(Tip) When Ur Shopping Beats On Cd

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by DjayCasper, May 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J.Mack

J.Mack Highly Under-rated

^^^New t-shirt.....^^

Anyways....How do u niggaz know who is doing what when we all only communitcate online????lol.....Ya'll niggaz is timewasters.....During the course of this thread I probably made 15 beats dawg.....lol.....Wtf???

My nigga cas made a simple point - if u like what he said, throw u some club bangers on disc, if not then stfu. If u mail your demos off, keep mailing. If u don't believe that works, then don't believe....thats your life and career...I don't see how that hurts other producers on this board...
    test
  2. BeatSlangaz

BeatSlangaz 08 is not your year!

naw thats only coo if you want to display your talent right quick...but if you want someone to actually buy the beat you want to hit them with a finished product. Labels want as close to a finished product as they can get. plus not to mention a artist cant 2 track a snippet that fades in and out.....

peace
    test
  3. Fro$tyTheGreat

Fro$tyTheGreat The Head Honcho

smh. and you STILL don't get it
    test
  4. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

thats usually how i sell my stuff and it works most of the time i dont really want anyone 2trackin from a beat cd kuz theres no tellin if i will see the money especially since i wont vocal tag it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.