Tips to Bring traffic back

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by FeedMeMore, Jan 8, 2014.

1. The Business

The Business Moderator

I had this site ready to become the home to Grind Time and KOTD, but Jeff shot down the changes I made to this forum, if anyone was around here at the time .. it was when the name of this sub changed...that was me..

I can still communicate with Lush or Organik, but the site would have to fork over some serious advertising money over.

Let me know.
    test
  2. BattlingGuru

BattlingGuru Active Member

The main thing that rubbed me the wrong way wasn't the fact that they changed the site, but when they changed the site, they fucked up a decade's worth of polls.

It was nice to be able to reference old battle threads and see who the community had winning.

Most posters were opposed to changing the site as it was, but fucking up every poll that ever existed made it clear that whoever changed things didn't give a fuck about the posters, battle rap or the sense of community that this site used to have.

It is what it is.

All of these battle rap forums are corny, to be real, because they're filled with cornballs.

@FeedMeMore You were always one of the better posters. Always wondered why you didn't switch over to one of the other forums.
    test
  3. gpro911

gpro911 New Member

the design of the site is nice
    test