TNT: Short & Sweet

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Vern Acular, Jun 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vern Acular

Vern Acular 12x RSTL Champ

THE NEW TRIBUNE

sorry guys, but this weeks mag is gonna be what you could call cut and dry, a few things i want to talk about, with the first being the RSTL TOURNEY, congrats to the FINAL 4, myself, MC4Sight, Omen, and Namix, for making it to the final 4, with myself and omen being the favorites to move on to the finals, dont count out the other 2, cause all 4 of us are here for the same reason, we won, and kept winning, im not going to underestimate mc4 cause he is really a good writer, no one should count him out, im not, i have a goal, and that's to win this tourney, so i will be bringing my a-game cause i know if i dont there's a possibility i could get upset, on the other hand we have omen vs namix, all i can say is wow, this will be a great match, now omen has to put his effort into this, he made it this far, and not only that, his opponent is more than capable of winning, the question here is who's the underdog, cause imo i think namix could win this, but we all know what omen is capable of when he tries, bottom line, if they both show up, i really mean "show up", then we're prolly looking at the best battle of the tourney...

moving on, like i said this is a short and sweet mag, sorry, but no top 10 verses, or breakdowns, to be honest i just dont have any time, i apologize for that, i haven't gotten in touch with tha talent, so im assuming there is no top 10 this week, rapter may doa breakdown, but that is on him, but we all know i just spill the beans, and fill everyone in on what needs to be filled in, so let me address something you all may be wondering, i know in the past i metioned the possibilities of a football league, the main focus on that was to see how that would effect sign ins for the league, right now it seems as if the league slowly but surely is re-juvinating to its original mass, almost at 50 members, i feel it's doing ok, with the addition of returning vets, and some of the newbie all-stars, things are looking good, although, top 30 seems to be easy to get into, top 10 is the real accomplishment, make it to top 10 and you're doing something, voting still remains to be idle, in regards to how good/bad it is, people do it, people dont, there's no way to really enforce it which hasn't already been done, the only thing me and the other mods ask of you is "JUST VOTE", no-shows are decreasing which is good, but we still need to get over that hump, the members remain in the 40's, if this doesn't change, we may have to do something else to bring more activity...

well, just a few things you should know...this is my 5th title defense, one more and i tie the record, my announcement still stands, once i lose i will retire, and unlike most people im serious, i have nothing else to accomplish except for longest unbeaten streak held by Infinite Truth (16-0)...im currenly on a 10 match winning streak, if you included the tourney it would be 14...but im sure you all wouldn't allow me to combine that...anyway, im sorry for the short mag, my time is limited, i wasn't going to even do a mag this week, but i had a few minutes to slip this in...

good luck to everyone this week
    show on time
    vote
    and you know the rest

Vern​
    test
  2. A.S.K

A.S.K ...

i will get in touch with talent and see bout ta top 10

and a breakdown is on its way
    test
  3. MC4SiGHT

MC4SiGHT JOE COMMiSSO

word.....i think the final four came down to 4 very nice writers.....good luck vern, omen, and namix

i hope we all bring our a-game just to make the tourny end on an ill-point

good luck....

no matter the outcome....

i'm be re-entering the league when the tourny is over...and i'm not leaving this time til i get my title....

pz
    test
  4. Dikembe Mutombo

Dikembe Mutombo New Member

yeah Talent said he was doing top 10 cuz he said my verse was most likely #1

dammit I never had #1 so there's gonna be a top 10!
    test
  5. Tha Talent

Tha Talent , Tha Master.

mac, you've been #1 before...
    ...and i didn't have time this weekend.
    sorry.
    test
  6. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

boo at no top ten lol

i wanted some reconition
    test
  7. Dikembe Mutombo

Dikembe Mutombo New Member

really? damn wouldn't think I'd forget that lol

oh well

yeah I can recall being in the top 10 verses for weeks upon weeks in a row...like 2, 3, etc...but damn @ forgetting #1

well...I'll see what happens next week

:)
    test
  8. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Vote RBL
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.