tired of zionists calling it a war for oil!

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by MC VeXeD, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MC VeXeD

MC VeXeD New Member

could be misconstrued as sarcasm when in fact was a lack of knowledge
    test
  2. MC VeXeD

MC VeXeD New Member

as always a topic no one wants to touch that effects them more than "did god make you" bullshit
    test
  3. cock juggler

cock juggler Double ML=STUD

interesting..funny when i was posting up in here about zionism ages ago people like ghet just come in and say it dosn't exist.
    test
  4. cock juggler

cock juggler Double ML=STUD

funny,i'm reading right now in a russian news paper it was published that there is gonna be a sneak attack on iran in the first week of next month.it says the 6th.probly bullshit..let's wait and see.
    test
  5. SAMARA

SAMARA truth is a sword

thats absolutely not true.

for the most part... we have blacks identifying themselves as "zionists" in the realm, moreover the topic is engaged in the constant battle in the realm between muslim and christians.

as far as effects them more than "did god make you", thats what its all about.

in the article menaz posted it is about superiority and prejudices taught through religion because there is not a separation between church and state for these countries. In the west we attribute prejudices towards the state and it is isolated as a civil right issue not a religious one... unless there are some white supremaxce... and we all know that the ideaologies are fading fast that it is no longer about the religious aspect... it is a social one... and younger generations can determine and choose rather than live in a predetermined society.... ah, yes... freedom and choice.

we all have one thing in common.... christian, jewish, even muslim... if you live in the west.... you are an infidel- who needs to worry about oh, they are not taught to hate me because I am not jewish..... are you for real....

last time I checked - everyone is a victim when a bomb goes off-

EVERYONE.
    test
  6. MC VeXeD

MC VeXeD New Member

My definition of zionist is not "jewish" or "black"

a zionist is someone who believes " I am better than everyone else. Because I am better than everyone else, they must help me before I free them."
    S-L-A-V-E-R-Y

Do you not see in order to attain wealth, u must ALWAYS first help a zionist attain his wealth?

Once you've done that, you've been a "good slave." Only then are you "free" only to find out there is no freedom. Understand?

The system is so that in order to make money, u must first help them make money unless you are the product of a zionist family with wealth already.
    Not all wealthy people are zionists though..... but on their way to wealth, believe they had to help zionists first.

And if you do believe in separation of church and state then you are a communist!
    there is no separation in the country our founding fathers built!
    Thats why the dollar says "in God we trust"

The prejudices you speak of stem not from Islam but rather extremists' interpretations of Islam.

Being that I like to look at things from both angles, I will not say I disagree with you. It actually helps me understand other's views. Thank you.

Everyone's a victim except when a war is a monetary concern. And the one's worried about money drop the bomb.

All prejudice stems from religion but not by the reader who sees religion purely.
    Only those who see monetary gain introduce prejudice, and by doing so are zionists and not "extremists'
    test
  7. MC VeXeD

MC VeXeD New Member

heh, I'll be watching for that one
    test
  8. SAMARA

SAMARA truth is a sword

Stock up?

It is interesting enough that you mention this- but how do you stock up when the daily consumption rate looks something like this-

1 unit = 1,000,000 barrels of oil a day
    in comparison amongst the top consumers

1. 20
    2. 5
    3. 5
    4. 5
    5. 2

gross disportionate use.

where the 30th country uses .05 units and a high prob of alternate energy sources for compensation.

why stock up?

spend your money on something that will benefit you, and save US2.50+ a gallon.

dont be defensive, be proactive, different than offensive.
    test
  9. MC VeXeD

MC VeXeD New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.