Tito kicking Chuck while he's down

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by Mac Sabbath, Aug 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

Since Tito Ortiz resigned with the UFC a couple weeks ago, he and his “crew” have been documenting his comeback by posting video blogs.

His most recent vlog showed him traveling from California to Philadelphia for UFC 101. Ironically enough, he wasn’t the only former UFC light heavyweight champion on the flight. Chuck Liddell was also on board, and the seating arrangements for the two former champs were not quite equal, much to Tito’s delight.

“The security guard told me he was traveling by himself. He’s not even as pimp as me anymore,” Ortiz said with a smile as he approached the gate.

“If he's sitting in coach, I’m gonna laugh.”

Low and behold, while Tito took his seat in first class next to UFC announcer Bruce Buffer, Chuck Liddell was stuck sitting in coach.

Tito joyously stated, “Chuck is sitting in economy. How times have changed. I’ve gotta thank Lorenzo Fertitta, Dana White and Frank Fertitta for keeping their word and treating me right.”

Ortiz was still giddy about his triumph over Liddell hours into the trip.

“Mid-flight going to Philly and Chuck Liddell is sitting in the back. He’s in the back of the bus [expletive],” Ortiz noted.

You can watch the video of Ortiz traveling to UFC 101 below:

Tito Ortiz And Chuck Liddell Take Their Rivalry To The "Friendly" Skies - FightLine.com
    test
  2. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

Tito is such a bitch he still pukes before his matches cause of his nervousness... he's in it for the money & think more of himself than he's worth.
    test
  3. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

i don't really see why he's back in the ufc? he hasn't won a match in like 3 years and it was twice against a washed up shamrock.......

he hasn't gotten dominated, but still.......
    test
  4. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

test
  5. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

he had rashad beaten, the point deduct made it a draw, rashad was the ex lhw champ

he took lyoto to a decision, lyoto is the current lhw champ

i think tito is more than capable of holding his own at 205.... in fact he is a huge 205 and his wrestling would give guys like anderson silva fits
    test
  6. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

a draw and losing a decision.......means he hasn't won....lol

i'm not saying he's not a good fighter, cause he is....but he's only good against bums now.......he may drag a fight to a boring decision but neither of those fights were exicting or entertaining.....

he fought rashad before rashads striking game took off........and he never threatened lyoto once.....
    test
  7. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

Lyoto admitted that he blacked out during Tito's submission attempt.

Tito might be done, but he hasn't really been beat down in his last few fights or anything. Personally, I think he'll win some and lose some but probably won't be champ or anything.
    test
  8. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

Should be noted that Tito has the perfect style for beating Anderson Silva.

I don't hate Tito, but the thought of that being possible makes me a little sick.
    test
  9. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

It would be incredible, though. It would suggest a circular evolution of MMA.
    test
  10. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

read my post earlier ;-)

tito could, but we have seen tito crumble to overwhealming strikes too

either way i think tito is a relevant lhw with a good amount of draw if marketed correctly

i think he still has good fights left in him
    test
  11. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

laying on silva for a win?

sorta wat he did vs wandy?
    test
  12. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

yeah, ortiz had no answer for liddell so he can talk all he wants, he still got knocked the fuck out twice, and lidell doesn't even have a ground game.

tito vs. silva would be more of an embarrassment than silva vs. griffin. shit, griffin beat the shit outta ortiz, but they gave it to tito (wrongly).
    test
  13. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

You keep saying that, I call bullshit. If he doesn't hold onto the cage he loses that fight. I'm tired of Tito supporters claiming that bullshit. Why did he hold onto the cage? Because he would have lost the round from lay and pray.
    test
  14. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

Yes and yes.

except I'm sure he wouldn't drop Andy like he did my boy Wand.
    test
  15. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

^^^^ lol

DONT ARGUE MMA WITH TOKER U NOOB!!!!!!

didnt you know he has been watching since the birth of jesus and everybody else started watching with TUF?

how stoopit can u b to watch mma in the 90's? toker was the only fan there .... he single handedly saved mma and was the only fan in its infancy
    test
  16. toker

actually cane used to watch it too

i tried telling hjim back then about tito being a pussy but he never listened.. hell even rippy was around there.. of course back then he was a mma hater, going on about how it was some redneck shit an boxing> mma..

nice try tho
    test
  17. toker

plus sherdog was around back then.. and then certain members broke off an formed another site

[cooljoe]
    test
  18. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

i watched it before you

you just fail to concede the point

ive been a member of sherdog forever

before blockbuster had a choke on local video stores, we would be in there begging them to buy the vhs releases of ufc events so we could watch them

i guess since i didnt post in the oh so important rm mma section, im completely disqualified from being a true original mma fan

damn the luck, ill have to tell my friends that since they dont post on the internet, they cant be considered real original fans, even though they have been watching since 93 as well
    test
  19. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

You don't have to prove anything to anyone. Your mma knowledge is clear. You, mac, jayoo and a few others are the people who know the most about mma on this site. You just need to see the light about BJ and your fanhood would be complete...lol
    test
  20. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

i think bj is talented as shit

he is probably the best under 155 in the world

i just have never been a big fan of people who have an excuse for every loss

or people with fans who have an excuse for every loss

as far as talent and exciting fights go, bj is one of the 20 people i would drop 25 bucks on just to watch his fight only , regardless of watching the rest of the card
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.