(Tip) When Ur Shopping Beats On Cd

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by DjayCasper, May 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

their goes the dickride wagon.

maestro stay on OTHER nigga's dick. smh...
    test
  2. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

and u STAY latched on urbs dick lik that nigga breastfeedin u or some shit, but u dont hear this nigga sayin shit

cuz frankly i dont give a fuck, exp. niggas have opened my eyes to the game and frosty knows the same shit i know, thats why im agreein wit duke.

name what other nigga i've agreed with on here..s top wit that nonsnse man, on some real shit, chill.

be mature nigga.. u knwo damn well i dont be dickridin no nigga on here.
    test
  3. Premize Prod

you was dick ridin mad skrews not to long ago.

show me where i "dickride urb". thats my nigga everyone knows that. but we barely even be postin in the same threads. so try again.

my definition of dick riding - when two people engage in disagreement than a third party who is obviously an "associate" of one of the people come's in and starts popping shit, when he didnt have shit to do with it.

you've done that twice recently.

which means you a dick ridin ass nigga. nigga gon tell me to be mature after you came in here poppin shit at me.

plz. thats what i hate about soft ass niggas.

no need to respond. you've posted the bullshit you wanted to tell me. and i posted wat everyone else is thinking. case closed.

aight no more essays.
    test
  4. Fro$tyTheGreat

Fro$tyTheGreat The Head Honcho

lol.

always the ugly, lonely niggas with no hoes that wanna release all of their bent up aggression on forums.

smh @ your 3 plays per day on MySpace. lmao. you're just a spec on the map of beatmakers.

I feel your pain b
    test
  5. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

when i said be mature i meant as far as the dickridin shit goes.. i dont be dickridin nobody. i happen to be doin the same shit frosty is doin, and thats why a nigga know the deal

and ive never spoken with mad skrews in my LIFETIME and frosty.. ive hit him up twice or so concerning music copyrights lol nigga wtf are u on.so if two niggas arguing about an issue and a nigga comes in and agrees with the person you're arguing with, he's dickridin?

thats ur definition.

shut the fuck up foreal.. u make no sense.

i swear u think every nigga in here soft..cuz u from LA.. that dont grant you any rights nigga

put it this way.. whoevers on VIBE first can have the last laugh

good luck wit 40 glocc and... mobb deep hahaha

LMAO.. lmao fuckin pitiful.
    test
  6. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

get ya cake nigga, but aint no one gon recognize some bitin ass producer.. cuz u got no style whatsoever... keep droppin them generic ass bootytalk beats
    test
  7. Premize Prod

ok...
    test
  8. Premize Prod

did you really come at me with myspace plays?

now that is pathetic...
    test
  9. Premize Prod

are you serious my nigga?

350$ AUTHENTIC BAPE jacket. not them online shits. str8 from melrose. went and copped 3 of em cuz thats how healthy i am. i eat well off this producin shit.
    [​IMG]

you on the other hand...

homoerotic outfit often seen on santa monica BLVD[​IMG]
    test
  10. DJ C-Boss

DJ C-Boss LEGALIZE POLIGAMY

thats the 2nd dumbest thing ive heard today...oddly enuff your bullshit was spilled into my thread too...dawg, do really think fuckers like you who sit there talkin shit and hatin and negating everything anyone with a rep beyond the left side of your screen under your points total just gets shit done buy non stop arguing conflicting and basically being a bitch about every thread that doesnt agree with your thoughts is gonna get you a deal..? THEN WHY DO YOU DO IT IF THERES NO CHANCE..have you ever shopped a beat cd or a demo.? my guess is no to maybe once without any or a negative responce from a label. Now I understand you basically can't stand anything that comes out of my mouth and I dont blame you. if i was an idiot i wouldnt wanna hear about trigonometry either but i'ma say this shit any way for who ever to read. ive noticed that 90 % of the dopest producers, most active, and coolest fuckers online get negative repped, hated, clowned and put into bitch and whine sessions because one of us composed instead of sampled a joint into a kanye beat, try to give a tip, or in my case try to drop a little humor on the boards...and holy fuck i was takin it personal til i followed cas and a couple other guys threads and saw the same shit...
    whens it stop for you guys..when will you learn to grow beyond the fact that real life happens offline too. this place disgusts me so bad some times because i see this as a pinacle of a few deserving artists trying to do some shit to further their life offline and a whole lotta hungry wovles waiting to eat you if you slip once. why don't you try and build for once man cuz i see you tearing down everythread i see one time or another
    test
  11. DJ C-Boss

you know what my bad dawg it wasnt you in one of my threads i was talkin bout but the fact remains its the attitude behind your motivation that will really make anything happen
    test
  12. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

we need to stop this black on black verbal violence.
    test
  13. Fro$tyTheGreat

Fro$tyTheGreat The Head Honcho

test
  14. Da Cypha!

Da Cypha! Beats!

yall need to stop bitchin, be glad for other peeps makin moves damn...

good shit on the passing cd's out shit tho, eventho ima prolly never do it lol
    test
  15. DJ C-Boss

like i said my bad dawg..lol i had like 3 windows opens and was reading too much shit at once that wasnt at you personally i had your reply i was reading next to a window of this fool in another thread next to it and i saw his name and your reply..when i clicked submit it popped up and i saw what i did...BUT DAMMIT SHOPPING SHIT AINT DEAD YO..lol
    ima rep ya for the mistake

thats where the comment of you being in my thread came in..and you aint
    test
  16. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

lol. CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!
    test
  17. I-ki

I-ki New Member

Yall are crazy... arguing over some bullshit...
    test
  18. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

wow this had shit to do with what i was trying to say lol i was tryna help cats.
    test
  19. Brownstar

Brownstar Davadrian

sooooooo...

On these Beat CD's.. are you guys putting in entire beats or just 1-2 minute snippets? I reckon I should put one together soon.
    test
  20. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

give people 1 minute and i like to fade it in and out
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.