TNA Impact beat ECW!!!!!

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by M-theory, Dec 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

I was complaining about how Cornette totally backed down from him when he's supposed to be in charge. Bubba's actually been better lately than I ever remember him being.

I don't get why he suddenly has an accent though.
    test
  2. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

tna heels are different from wwe heels.. tna doesnt really have heels so to speak.. people are neutral.. so the coward heel thing doesnt realy apply to tna.. if anything cornette is supposed to be playing the man who is always stressed out because he listens to the wrestlers too much. and thus: is why he is always bitching.. he cant get shit in order.
    test
  3. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

he even looks like a sloppy fuck.
    test
  4. abztrakt

I kind of see what you mean, but that (and his constant bitching about Matt Morgan) fits into the whole "everybody is always yelling and arguing" thing that is really really irritating.
    test
  5. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

well, apparently Jeff Jarrett loves it.

as much as i like Jeff Jarrett.. a southern man in his mid 30s and a woman who knows nothing about wrestling.. cant give younger people what they want.

its not just TNA.. wrestling in general isnt even appealing right now.. we watch because we are hardcores.

remember Carlito trying to run through a wall?

the bottom line is , these people are so out of touch with whats "cool"

so, im not saying i like what TNA does.. i understand what they're trying to do. Big difference... if that makes sense. Just think about it for a second.
    test
  6. abztrakt

I'll give TNA this much: they've never done anything as bad as Hornswoggle and Carlito E. Coyote segment.

And really, the fact that they're out of touch doesn't excuse their shitty TV show. They just need to find somebody who can give the people what they want. And that person isn't Vince Russo.
    test
  7. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

The thing that bothers me most about some TNA fans is they say shit like TNA is only 5 years out the gate with no experience in TV and all that shit. Well, Jeff Jarrett, Dutch Mantel, and Vince Russo all have plenty of booking experience and that is where the majority of complaints are directed at. Vince Russo five years experience??? Don't think so. Dutch Mantel five years experience? NO, HE'S THE MOST EXPERIENCED GUY ON CREATIVE. Known as an old school guy, but he's been credited with some of the most horrible train wreckage on the show whereas people initially thought it was RUSSO. Fucking nuts, I tell ya.
    test
  8. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

yeah well, its not that easy.

who is else is out there? Heyman obviously has no interest.. same with Bischoff. Everybody says make TNA better.. but how is the question?

i doubt TNA and WWE wanna suck..
    test
  9. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

and none of that matters, because Dixie Carter likes them.

no matter how long they've done it, they arent that good, but she still likes them.
    test
  10. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

yeah, but then the same people blame wwe for being way more experienced and shit when Stephanie McMahon has taken over a large portion of the direction of the company, and she's been in quite a leading role for a long while now. She's less experienced than any one of those people.

And no, I'm not here to completely bitch and moan and shit ok, I don't take wrestling all that seriously. People get riled up if I say something about TNA and they try to defend it and bash the E (and I'm not even talking about you... you pale amazingly in comparison to how retarded I think some people are)... and they take the shit so seriously when I make like a little joke. It's horrible.
    test
  11. abztrakt

It's not that they want to suck. It's that they suck and they don't realize it. TNA has been making excuses for years for why they haven't really grown when it's more or less been their own fault all along. WWE is just a case of Vince booking for himself because he doesn't have to worry about competition. He doesn't care what the fans want because they're going to watch anyway.
    test
  12. abztrakt

Oh, and who says it has to be somebody established that does the booking? They should give somebody new a chance at it. It's really not like they could do any worse.

But like I said, they don't see a problem with their current product, so they're not going to change anything.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.