Tna Says They Are Coming To Spike Tv ... In Backwards Message (seriously)

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Macabre, Jul 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Macabre

Macabre Guest

by Buck Woodward @ 8:05:00 PM on 7/18/2005

Folks, I couldn't make this up if I tried.

This morning, I received an couple of emails about how during the opening video for TNA's No Surrender Pay-per-view, sounds of gibberish were actually "backwards messages" planted by TNA. The messages included "Rhino is here" and "TNA is coming to Spike TV". Naturally, I dismissed this as someone's overactive imagination. Then I was sent a link to a website where a person had posted the opening, in reverse, so you could hear the messages. I figured it was just some fan with too much time on their hands creating the messages.

Well, it turns out it is TNA that had a bit of time on their hands. According to sources within TNA, video production guru (and former WWE employee) Dave Sahadi planted the backwards messages into the opening. The messages are:

- Rhino is here.
    - More are coming to TNA.
    - TNA is coming to SpikeTV.
    - Someone will get gored tonight.
    - Vince fears Jeff Jarrett (although to my ears, it sounded like "Vince is Jeff Jarrett").

Of course, the question then becomes, why would anyone play the opening of a PPV backwards and find the messages? My guess, and this is just speculation, is that someone in TNA "let it leak" that there were backwards messages in the opening, and that prompted someone to try it, and word spread from there.

Obviously, there has been no official announcement of TNA on Spike TV, although there have been discussions between the two sides.

Thanks to everyone who sent along links to the "backwards messages".

This has got to be one of the strangest (and in some ways, dumbest) things I've ever reported.
    test
  2. i Luv Da Cock

i Luv Da Cock TRU "GINGER" KID

SWEET

that online shit is wack, lags like hell
    test
  3. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

i already posted this.. in my "peep this" thread.. go to the video in the thread.. it also says "rhino is here tonight.. and more to come"
    test
  4. stellationfunk

stellationfunk New Member

Even more interesting is if you play the whole show backwards the messages are actually at the END.
    test
  5. stellationfunk

stellationfunk New Member

By the way, this is making me get excited. I'm sensing the return of Evad!
    test
  6. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

backwards shows would be an incredible gimmick
    test
  7. Macabre

Macabre Guest

Basically.
    test
  8. nice n simple

nice n simple Is Stimpy On Crack ?

jeff jarret is garbage..

he was always garbage to me since day one,.. when he made his debut with WWE...

the only thing good/catchy about him.. is when he smashes/breaks the guitar on your head

[​IMG]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.