To all poet mcz-

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by reincarnation, Dec 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reincarnation

reincarnation New Member

I notice people get mad when i respond "i liked it," or "good job," but ya know what? I'm sorry I can't explain better than that! I'm not a good explainer...but I'm good at feelin' what you all saying... If I replied to your poems, that means I know it's good, but I don't know how to explain except to let ya know it made me feel it. So, don't hate me, please. Thanks
    -koban4max-
    test
  2. allnakey

allnakey Sex is no fun by yourself

i know this post is going to get moved or locked, but yea i see what you are saying, I try to aviod that when responding to people pieces. I don't really like to tell people "good piece", and that's it, but don't worry man, you don't have to explain shit. If ya read it then that's cool with me. I could get like no replies, as long as the shit is getting read then Im peace.

stay Up, Much Love, Peace
    test
  3. NAiT

NAiT myself

if everybody just said good piece/bad piece to the ones they read rather than trying to be Rolling Stone we'd probably get a lot more replies. Criticism's nice, but all I want is to be heard. Saying "good piece" is exactly what me personally *I'D* like to hear. Say what you say, don't worry about people mad cause you didn't elaborate. If it didn't MAKE you elaborate that's critisism itself.

peace
    test
  4. lpoet

lpoet POET

i know that u are capable of more then...good piece and bad piece....i'm sure you would want a bit more input on one of your pieces
    test
  5. lpoet

lpoet POET

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.