Time to be honest. What drugs have you done.

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by DocOctopus, Sep 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paranormalezac

paranormalezac awkward as fuck

I have a friend doing 20 to life over that shit, tbh, and I dont even have the balls to visit him (I cant do prison visits.), and a close friend of mine offed himself after being on that shit for a long ass time, I dont know if it was the coke, it probably wasn't but I still have like survivors guilt from it, I guess I dont know man. I just got a lot of baggage from that stage in my life and retrospectively I cant think about it without getting all emo. Also yea lax did throw it out there, but to be fair I openly stated it in TC so I should've expected loud mouth dudes to loud mouth about it. I was never like a king pin I just was a nickel and dimer for a long long while. Like I said Its whatever I dont plan on ever doing it again.
    test
  2. paranormalezac

YES! lol all night.
    test
  3. DeathProof

DeathProof Past zooted.

Turns out the "phantom cigarette" is quite a common occurrence, even in people who don't smoke. Interesting.
    test
  4. paranormalezac

test
  5. DocOctopus

DocOctopus STFU and Listen

you niggas try Datura.....then talk about some fucking Jimson weed....
    test
  6. pill grim

pill grim CHRONNIE SPARKO

fun fact: jimson weed is the reason for all of ezac's stumbles

got dayum tho if I ever have drug-related questions I know who to ask...
    test
  7. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

aint jimson wed the same thing as datura
    test
  8. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

test
  9. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

yeah i thought so
    test
  10. paranormalezac

Im sort of a connoisseur when it comes to the shit, Heebs and Jerz are apparently good references as well.
    test
  11. DocOctopus

oh it is!? then damn you niggas crazy! so close to dying on that shit man. the dose is so....just fragile.

i dont smoke cigs but i was ghosturbating for a few hours while talking to bill cosby. the urge to pee was so bad i almost gave myself a catheter to get the urine out. which using a nebulizer tube woulda hurt....
    test
  12. Carpathian

Carpathian New Member

whoa

test
  13. DocOctopus

the ghost conversations and the ghost cigs are a norm for an disassociative. and its not even like you SEE the person but you know who it is....if that makes sense.

so like i said. eat 2 boxes of benadryl and put Eraserhead in the dvd player.
    test
  14. Static Legacy

Static Legacy 3 times of a lotta shit

Damn, I always wanted to fuck with psych's, but I thought some crazy shit would happen to me. I was smoking with a friend when I was younger, and I'm pretty sure my shit was laced with pcp, because I was all warm and cloudy headed, weird ass feeling. I still pop addy's for school, never counted that as drug use though
    test
  15. Laxin

Laxin ^shitty poster

test
  16. DocOctopus

Laxin right now =

[youtube]kbJS_xtrBIk[/youtube]
    test
  17. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

:funny: who knew we had such similar backgrounds.

and yeah, people have always come to me for drug advice. i couldnt even count how many people did a drug for there first time with me/around me cause they felt comfortable and knew i knew what i was doing.

seriously my life is A LOT different now. but fuck, for a good 3-4 years this was my life. used to sell most of what i used to take as well. i never had jobs n it was the only way for me to afford all this shit. especially blow cause its so fkn expensive :funny:
    test
  18. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

ALSO

for anything wanting to fuck around with shrooms, acid ect.

90% of having a good time is your surroundings. by that i mean location and people. make it as familiar as you can, cant be out in a club or anything. i had a friend that took shrooms @ the movies and had a real bad time, puked and actually went to the hospital. it was just too much for him to handle.

set yourself up a great environment full of people you like and can have fun with. nobody that you think might be fucking your girl or nothing because trust me. that shit will surface to your brain and it will fuck with you. so have a clear head, PERIOD.

if its a rough time in your life? wait till your feeling better about shit. especially if its your first time.
    test
  19. DocOctopus

crazy northeast drug party? im in DE leggo
    test
  20. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

also if we discussing favorites? its opiates PERIOD

i do not like uppers anymoer.... anything thats gonna keep me up clinching my teeth and speeding my heart rate aint really what im looking for in a "good time"

as cool as phycs are, they dont have a "off" switch, and i dont have the time for that. cause i find i need like 3 days to recoup after a day long/multi day trip.

hydrocodone or something on the other hand is perfect. cause i can drink with it/smoke with it and be partying. and the moment i want to go to sleep >>>>> best sleep possible.

really awesome feeling, sex is the shit on opiates as well :) if you both fucked up.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.