to all my non hood black folks...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Messiah, Jul 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Messiah

Messiah Big Brother

keep it real..

when u at a professional atmosphere, how many of y'all are embarrassed when niggaz show up?

man, my job got me over at this real nice classy type of suite for another week. the type of people who check in are pilots, consultants, and other professional type people. every morning this place serves Shoney type breakfast and Tuesday - Thursday they serve wine, beer, and all types of food all for free.

Well, the past two days, niggaz showed up and invaded this place. and i'm talkin bout hood niggaz and hood rats. and not just like 5, its like 25 or 30. i'm thinkin its a family reunion.

we was out in the lobby chillin wit some other heads when here comes these niggaz talkin bout "OOOOH THEY GOT FREE FOOD UP IN HURR, U KNOW I'MA GET MY EATS ON." then one hood rat started yellin at her child right in front of everyone. her child was like 3 and this young hood rat chick talkin bout "U GON' EAT THEM FRUIT LOOPS, U WANTED THEM DON'T MAKE ME HAVE TO ACKT A FOOL UP IN HERE, NOW PICK UR SPOON BACK UP BEFORE I STICK IT DOWN UR THROAT"

man. i'm so embarassed cuz they my people too. just an hour ago, me and the wife get in the elevator to head back up to our room. this old white pilot dude gets in with us and we greet him. right when the door is about to close, 5 little bad niggaz run up in there, start talkin real loud, playin around and shakin the elevator. man, that pilot bout died. i was mad embarassed.

i can't stand it. keep it in the hood. i'm bout to ask the front desk person when did this place start acceptin section 8.

its ridiculous.
    test
  2. Messiah

Messiah Big Brother

oh, tuesday - thursday they serve free beer on tap durin dinner right. nothin but bud light and yuengling. well, these niggaz roll up in there, young niggaz, and one of them ask the lady who serves the beer for help over at the coffee section. she goes over there cuz he purposely spills a cup of coffee everywhere, then two of them niggaz rolled up to the beer section and filled up a big cup of beer and ran.

i just shook my head in embarassment.
    test
  3. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

lmao, i feel you
    test
  4. Larry_King

Larry_King New Member

ignorant black bitches with kids are the worst

smh @ froot loops, i hate nigs who overeact for attention over shit like that

i know exactly how you feel

but just cause u hood dont make u a dumbass, i know hood niggas white and black who have manners in a place like that
    test
  5. -MV-

-MV- Banned

I would of said get y'all raggidy asses out of here we don't serve your kind lmao
    test
  6. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

lmaoooooo
    test
  7. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

smh, i know the feeling, but i dont feel embarrassed i feel more annoyed than anything... i never got to see hoodrats until i had to stop living the military lifestyle after 18 years

lol man hood motherfuckas make me itch and its got to the point where im damn there blending in with these niggas letting days passed by looking all rugged and shit... but these niggas be loud as fuck and have no idea how to act civilized for shit

hang in there though man, its only temporary, how much longer til you head back to greenville?
    test
  8. 1990s ARE OVER

1990s ARE OVER AM LION GET IN CAR

I think the problem here is that you think they are your people because they fail to reflect photons.

But I know their true secret.

They aren't your people because they aren't people.

They are animals designed to look like people so that you'll be tricked into interacting with them in a nonviolent manner. This illusion is their primary survival mechanism.

Every time I see a hood rat, I envision myself with a chef's hat, a full range of spices, and knives. I can't imagine a greater end for such animals then to plop them in a 450 degree oven, stewing in their own juices with the most succulent glazes and fragrance.

Nothing like nègre pauvreté premières in the afternoon on a hot summer day.

I actively salivate around hood rats. It's a problem.
    test
  9. Messiah

Messiah Big Brother

lmfao

thats funny

but real talk, its mad embarassing.

theres two computers in the lobby section with a 20 minute limit on them for the guests. theres young hoodrats down there right now with their kids in there on them, and they been in there for like 2 hours.

ALL of of the washer and dryers are being used by them. i know its them cuz they in there right now with all their hampers and everything. nobody can even get anything washed.

the fitness centers is being used by the little niggaz and they hoes. they all in there just sittin on the machines, bein loud, and actin up.

walk by the pool and it looks like a NAACP meeting. u see nothin but niggaz in the pool and in the sauna, runnin around, yellin, cussin, etc.

u can see the fear in the white folks faces.

I'm almost about to let my wife use the N bomb for the first time, lol.
    test
  10. Larry_King

Larry_King New Member

the loudness trying to bring attention to yourself is the worst

then 2nd worst is the hip hop, media cliches they feel they need to be apart of

also the fact no one wears rubbers in the black community...everytime i meet a good looking girl she always has kids

real talk i only met 2 black chicks who dont have kids in the past year and a half
    test
  11. Messiah

Messiah Big Brother

i head back on Saturday.

i don't think they'll be here that long though, i hope their not at least.

i don't want to give no one the wrong idea, i love my black folk, but hood niggaz is sumthin else. it embarrasses me and pisses me off. i don't understand how niggaz can act that way when they in a different environment.

even when i was a teenager and chilled in the hood and was straight up hood, there was no way i acted that way if i was in a certain setting.
    test
  12. Larry_King

Larry_King New Member

tbh if i had a white wife, which i prolly will lol, id let her use nigger or nigga all the time...its a turn on for me lol

but yeah i hate nigs who cant be respectable people in front of older people no matter wat race

if theres grown ass adults around me im likley gonna watch my language...even in front of my friends mom who i smoked and drank with i dont even curse in front of her unless it just slips out

but yeah rant more on these nigs, its quite entertaining
    test
  13. BullyBeats

BullyBeats New Member

Tell them KFC got 50% off. Watch the room clear
    test
  14. Larry_King

Larry_King New Member

[youtube]Ui6-Wc0PDc4[/youtube]
    test
  15. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

they make themselves look like idiots. you're not responsible for how another person behaves. i wouldn't think nothing of it, personally.
    test
  16. Larry_King

Larry_King New Member

smh

everyone likes kfc wtf do you mean

you dont have to be uneducated and ignorant to like fried chicken

if you told me it was half off on KFC im dropping everything im doing now too...
    test
  17. FiZiKs

FiZiKs MileHighSalute

Lol
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  18. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

i thought the shit was funny at first but y'all starting to sound like some rednecks
    test
  19. BullyBeats

BullyBeats New Member

There you go then
    test
  20. Messiah

Messiah Big Brother

if my wife ever dropped the N bomb, i'd probably beat her and end up a story on the Lifetime network.

and i'm just sayin, its ridiculous. there is no edicacy in place at all for them. some of them niggaz came to the breakfast right, and people gettin their waffles, eggs, bagels, etc. here come pookie, jaquana, and shay shay. they come in there, literally yell across the room to the server and say "AYE, THIS HURR ALL FREE RIGHT?!" bare in mind its 6:35 in the morning. when the server told them its free, they say, "OH HELL NAW, I'M BOUT TO STACK UP MY PLATE"

i honest to God lost my appetite, poured some coffee and left. And to make it worse, one came down there with no shirt on and shorts, another had on a wife beater and shorts, and the hood rat had on some shorts so short her butt cheeks were hanging out some. i looked for a second but i was still pissed off.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.