Tired of paying high rates for mixing and mastering? the answer is here!!!

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by phaytal, Nov 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phaytal

phaytal ---I-Got-Next---

Hello , i go by phaytal and i have been looking around the internet at company charging upto 100 dollars to mix and master a song...so i was thinking and decided to open a mixing and mastering company for online emcees called "The Masters" ... i will be opening a website soon and will start rates for mixing and mastering at 10 dollars a track for the month of december...and only 20 dollars starting january 1st '04.....all you do is record everything with plenty of headroom in the vocals and send the session to me over aim....dont bother sending cd's u dont have to spend money on shipping and handling!!!

Why am i doing this? because i remember how much of a pain it was not having the money for professional sounding songs....so heres your chance

if you are interested please instant message me on daphaytaltouch

or email me @ daphaytaltouch@aol.com

thank you for your time

~~The Masters
    test
  2. ShatterrStarr

ShatterrStarr phaCt

Sounds like a good solid deal going here. Affordable and hot. If you are serious about your music sounding professional and clean i'd look into this deal. i guarantee you'll be pleased.
    test
  3. Gripp

Gripp New Member

Who says he's any better at it than you? If he can do professional mastering then why would he have been sending his music out for mastering?
    test
  4. phaytal

phaytal ---I-Got-Next---

as i said before....i since then have been trying to improve and have tons over the past year...and he knows this since i mastered one of his songs....and i sent out my music when i first ebgan doing music and was not knowlegable with mixing and mastering
    test
  5. SicksentZ

SicksentZ RIP Hip Hop: 1980 - Nelly

Post b4 and after examples of your work
    test
  6. Drschmalzy

Drschmalzy Active Member

Tru^^

Do you actually have studio equipment?
    test
  7. VerbalMercenary

VerbalMercenary New Member

Man phaytal is nice with the mixing and editing shit i just hit him up on aim and he sent me a before and after of some cheap mic and it sounding real clear i can only imagine what he could do with a nice mic hit him up for the mastering shit is nice sounding ight

test
  8. phaytal

phaytal ---I-Got-Next---

if you want before and after hit me up on aim
    test
  9. Crumch

Crumch New Member

YO i heard my track redone i will post both of em on my soundclick page so u can hear he nice.. fuck it .. 10 beaners aint much and he'll work wonders
    test
  10. Magazine

Magazine New Member

i will holla
    test
  11. mic1tharula

mic1tharula 790 verbal

lmao...tired of paying 100 dollars for mixing? tired of having professional quality mixing done? PHAYTAL CAN HELP U PLAYA!!!!!
    test
  12. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

^lmao

*sigh*

Why did I start this and now everyone and their mother thinks they can do it?

Kids these days...
    test
  13. phaytal

phaytal ---I-Got-Next---

why u hatin mic just cuz i can give what the rest can for a lower price?

is that so wrong that i think i can get more bizness if i charge less....

i can easily charge a hunnet dollaz 2 fam but i dont cuz i aint tryna be grimey... but w/e fam
    test
  14. mic1tharula

mic1tharula 790 verbal

so quality mixing at reasonable prices...is grimey? 100 bucks a track is a great deal for a good mixing job. what you're offering..there is no way you can be profitable with that shit and still do good mixes.
    test
  15. phaytal

phaytal ---I-Got-Next---

well i guess your wrong because i can produce great quality mixes and its only 10 dollars on december to get customers and 20 dollars starting january
    test
  16. Gripp

Gripp New Member

You're full of crap man. Anyone who thinks they're getting a professional job done by someone sending mp3s back and forth over the internet has another thing coming to their career.
    test
  17. phaytal

phaytal ---I-Got-Next---

if you preffer sending it out on cd and have it mailed back to you it can be done as well....

but if your only willing to pay 10 dollars then i doubt your willing to pay for shipping etc.
    test
  18. Drschmalzy

Drschmalzy Active Member

I'm sure he just uses a program on cool edit pro...

No equipment or shit...
    test
  19. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

I accept WAV transfers as well... and Cd mailings.. and recommend both...

If the client only has MP3s, I tell them I'd rather have the original WAVs if anything.. but if they aren't there, then I'll take MP3s.
    test
  20. mic1tharula

mic1tharula 790 verbal

ghea....bottom line on this issue is that the amount of time and equipment you need to make good mixes...cannot be covered by ten bucks a song. if you had the equipment, knowledge and experience to do this correctly, you would understand that. so obviously mixes from you are a bad idea.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.