to all my non hood black folks...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Messiah, Jul 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

bwhahaha messiah was shakin nervously when he took them pics o what
    test
  2. Macy Payolla

Macy Payolla Well-Known Member

My point was never that whites lock their doors dude....that's expected. What my point was is that its something about my skin color that reminds them to lock again....50 yards from it....after they see ME. That was one statement I made in the whole thread and u went off on some irrelevant rant bc u are hyper sensative. U r just as bad as niggas who get mad when u call them on their shit buddy. I guess all that time of feeling guilty has made u attack people u really have no disagreement with! Seriously, u need to examine that. U may actually get your msg across better when u do

Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. Macy Payolla

Macy Payolla Well-Known Member

Actually, that's not what happened here. Go re-read
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

Absolutely...obnoxious is obnoxious regardless. You're trying to defend obnoxious antics with racism, that's the problem in today's society as far as race relations is concerned.
    test
  5. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

i get embarrassed no matter the race..

its a class thing to me more than a race thing..

I grew up poor. i am poor, i live in a poor neighborhood.

Seeing POOR people act a fucking fool just pisses me off...

its like, think of the message your sending about poor people/ your fucking race...

stop being a fucking dickhead..i hate those type of people realy.
    test
  6. Kabz TSS

Kabz TSS Blood and Thunder

so who's cosigned messiah so far?

cire, oursin, nique

the whole "wannabe a whiteboy" club
    test
  7. Big Dick Black

Big Dick Black bout a check

test
  8. Cire

i realized this said black. i thought it meant non black.

Kabz you aint hood you bitch. Yayo told me all about your greasy ass hiding from the goon squad for years.

You still hiding.
    test
  9. Kabz TSS

nigga ur dick is hiding......from pussy
    test
  10. Kabz TSS

closest cire ever been to a gun is duck hunt

fake ass chi nigga
    test
  11. Cire

Come see you curly haired greasy faggot.

i'll put u in the dirt
    test
  12. Kabz TSS

u weak dunny

i'll wet u up and put u in the dirt like a cannabis seed
    test
  13. LaWlEssMc

LaWlEssMc ......

Lol

I was on the London Subway today

And these real Irish Pikeys waltz in - I have never seen anything like it. Animals.

This posse of about 7 15 yr olds pushed old ladies, mothers with babies off their seets. One of them slapped a woman who stood on his toe when trying to walk past. Created havoc, the whole damn train got off at the next stop lol and waited for the next train

It was cringe worthy and shocking at the same time. Them kids is real murderous too, you rarely see them in main city centres.
    test
  14. Kabz TSS

test
  15. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

:funny::cry:
    test
  16. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

Black boy white boy swag
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. 1990s ARE OVER

1990s ARE OVER AM LION GET IN CAR

And where is your source that non-blacks dressed in hood attire, outrageous goth gear, or any other Madison Avenue created outfit aren't causing owners of cars to lock their doors when they stroll by?

Your racial anecdotes are tired, old, and need to go die with the Baby Boomer failures that spawned them.
    test
  18. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

[youtube]PK2yop58zpc[/youtube]
    test
  19. 1990s ARE OVER

1990s ARE OVER AM LION GET IN CAR

That is exactly what happened here.

Real niggas (IE THose making under $10,000 a year) are pissing themselves furious that another member of the anti-photon team managed to point out how absolutely pathetic black poverty, and anyone that wants to be like them, acts.

For example, it is well known that the dark-skinned Tatuj minority in Eastern Europe are a major source of violent crime, rape, and robbery. Their culture of poverty and institutionally-promoted whining rewrites itself every day to reinforce their current flavor of animalism because they desperately want to believe that acting like a pack of savages will magically lead them to financial salvation. Of course, the statistics claim otherwise, but Eastern European countries really didn't have serious issues with stability and cultural integration until the loud-mouthed, violent, and dark-skinned Tatuj minority appeared on the scene.

Now before you start running to Google and trying to find pro-Tatuj arguments, I'll save you some time: There is no such thing as the Tatuj people. I made them up to hijack your knee-jerk altruism, that Middle Class impulse of yours to rush and defend poor, down-trodden peoples so you could pat yourself on the back from your high and mighty stance.

You can't control your compulsions, so I'll just make up minorities and fake stories about their oppression every single day until you learn to realize that your altruistic religion is rooted in filth and lies and that poverty of such magnitude exists to be pilfered completely.

Poor people don't define their culture. We do. We determine what they believe. We tell them what to buy. We tell them who they are. We determine how their rituals are. The poor are the canvas for our creative urges. They don't care about such things as freedom or harmony or any of that self-righteous hogwash I am sure you are drenched in. They only see what is 5 seconds in front of them. (If that)

So gut them and their meager holdings. We have an actual Oracle at our disposal that anyone can use to enlighten themselves. It is free of charge and is open to everyone. (Google, Wikipedia, etc) And yet, the poor waste their most important resource, time, on diversions and distractions. Human inertia is laziness. Therefore, rape the poor. We've given them enough. It's time they dragged themselves up and if they can't, shoot them and cook them.
    test
  20. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

[youtube]CCAcyTbqKV8[/youtube]
    biig bootles of the goosey in the belvedere
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.