Tired of paying high rates for mixing and mastering? the answer is here!!!

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by phaytal, Nov 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phaytal

phaytal ---I-Got-Next---

everyone who has payed has had a great experiance.....so your probably wrong....everyone thinks the mixes are amzing but you wouldnt know because your too stuck up everyone elses ass that u wont take the time to realize
    test
  2. mic1tharula

mic1tharula 790 verbal

^^^mayne...that doesnt even make sense...too stuck up everyone elses ass...but according to you..."everyone thinks the mixes are amzing"....lmao....kid, just stop trying, you're making yourself look like an idiot.
    test
  3. phaytal

phaytal ---I-Got-Next---

ya ok fam your to stuck up all the other engineers asses to even be making coments like u know what i am capable of producing......

until u can actually prove that i cant mix equivalent or superior to them then stfu

i aint even tryna get amped over some faggot on the net tryna hate

so fuck u and if you dont want my buisness get the fuck out of the thread .. and stop making your stupid ass comments...

i knwo ghet and all them can mix i aint hatin but i dont have to charge as much as them if i dont want to..its my choice to provide the same service at a lesser price.....

just because i aint as well known as ghet and all them doesnt mean i cant mix and master as good as all them

so before u make ur unnessesary comments wait and see what other people who have actually paid think about the mixing jobs that i provided for them
    test
  4. Drschmalzy

Drschmalzy Active Member

Actually I sent phaytal one of my accapellas before and it sounded pretty niice. I was surprised...

Phaytal what program do u use to master it?
    test
  5. mic1tharula

mic1tharula 790 verbal

damn phaytal i apologize i was wrong. i sent him an acapella to master and it was FUCKING AMAZING I WAS LIKE SHITTTTTTTTTT send him your money today bitches because he blows ghet and them out of the FUCKIN WATERRRRRRR
    test
  6. Milo

Milo Guest

QUIT FUCKING HATING.

Ghet, you're a half assed, "accomplished," internet producer who a: makes whack beats, b: has a stick up his ass, c: thinks he's hiphop's savior.

Mic1, you're just nobody.

This guy is offering a good deal for people who CAN'T shell out 100$ per track mastering. That doesn't mean he shouldn't be rapping, considering that would just force the game exclusive for people who can afford it.

You guys annoy the hell out of me. The fact is, Ghet, go offline and shop your beats. You'll realize that you're useless. "OH FUCK THAT, I GOT THIS SUPER COOL DRUM VST SO I RULE."

Kill that noise. If dude wants to do this, let him do it. Ya'll ain't the only people who can.
    test
  7. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Hey Milo, get back to HipHopFag.com I'm sure they need little girls like you for more photo shoots.

HEY MILO! HOW MUCH ARE YOU SELLING YOUR BEATS OFFLINE, MILO!? HOW MUCH!? LET ME KNOW!

And watch you refuse to answer this question. You doing shows? You set up your publishing company? What? You just wasting money on overrated hardware thinking your doing something?

Okay, little girl. HipHopFag.com is waiting.
    test
  8. phaytal

phaytal ---I-Got-Next---

Ghet no offence but ur pretty strung up on this net drama.... u gettin mad over what some1 sez lol

thas mad sad
    test
  9. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Phaytal, no offense, but your pretty new to this entire concept with 153 posts and all, so any history of mine, my previous business, and personal history with these hate-filled little girls is so far beyond you, comments from your section are instantly ignored and put back on the shelf.

Of am I not being professional enough for you? Will you people get better excuses on why you can't do yhour jobs, please? You see my other post? Go bother me there.
    test
  10. phaytal

phaytal ---I-Got-Next---

i know im new but im tryna make a name for myself here....and you guys were tryna make it look like i coldnt do the job...which i am totally capable of doing...if u wanna put both of our mastering abilitys to the test i wouldnt mind embarrasing you..infront of thousands of rm memebers....maybe then you can say i can do the job..and you guys can stop talkin shit

so im challenging you to see who's mastering abilitys are better since u seem to be pretty confident in what you do .. i bet you wouldnt mind now would u?......

so if u think u ready come on...cuz i think i am
    test
  11. BPINCdef

BPINCdef Renaissance Man

he already did one challenge, you want to see what you can do? go here:
    i gave u the link on AIM

download that, every file will drop right into place
    you do your mastering business and send the final to me thru AIM and ill put it on the soundclick, then yall can discuss it more in this thread and ill put it into the mastering showdown thread (i wont unlock it, but it will be there)
    test
  12. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

I'm not doing another mastering challenge because the material is never properly mixed right.

Look, man. If I see one more of these corny fucks try to challenge me in mastering, I'm going to go to their facility (house) and burn down their equipment.

Are you people for real? BPinc... do you intentionally summon these people here just so you can get free mastering off of another man's competition?

I'm not using my name to boost up some ametaur who thinks he's doing better because he's charing a lesser price. You can gain your clientel the hard way.. like I did.

Good luck, bucko.
    test
  13. mic1tharula

mic1tharula 790 verbal

lmao...milo...who is you?

it's the thuggish ruggish bone...wtf.
    test
  14. Word Perfect

Word Perfect Putting On The Rich

"but your pretty new to this entire concept with 153 posts and all,"

Oh, so post count means better? I guess in this case, I absolutely own you?
    test
  15. Word Perfect

Word Perfect Putting On The Rich

Ah, and on top of your, "post count means everything" attitude, you're also hating IN SPITE?

You're setting yourself up.
    test
  16. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

153 posts... jumping on a rap board and saying how I handle issues with people, not knowing anything about me is not recommended.

You, having 11K posts, should be able to read at this point, however, I have a feeling that all of thos 11K reactions were mindless responses to specific phrases in a sentance that didn't involve reading the whole thing first.
    test
  17. phaytal

phaytal ---I-Got-Next---

lol can someone just close the thread its getting pointless.....instead of anyting its jsut turning into arguing
    test
  18. Milo

Milo Guest

8000 were donated to Word Perfect a couple years ago when some kat got banned.
    test
  19. mic1tharula

mic1tharula 790 verbal

test
  20. theogdogg

theogdogg New Member

Sounds like you doin the same thing I am... If you wanna check out some other options... Check out my website... WWW.OGDOGG.COM I've worked with true professionals from Andre Nickatina to upcomming Def Jam South rap sensation Haystak, check us out... $100 and we'll do your WHOLE ALBUM!!! We'll also do just 1 track for cheap, prices on the website, check it out...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.