to all my non hood black folks...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Messiah, Jul 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

alot of real niggas gross in about 40k to 200k per year tax free

[youtube]MjMx19mzo3s[/youtube]

I GO CRAZY FOE DAT MONEY IMMA FOO!
    test
  2. 1990s ARE OVER

1990s ARE OVER AM LION GET IN CAR

That's a wide spread of authentic negrocity, which makes me question your metric devices.
    test
  3. CelphDaGogetta

CelphDaGogetta Connected

Ghet on that clueless cracker shit

thats why you perfect for politics my dog... you have no clue about anything... go to a neighborhood in the inner city... there are dope boys there that make more than you... there are real niggas doin factory work makin 30-40k... there are obnoxious women and men makin 60k... this is why we got into it last time... dont be a fuckin fool cuz you not stupid...

My lil cousin aint never had a job in his life and he stays in a home that I garauntee cost double yours... all black people that concider themselves real niggas are not livin in poverty... shit I make almost 40 now and I aint even finished school yet... go do ya fuckin research before tryna spazz... and by research I dont mean google... I mean drive down an inner city block apparently you never have

dont selfcentered.com me again either nigga... you wanna throw dirt dont get mad when it comes back your way...
    test
  4. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

digital scales is the swag

dont ever question the metric devices

[youtube]vk44L0XnqZE[/youtube]
    test
  5. 1990s ARE OVER

I never lose shouting matches. Ever.

But, since you are using logic, then I shall remain in the realm of logic.

You are acting like I've never had the most joyful opportunity of living along side project filth before for prolonged periods of time. Why is that? Because my outlook? Because my grammar?

Do you honestly think that everyone who lives amongst the dirt and the animals automatically sympathizes with them? Like it's a mathematical formula and free will, individual outlook, and self-education pays no part? As if we and all of our potential are all born in an immovable caste system driven by the stars, Gods, and the Fates?

She was 18 months old when I met her. She is 11 years old now. That little girl from the projects.... I converted her from your projects to my project. Now she knows Maya 3D, Flash, Photoshop, PHP, ActionScript... the works. In a few years, she'll be able to hack most older systems without kiddie scripts. She will be armed and ready for the future that you can't even imagine. A technological future that less than 1% of all "real niggas" could even begin to understand.

How those filthy, poverty-stained animals acted towards her... how they continue to act, and how they treated her... I made it my promise to make enough money to purchase those HUD houses, burn them all down, and set up a fund to build and maintain a museum dedicated to European Imperialism on top of it.

Don't tell me I don't know what "real nigga" culture is. I've seen the worst of it time and time and time again and I've watched entire nations turn a blind eye to it for generations at a time. I've seen "real nigas" shoot crossbows at 9-year old girls and police walk away because they might get hit with the race card.

But all that is coming to a halt very soon. Without Neoliberalism, without free money, and especially without Baby Boomer guilt to shield you, all those social interventions your "real nigga" culture leeched on to will be gone very soon and you'll finally gut yourselves the same way you gutted us.

Then you'll finally be equal like the rest of us.
    test
  6. CelphDaGogetta

CelphDaGogetta Connected

you just did what you always do

talk alot of bullshit

save that cuz its just that

the real niggas in my hood are the ones that are throwin money at the older people who cant pay there rent... the real niggas in my hood are the ones that buy food for the kids that dont have shit aside from terrible parents... you always bulk everybody into one thing you want it to be one thing but its somethin else...

you prolly dont even gross 100k a year tho so why act as if you better than people DOING BETTER THAN YOU
    test
  7. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

LMFAOOOOOOO!!!!!!

dumb ass niggaz
    test
  8. CelphDaGogetta

CelphDaGogetta Connected

that shit aint dumb Yayo

when a nigga make all his money from one place its only right to give back

real shit... Ive made songs about it in the past "The Whole Story"

that shit is real,

nigga make a couple racks but aint got 20 to buy lil kids some ice cream = bitch ass nigga

and you help a old lady pay her rent one time she will never call the cops on you...
    test
  9. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

Lmfaoooo

fuck all that
    test
  10. Hank

Hank i trane ufc bro

wow
    test
  11. 1990s ARE OVER

I see you aren't even reading anymore.

I don't bulk people together. I describe what a bulk of people do together. Big difference.

If there is an individual who is truly a cut above the rest, then he will rise above the rest.

As for the rest, they are doomed to inertia and bleh.

The problem here is that a "real nigga" is a phrase that is semantically shifts every 10 years according to whatever Madison Avenue tells you.

A real nigga has been the following activities:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I've watched you clown anyone as uncle toms, uppity, snobby, racist, etc. if they dare criticized what a "real nigga" meant back when these were the definitions of "real nigga".

Now, what, they are all hustlers on their Robin Hood? Really? Don't you mean your image for the next ten years is now:

[​IMG]

And the next ten years, you'll be chasing the spirits of what the world was like when this was the "real nigga" experience:

[​IMG]

And in ten more years, it just might be:

[​IMG]

It's 1984 in the flesh. Suffering from collective amnesia every 10 years is good enough for you, but for me, it's a crime.
    test
  12. Hank

Hank i trane ufc bro

wtf @ that weezy pic
    test
  13. Macy Payolla

Macy Payolla Well-Known Member

your reading comprehension is spotty....the reason u and I r going back is BC I told cats in here that how they present themselves cause whites to lock their doors when they see ME. Go ahead and scroll back...its still there...now yourre so hyper sensative just went on a rant about nothing.

That's actually not what went on here. At least not with me. I'm not going to continue debating if u aren't bothering to read my position in the first place. Use some of this reason you speak of and stop acting like a bitter over sensative animal running off emotion! Practice what u preach
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  14. 1990s ARE OVER

That's the point. You just admitted your entire source is anecdotal, which means it is subjective, which means it is negligible.

Do a real study next time on the symbiosis between Photon Reflectivity and Automobile Locking Mechanisms instead of letting paranoia and race propaganda do the research for you.
    test
  15. 1990s ARE OVER

no, this gets its own post
    test
  16. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

what lame-sheltered fuck wit said that dumbshit?

Oh yeah-forgot I was on Rm
    test
  17. lilc

lilc trolling motor

lmaooo

hood folks rule, tbh.

they just doin it to piss yall off

sucks to feel powerless over others, dont it?
    test
  18. 1990s ARE OVER

Powerless?

Do you honestly think your culture is yours and not dictated from an Advertiser's board room? We couldn't have more power over you if we grafted chains to your bones.
    test
  19. Macy Payolla

Macy Payolla Well-Known Member

Lol now u KNOW u jumped the gun on that but r going to sit here and argue. Celph was right. U gotta be right even when you're wrong. Work on that bruh
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.