Tired from daily activities.

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by macmilimeterhyms, Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

I want to get my weight on but I never have enough energy or motivation after workin 8 hours or goin to school/work all week. Is there a secret to being more energetic throughout the day besides eating more??
    test
  2. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Lifting early will definately give you more energy. I would lift right after waking up if I were you. Well have a small meal, wait about an hour and then lift.
    test
  3. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Are you eating enough?

May also try the supplement 'co Q10' as some studies have shown it to increase energy levels
    test
  4. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

test
  5. Ben Official

by the way we all have to make sacrifices, none of us are professional lifters. we have jobs and school among other things too. motivation isnt an issue if you just go regardless. many times i want nothing more than to not work out but i would be giving in to my mind's weakness and be a pussy if i didnt go. i feel better after working out when i didnt want to go than when i did, because i know i did it when i didnt want to at all.

again, lack of motivation is only a weakness if you give in to it. if you just tell your mind to shut the fuck up and quit being a pussy and go, you'll find it wont be an issue. its only in your head.
    test
  6. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Are you sure you don't mean procrastination or maybe complacency?
    test
  7. Ben Official

i guess it came out wrong, what i meant is that lack of motivation is only a problem if you give in to it and let it control you.

motivation is not an issue in my life, there is only do and not do. there is nothing in between. i just do and dont let my thinking get in the way because the only way it will bring you is down, if that makes sense.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.