's false = Nothing
    What do you guys have to lose by just believing in a god?

please no responses ''hurr durr mai lyf so bad i hate gawd amg''
    or ''durr itz so illagikul dat ders god i mene lik srs nthin came from nothin gosh''
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 2
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

loll huh :phelp:

i agree with ur first point tho. eternity is A LOT to risk. Not to mention its a million times worse there than we can even comprehend
    test
  3. Drink8cokesAday

Drink8cokesAday ALL DAY

You wouldn't get into Heaven by pretending to accept God anyway. If you don't believe in God, you might as well be honest about it. Not like you're gonna pull a fast one on God when you're knocking on his door.
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

thats true as well.
    test
  5. THA ITIS

THA ITIS New Member

most atheists cry about the creator not helping starving people or the creator didnt make them pretty etc they blame god for all of the worlds problems, then they say it is illogical that someone created this and nothing came from nothing.

Two illogical fallacies but one makes more sense.
    test
  6. THA ITIS

THA ITIS New Member

Every religion allows you to accept the creator, before death.

Allah and YHWH and God are all Abrahamic gods, so the same one.
    Buddha doesn't care if you don't believe in him, he is only about teachings.
    Most religions are the same god.
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

thats certainly been used here before
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

you have your dignity to lose... its not like its just nothing for you... you lose your dignity. Specifically if youre part of a religion that spreads intolerance and hate and still tries to this day influence lesser developed countries political agendas....
    test
  9. THA ITIS

THA ITIS New Member

thats like saying
    Oh hey, I'm british, shit, british people enslaved thousands of colored people, treated them terribly, and killed their babies, not only that but invaded their countries, and stole all the natural goods, and NOT only that but we also raped them too. I am not going to be british because of this.

And where does dignity lie in terms of Paradise, Eternal hell, and eternal nothingness.
    Go to hell because of foolish pride? Why?
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

is that what its like?

im not atheist so i dont know
    test
  11. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

What up That ITIS ?

Allah is not the Most High of the Hebrew Ysraelite scriptures (aka the Holy Bible). One is a false deity, the other is the only True living EL. There is none other.

Islam claims the Hebrew Mighty One and also bites on their heritage to a certain degree. Allah and the false religion of Islam is strict idolatry and paganism if you are honest and sincere when examining it in light of the Truth. The same can be said about Christianity for that matter. They both serve false gods. The main thing religions have in common is that their 'gods' are all false and stem from the imagination of the heart, commonality does not equal oneness. Even Buddah, he is no more than Baal or the sun god if you examine it closely.

Islam and main line Christianity are satan's chief religions IMO...The scriptures talk about Ysrael going into captivity and worshiping gods neither them or their forefathers knew, even wood and stone (Christianity with the wood cross and Islam with the big stone at Mecca) That's how I interpret it.

You can trace all satan's false religions back to the tower of Babel in the days of Nimrod.

The True Way as taught and told in the Hebrew scriptures is not religion, because it is absolute truth. It is what it is.

People are destroyed for a lack of knowledge and understanding.

usureboutdat
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

True that. (Re islam) disregaurd the last bit of that^ tho.

peep this series itis
    test
  13. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

If you want people to believe in God you should give argument for his existence and not just give a poor excuse to believe for those who would like to believe.
    test
  14. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

When did believing in God become a wager to you?
    test
  15. THA ITIS

THA ITIS New Member

You as an atheist have already heard most of the explanations to believe
    I'm just asking, what do you have to lose?

@coup

I'm not saying to join any religion. But believe in a creator.
    Imo the true way is through nirvana, that is kind of atheistic but I still believe in a creator. And no, Buddha is no sun god, buddha is the teacher, such as jesus and muhammed. And if these so called false religions are indeed from Satan, Why do the key teachings encourage being kind to others.
    test
  16. THA ITIS

THA ITIS New Member

because it seems to me most atheists do not believe in a creator due to
    the thought of having to join a religion to believe in one.
    I mean, you havent even answered my question.

It seems to me being an atheist is a life of depression. Not necessarily a big sad life, but at the end it's the sadness knowing there will be nothing more, and everything you love is gone forever.

But believing in a creator and he will reincarnate you so that you can one day be reunited with your loved ones is a more happier ending, would you say?

Unless you are depressed, that is.
    test
  17. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Well, like the reason you believe in God is personal, my answer to your question can't be anything but personal. It's about intellectual honesty. I can't say I'm always the most intellectually honest guy but when it counts I really try to be - which is the only reason I came to this thread, because usually I'm not self-identifying as an atheist these days. I like to know that the possibility is out there, that a God may exist. But I'm not likely to lie to myself about my having problems with belief.
    test
  18. THA ITIS

THA ITIS New Member

so your not an atheist.
    ok.
    cool.
    test
  19. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I can't speak for that train of thought, just that it isn't me.

I honestly don't see this as being exclusive to atheism, nor even a necessary aspect of atheism. I think you'll find similar traits in the bible.

I'm not going to argue that believing in God won't make you feel better about, but it says nothing about the truth of what you're believing in.
    test
  20. THA ITIS

THA ITIS New Member

as i said, it is not necessarily a big depression filled life, its happy but the ending is saddening.
    it is not exclusive to atheism but atheism does end towards it.
    rather than guessing whats next just knowing nothing.

your not supposed to believe in a story
    but its morals. all morals have truth.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.