To All The People Saying "Ban The Trolls!"... Who Are The Trolls? Name Names.

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by TrillThugBoss, May 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZeroByDivide

ZeroByDivide gg

EG, when I first came to this forum I didn't really care that you had 34k posts. I wasn't gonna be one to call you a net nerd because I post on IGN where people have 70-80k+ posts and shit. I personally have 14k over the same time span as you. However, after seeing you argue with people in like... 95% of your posts it makes me wonder: how much does this board mean to you? Like jesus fuckin christ man stop fuckin fighting with everyone. People are just gonna hate you more and more. Your battles haven't been bad and that freeverse you did over Ness Lee's beat was dope, but everyone is just gonna flame you because you provide the fuel for it. I honestly hope that in real life you have thicker skin than this.
    test
  2. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

no, you realized you were lying and are sidestepping the issue and turning it into an overstatement. it was clearly a lie. but again, think what you want reznick. i admit im wrong sparingly on here because unlike you i do not get into huge debates where i clearly have no clue as to what im talking about.
    test
  3. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

poeple suck
    test
  4. reznick

reznick New Member

this is his real life
    test
  5. reznick

reznick New Member

hahahaha

oh my god

you suck at life
    test
  6. ZeroByDivide

ZeroByDivide gg

You're using that term very, very, very loosely.
    test
  7. EmceeGoddess

i am aware people will hate me for calling them stupid, i do not care though. that's because despite what you and my post count thinks, i don't care about this board really. i mean i think its lame that a cool place is ruined by a few bad apples, but at the end of the day, it's whatever. i watch probably 1/10th of the battles and don't enjoy the ones i give a chance to.

i have thick skin. none of this has an effect on me brah. if i truly was affected and hurt by people making fun of me, i would not argue with people. instead i would be like the majority of the battlers on here who hold opinions in when they think people suck. unlike them, i dont care about garnering a fan base, i do not actually rap, i dont want to have a rap career and i dont have albums to sell, therefore i am able to say what i think without suffering an actual setback. i am fine with randos on RM hating me for false reasons (people thinking i dick ride rappers, when in reality im more of a hater, people thinking i am antisocial and cant get along with people, saying everyone IRL hates me at events) so its whateva.
    test
  8. @cmendoza08

@cmendoza08 New Member

Naww im not a trolll account..!!
    this is my first account baybee whats goood..??
    test
  9. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

I cannot argue this.
    test
  10. EmceeGoddess

how so
    test
  11. ville2ville

ville2ville Friendship SmileNet [=

I wasnt saying GS is a troll organization. Ive been gone for awhile, I hardly even understand what it means. What I said about it being used a reputation leverage though, is the point.

Reputation Leverage. LOL

Internet Message Board

Opinions

Anonymity
    test
  12. ville2ville

ville2ville Friendship SmileNet [=

Troll Syndicate
    test
  13. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

I think you're losing sight with some of what I'm saying. Either that or you chose to argue other topics somewhere along the line. I agree with a great deal of what you said, especially the middle section. Shots fired though in the real life persona section....peep game.
    test
  14. EmceeGoddess

the reason the battlers don't post here anymore is because of shit like that though. that's the point bredda.
    test
  15. Midemceeon

Midemceeon New Member

this thread got fucking gay again
    test
  16. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

"troll" is the new "hater".. see my post regarding that concept over in the "options for BVA" thread.

fucking stop it.

also, i told foreman last week that this goonsquad shit was gay as fuck and out of hand.

lastly

[youtube]ETO3-MxMe2Q[/youtube]
    test
  17. reznick

reznick New Member

oh yea eg isnt a troll

but he used to make paragraph posts comparing black female mcs to gorillas. Posting side by side pictures

your worse than almost any troll that has ever created an account here. Who knows you were probably even worse than that, but your wickedness is deep into the pages of this battle forum.
    test
  18. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Oh, sorry man I'm not dodgin any subjects. I am at work and there's this lame ass lobby music in the background and instead of trying to keep my train of thought.. I just kinda vent.

What were you saying that I didn't address?
    test
  19. EmceeGoddess

do you purposely lie about me or do you just not know what you're talking about? i'll assume the former since you clearly lied through your teeth about your stance on my battles lol.
    test
  20. ZeroByDivide

ZeroByDivide gg

You seem like an intelligent dude. Do something more productive with your time.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.