TNA knockouts are TNA at this point

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by chop stick, Dec 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

i watched some WEW today.. and the whole time i was thinking: HOLY SHIT TNA has raided these people for their talent.. kind of reminds me of WCW-WWF/ECW

when you add up all the ROH (men) / Shimmer/ WEW talent they have taken.. wow just wow..

side note: April Hunter is sexy.

these people need to learn a thing called contracts.
    test
  2. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

WEW's big attraction is tits and ass mainly. I believe these people TNA bring in though can still work the indies. So it's not like the WWE. Like I think Ms. Brooks still works WEW shows, and Velvet Sky (Talia) is their champion I believe.
    test
  3. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

i thought TNA had a no indy rule now?

well that's cool if they can share talent.. if anything, its good for TNA.. perverts that never regularly watch wrestling, can join perverts like me on Thursdays.
    test
  4. Nam Dekan

TNA just handles their booking.
    test
  5. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

TNA just won't allow their workers to do any of the indys that do DVD releases or something like that.
    test
  6. abztrakt

Indys can't afford to lock their workers into contracts. If they tried to do that, they would just lose all their workers outside of a few geeks who know they couldn't get work anywhere else.
    test
  7. Nam Dekan

I thought it was just DVD releases in major retail chains? Because I think Talia/Velvet still does WEW shows and they do DVD releases but it's mainly through their site I think.

I figure though since TNA handles the bookings then it's at their discretion of the workers work for.
    test
  8. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

Telia Hunter = hottest tag team all time
    test
  9. abztrakt

That might be it, I was confused about ROH, but then I remembered that they made that rule when ROH announced they were doing PPV. I doubt it's even just retail stores though, because PWG only sells through their website and some of the online stores and it's one of the companies TNA guys can't do.
    test
  10. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

its safe to say now.. i love the Divas... but Knockouts > Divas
    test
  11. Nam Dekan

I thought Alex Shelley did a PWG show recently? or he is booked for one. Doesn't NOAH do DVD releases on their site? because I think Joe is doing some shows with them.
    test
  12. abztrakt

He did the Battle of LA, but that actually fueled rumors of him leaving TNA because they're not supposed to do PWG shows. Low Ki actually showed up in PWG right after quitting TNA and won their world title. I remember Shelley did a blog when that rule first came to be about how he would miss working in ROH and PWG.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.