Time is the Smoke Screen

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Did you know Adam lived long enough to see his Great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandson ? Noah's dad could have known Adam for 56 years ? Shem, Noah's son lived long enough to know Isaac's son Jacob.

Jacob had thirteen kids, one of them was Joesph. He had the code of many colors. His brothers beat him up and through him in a pit and he ended up down in Egypt as the vice Pharaoh. Joseph introduced his dad to the Pharaoh, after he invited his family there to live. Pharaoh asked Joseph's dad how old are you ? Jacob said,

What he is saying here is that, I'm 130, but this is nothing. He could have personally known Shem, Arpgaxad and Eber. If you're a 130 and know a 600 year old down the street, you don't feel so old.

Jesus says the creation of man was the beginning. Clearly somebody is wrong.

Matt 19:4

Was Jesus lying, or are the evolutionist wrong ? Or was he right? Did he not understand modern science ? How old is the earth anyway ?

Text books say the earth is billion of years old. Formed millions of years ago. You hear and see this mantra on TV all the time, it's in the magazines, it's all over the place. Billions and billions of years ago. We are bombarded with this propaganda. Even "Christians" are teaching the Earth is billions of years old. So who cares how old the earth is ? Why is that important ?

Because this teaching clearly puts death before sin. It's not a heresy to think the earth is billions of years old, but it is a heresy to teach that that there was death before sin. That's against the clear teaching of the bible. The bible says Death reined from Adam to Moses (Romans 5:14). There was no was no death until Adam sinned. See, Adam brought death and suffering into the world, the bible is real clear on this.

For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive I Cor 13:21-22

Some people say who cares, it's not that important. People say it should not be a decisive issue. Fine, agree with Jesus then it will not be decisive, real simple. For one, this issue is important because the credibility of Jesus Christ is at stake. Jesus quoted Genesis 25 times. So the question is, do we have to have a guru to tell us what the book means, or can we trust what Jesus said ? Genesis clearly teaches the earth was created in six days about 6,000 years ago. Jesus said the creation of Adam was the beginning. Just about every book in the bible refers back to Genesis.

The evolutionist really care about the topic of age because their entire theory looks silly without billions of years to hide in. It looks silly anyhow, but looks even more dumb without time to hide in. Time is there smoke screen. Jesus said, For had ye believed Moses, Ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words ? John 5:46-47. Moses edited Genesis and wrote four other books. Not only does the scriptures teach the earth is 6,000 years old but also the scientific evidence teaches the earth is not billions of years old. Let's look at some limiting factors of the age of the earth, biased on the scientific evidence.

In 1999 they announced in the news papers that the worlds population topped 6 billion. In 1985 there were five billion people on planet earth. In 1800 there were one billion people. Just about everybody agrees that around the turn of the century there were about a billion people on earth. Not much argument about this, and everybody agrees the population is growing *****ly (the world is not overcrowd BTW). The whole world's population could fit twice inside the city limits of Jacksonville Florida today. If it is crowed where you live, then move. Don't believe the NWO propaganda that the world is over crowded. Have you ever driven across Nebraska ? Kansas ? Wyoming ? Montana ? Drive across Texas if you think it's over populated.

Back when Jesus was here the population on planet earth was about 1/4 of a billion people (250,000,000). There were lot's of censuses done at that time, which was why Jesus was born at Bethlehem. All the rulers tried to count there people so they could tax them, nothing changed over the years lol. So it's well established that the population was at the time of Christ 250,000,000and it is now 6 billion. And if you plot this on a graph it shows the whole population starting 4,000 years ago when 8 people got off Noah's arch. If you start with 8 people having kids and kids and those kids having kids, you can get a population of billions in a few thousand years.

So, if you believe in evolution, you have a serious problem. Because you think man has been here 3 million years. Do you realize that in 3 million years the population would have grown so large that right now there would be 150,000 people per square inch in Jackson Ville Florida.

That would be crowded. You see, God told Noah pretty clearly to replenish the earth, to fill it, go have lot's of kids. He designed the world to be inhabited. That is why he formed it. (Isaiah 45:18). He wants lots of people here, but Satan wants the opposite of what God wants. People believe the opposite of the Lord wants like Jacques Cousteau,

Wow, nice guy! Ted Turner (CNN)
    Ok Ted, you first. There are some who want to reduce the population as soon as possible. They think we are hurting g"mother" earth. And there are some powerful people behind this.

The population tells us the earth has not been here for millions of years. At least man hasn't. Who knows what's going to happen in the future about the idiots reducing the population ( Chem trails, GMO, vaccines, processed food., poor health, etc..)

The fact is the population says the earth is not billions of years old. Scientists are agreeing now that there is a genetic bottle neck in mans past. Biased on DNA studies, Scientist are now putting forth the theory that there was a catastrophe 70,000 years ago that reduced the human population to a few thousand, creating a genetic bottle neck. They propose that a volcano caused this near extinction of mankind. - Discovery Channel May 12, 2002

And that we all descended from just a few people. Well, duh. I even the names of some these people (Noah, Shem, Ham, Jasepth )

more to come..
    test
  2. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

do that same math on a rabbit colony through just 2 years...
    realize that things die, as the climate changes
    and that is why we don't have rabbit overlords
    test
  3. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

You are, because he's talking actually talking about divorce, and this is probably the only thing in the bible that can be even vaguely interpreted as jesus teaching creationism

no, he wasn't lying, no evolutionists are not wrong
    Yes he was right, and no, he did not understand modern science
    many many multiples of 6000 years...
    once again, i ask, how that 6000 year number is derived when it doesn't say how old each man was when having a son, aside from the grossly exaggerated ages of the noah ilk...your sate of creation is an assumption and paper model, not even based on concrete data patterns

was jesus lying here when saying he is not god??
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

what they mean by the world being overcrowded is currently we cant feed/house everyone. Not because there isnt enough food/room for houses, but because our system makes it retarded and almost impossible.

and yeah arkansas has some space.... so does the gobi desert. But does that mean any joe shmoe can just waltz in there, set up shop, and live life? NO. Its not that easy.
    100 yrs ago that would be a tad bit easier because people had the skills to live off the land.

almost everyone who lives in a city or modernized country knows nothing of how to live off the land and would be dead in a month or two if they tried.

fuck, canada has TONS of empty land. (which is why i love it, the space, so dont tell anyone to come here cuz theyll shit on the pretty rock i like to look at)

But agriculturally there is a rating system for "farmable land" and not every square inch of earth can be farmed. TONS of land is unfarmable, TONS of water is undrinkable.

they are referring to areas that are habitable by these standards. Yeah theres still lots of space, but like i said, you cant just waltz out into some empty field and start your own town.

and as more people get born and our population increases, exponentially more people get born and the population grows faster and faster.

I agree that its made a bigger deal than it really is, but blame the media. The media loves a good story. Thats how news sells. The media doesnt care if so and so bought so and so a flower, They care if so and so fucked so and sos wife and killed the husband. Much better news and sells more papers, gets more ratings.
    test
  5. Coup d'état

I agree that its made a bigger deal than it really is, but blame the media. The media loves a good story.

You need to understand that the media (all aspects) push agenda. The money is not as important compared to the agenda meant to mold you, form you, indoctrinate you to the humanist world view. The sooner you understand this and see it, the closer you are to Christ. (at least this was my experience).

Up is down, down is up.
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I do understand there is an agenda

but i dont think it brings me closer to christ.
    test
  7. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

the bible never says how old the earth is. humans limit the 7 days to 7 actual days. to think that there is recorded history of over 10,000 years and say the earth is 6,000 years is insane. i mean, you're pretty much ignoring asian & african history of civilization.

lucifer being cast down from heaven could be a metaphor for a meteor hitting the earth, causing the chaos that the bible is talking about in genesis.

the old testament was taken from the jews, the new testament is from christians. god goes from vengeful to super nice. why? revelations is just an updated rehashing of the last book of the old testament. why?
    test
  8. Coup d'état

The bible teaches very clearly that the earth is 6,000 years old. Physical evidence and limiting factors observed in the natural world indicate as much. You are assuming you know the true history of Asian and African peoples. You are assuming you know the bible and it's truth. You are a heathen scoffer who is very ignorant of the Creation. You questions can be answered if you were not dumb on purpose.

Why take my literal interpretation ? You should not take mine or anybodies, that is the point. Because it is Gods word, it's true and there is not one theory that stands scientific scrutiny that supports the Big Bang and evolution - not even one shred of evidence. God said he would preserve his word for all generations. He inspired it to be readable and easily understood. Why would God inspire the bible so only gurus and Pharisees could give a meaning to it ? That would be a cult. Give the bible (KJV the real bible) to 5,000 people who never heard any theories of evolution or the gospel. They will all come back and tell you the world was created in six literal days...why ? because it was so and that is what the bible states.

Some scripture to consider:

And the one who offered his offering on the first day was Nahshon the son of Amminadab, from the tribe of Judah. Numbers 7:12

The other tribes came in strict order:

On the second day Nethanel the son of Zuar, leader of Issachar, presented an offering. Numbers 7:18

On the third day Eliab the son of Helon, leader of the children of Zebulun, presented an offering. Numbers 7:24

On the fourth day Elizur the son of Shedeur, leader of the children of Reuben, presented an offering. Numbers 7:30

This list continues, until all twelve tribes had given their gifts. So the important question is this: Did the tribes take twelve literal days to present their gifts, or did they take twelve very long periods of time—perhaps twelve thousand years. Could Moses have been sitting there for twelve thousand years while the people brought their gifts? It seems most logical to suppose from the passage that these days were actually twelve literal, 24-hour days.

Besides this, there is not one shred of evidence that says the universe is billions of billions of years old. Bring some rhetoric or evidence to support otherwise please. This is were you are being crippled by the fallacy of the religion of evolution. It is shattering your faith in Gods word ? I hope not. Who is your God anyhow. He is not the God of the bible. The belife in Old earth/evolution is very new and aligns with satanic NWO agenda in a nut shell.

Also, the Gap Theories (allowing for biblical interpretations of old earth) are only possible because of the new order bible translations. They are so sickening wrong. They are drawn form the Alexandrian texts. These texts have been compromised to allow for an old earth interpretation because evolution was gaining popularity. I can go more in detail. They are justified on the assumption that the KJV "revisions". If the KJV could be "revised" then so can new bibles be revised from faulty text. The truth is the KJV has never been revised. Expect for the New King James. In short, it's complicated and I can account more time on this in a later post.

Matthew 19:4
    And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female

Mark 10:6
    But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female

How could you not take this literal ? He is saying from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female...that is what he is saying is he not, and if he is not, what is he saying ?

Young Earth Creation is simply bad theology ? Why. Let's be honest here, it's because it goes against your indoctrinated world view, yes ? There is more evidence for young earth than for old.Truth. Old earth is a fairy tale.

Give me some evidence for a old universe, please. There is no proof or such to state with confidence at all that the age is old. There is more evidence to support just what God said. He created the world in 6 24 hour days.

Genesis 7:11-12

In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights

The water for the flood came from the under ground. This created the fault lines, the mountains and all the activity seen and observed today. In fact there are many theories that are more scientific than fallacy of the big bang, and with real observable science. I suggest you look and not assume you are right, go look.

See you let these scholars professing to be wise tell you how to interpret God's word. He warned us about them. According to your logic, these scholars you listen should be held to the same standard:"the character of Job we are basically told to mind our own business when it comes to declaring to know the will and desires of God. "

If this be true, then you can not seek him. This is not true. He wants a relationship with us and he wants us to know is word! He gave us his word in the King James Bible. The true Words of God uncorrupted! I stand bye my guns. The same foolish scholars trying to corrupt God you are listening too and they are seeking God, according to you they shouldn't, then why believe them ? And if it were practiced you would not have a bad world view at all and God's word still preserved!

Psalm 8:4 & 6

When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; What is man, that thou art mindful of him ? and the son of man, that thou visitest him ? ...-6. Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:

God created us to fellowship with him and to get to know his creation.

Jeremiah 10:5

Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches: But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he UNDERSTANDETH and KNOWETH me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord

I Timothy 6:20-21

O timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain bablings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith

You must begin to question why they are teaching evolution and the humaist agenda behind it. It is not taught in the name of science, but in the name of agenda. I am not saying that the scholars are aware or not sincere. But the bigger picture must be understood.
    test
  9. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

no, nowhere does it mention anywhere ever in the bible that the earth is 6,000 years old.

i study history, so yes, i am familiar with asian and african - specifically egyptian history - and yes, it is older than 6,000 years.

yes, there is mountains of evidence the earth and universe is much older than 6,000 years.

a day to god could be any amount of time. aren't you the one who just said time is a fabrication of man, in order to disprove carbon dating?

and you go on to say that give 5,000 people the bible and no other information, and they will say the bible is the truth. ok, well, i'd doubt that all 5,000 would say that, and you're basically saying don't give anyone any other idea except what you want them to believe and they'll believe it? that's pretty obvious. now, how about you give them the bible as well as the torah, or the bible and the history of other cultures, or the bible and science, and see how many come back saying which one is fact?

if i told 5,000 people who've never seen a banana that it is purple and blue, they would have to believe me if there were nothing to contradict me. introduce something contradictory, and 5,000 people won't believe me. maybe some will, but not all.

also, you assume you know me due to my questioning and chastise me based on your assumptions. that is wholly unchristianlike and you should be ashamed.
    test
  10. Coup d'état

dude there is only one truth. Bible is it.

Trace back the linage of Jesus Christ, it adds up clearly to 6,000.

I owe you a lot of information...I'll be back to this.

Stand bye.
    test
  11. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

so then what, everyone else didn't exist and the history of entire civilizations was placed and fabricated by blasphemers 6,000 years ago without the knowledge of Jesus Christ or God in order to trick us nowadays into believing the earth and universe is older than it actually is?
    test
  12. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

i mean honestly, if humans have been around for 6,000 years, and the only humans alive at that time were those mentioned in the bible, and there is no mention of the civilizations that have been found and documented, then wouldn't those individuals from the bible have had to secretly placed all these objects, bones, stories and structures across the globe and then purposefully omitted them from the bible? sounds pretty underhanded to me.
    test
  13. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

dude weve been debating this to them for weeks and they keep saying the only truth is the King james bible and it says its 6000yrs old.

"cuz god says so and hes right"

so, beware haha you opened a can of worms that have herpes sores and vaseline intensif care lip balm
    test
  14. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

i'm a christian, but i actually understand that not everything in the bible is literal.

i mean, to deny recorded history is like them saying nobody existed in the americas because it wasn't mentioned in the bible. like, jesus died and then *poof!* suddenly civilizations just popped up around the world for no reason.
    test
  15. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

Out of curiosity, how would you argue your belief if the bible were to be left out of it?

What I mean, is...seeing as we are disputing the fact there is a God, and the bible is really the only account of him (without the bible, would we even be having this discussion?). Give some clear arguments without using it as a reference.
    test
  16. Coup d'état

@ MA

You fail to see a few things:

1. Science (real science that is observable, testable, demonstrable) tell us the world is young.

2. Science tells us that we must of been created.

3. You fail to understand the agenda of evolution unto the humanist movement that IS the foundation for the NWO which will eventually enslave you more. You think it's enlightenment because of your indoctrination, I know better. I am wise.

So, yes.

And you fail to see there is no evidence of evolution or a big bang.

Also the bible is history and Genesis shows us and gives us a base to bounce what we see in nature to a truth laid out thousands of years ago.

4. you fail to see the attack on scripture by the mainstream that has indoctrinated you/ conditioned you to blow off scripture. Because even the top elite know it's true.

Trust me.
    test
  17. Coup d'état

@ z b. gas you fail to see that the tribes of Israel can be traced. You fail to see when after the tower of Babel 75 nations were created and they spread to every corner of the world.

Also, be very weary of secular historians. They will interpret and make fit history to match evolution in every sense. Trust me.

I'm happy to know you are a Christian. Not to insult you but you need to konw a few things. OR understand a few things.

I want to give you a real answer that will be educational. I don't know it all but what I am about to tell you is the truth.

more to come..
    test
  18. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

If we assume that ideology is eternal, the form of time and temporality fades ~ ideology has always interpellated individual entities into subjects ~ individuals have always been subjects. In the abstract, this has already been showcased by Freud, when he drew attention to the ideological ritual that surrounds the expectation of a birth.

However, I highly doubt that any being lived to be old enough to see more than 3 of their generations being born and living ~ and by that I mean primary family unit/children (1st)/grandchildren (2nd.)/and if lucky greatgrandchildren (3rd.)
    test
  19. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

ok, so what you're saying is that the oldest any civilization can be, across the world - aside from the original line of Jesus - is roughly 2,600-3,000 years?

so these civilizations suddenly sprang up, then just as suddenly disappeared, were covered with land and forestry and water almost immediately afterward...entire languages and societies literally wiped from memory or being...all in a few hundred, maybe 1,000 years?

these people that spoke one language and could not record history, suddenly upon being given a new language that only a couple of them understood, created a gigantic society of full-grown humans, recorded their history but lied to make it thousands of years older than it was, constructed buildings then tore them down to make it look like wars took place, constructed more buildings, went to war with adjoining societies and recorded all of this and then just decided to up and wipe themselves out?

you're right. everything in the bible is literal. nothing outside of the bible ever took place. sorry, all that makes perfect sense now that i've written it out!
    test
  20. Coup d'état

You say you are a Christian, I see you are not. You are ignorant of the flood and the Creation. You are a fool scoffer. Read my Flood (two parts) thread.

You will tell them by the fruit they bare, if they are in Christ or not.

Record of History is in the bible. You scoff. Civilizations did not just vanish, fool.

The Chinese calender begins 4400 years ago (matches flood) for example. The oldest living organism is 4,000 years old. The biggest dessert in the world, the Sahara, is 4,000 years old.

The oldest civilizations are 4,000 years old. And no matter if you are in truth or a heathen secular historian, all agree they just sprang up.

This is especially for you, I pray you wake up. Read or be a fool and ignore it

In these end times, people are going to worship the beast and the devil. Everybody who is not saved is going to worship the devil and the beast. That includes every church hypocrite who has his eyes wide open so that he can avoid some rice-sized computer implant.

No one is going to worship the devil for who he is. He has to DECEIVE people into worshipping him. The unrelenting current of deception will pick up everybody in its path that is not anchored to the word of God. This wide, swift, deep, current is so artfully disguised and so tailored to man's desires that you can't even see it without the light of
    God's word. Deception will cause you to--

1. BELIEVE what is FALSE
    2. DISBELIEVE what is TRUE

A deceived person does not know that they are deceived. "That being the
    case, how do you know if you are deceived?" You need a measure outside of yourself.
    That measure is the word of God. Look at your lifestyle in light of the word. Your thoughts. Your doctrinal beliefs.

The current of deception is filthy but highly seductive. It does not scare
    you away, it draws you to itself. It even seeks to allure the elect--

Mark 13:22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and
    shall shew signs and wonders, TO SEDUCE, if it were possible, EVEN
    THE ELECT.

1 Timothy

4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times
    SOME SHALL DEPART FROM THE FAITH, GIVING HEED to SEDUCING spirits,
    and doctrines of devils;

Some shall depart from the faith and give heed to seducing spirits. And to
    doctrines of devils. The devil has doctrine too--he will take verses out of
    context and string them together to make false doctrines/teachings. If you
    listen to his servants, you'll be quoting the Bible just as wrong as two
    left feet. To avoid this, we have to put in hard study--whole BOOKS of the
    Bible. We must obey what we read. Then you won't be seduced--

-Pretribulation Rapture
    -1,000 year mellinual rule of Christ on Earth

The chief deceiver is YOUR OWN HEART

The devil and his ministers will tell you to listen to your own heart and
    your human feelings. He will tell you to interpret the scriptures according
    to your own heart and what YOU think is right. King Jesus gave us the key to
    understanding this in Matthew 16--

Matthew

16:21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples,
    how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the
    elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised
    again the third day.
    16:22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it
    far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
    16:23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me,
    Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest NOT the
    things that be of God, BUT THOSE
    THAT BE OF MEN.

We should be careful about saying "I believe that WITH ALL MY HEART." That doesn't count for anything. Our hearts will fool us. We must put a chapter and verse with what we believe. If you can't put a scripture to your belief, you need to be silent until you
    can.

Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is DECEITFUL ABOVE ALL THINGS, and DESPERATELY WICKED: who can know it?

The devil runs this world and its news. Don't assume that the news you get is the important news or even that it is all true. They manipulate what you see. When is the last time ABC/CBS/CNN/NBC ran a feature story that somebody got saved and is living a
    righteous life? They loveth and maketh a lie. Evil men and seducers deceive and are deceived their own selves. They can' t school you into righteousness. Why hear ye them?

The devil is a liar.

The word of God is the TRUTH.

A lie cannot stand up before the truth. The truth will burn up and bust up EVERY lie and expose EVERY false prophet.

So many professed Christians make excuses for why they are disobedient. They tell me that I'm self-righteous. BUT THE SCRIPTURES say that Christians WERE disobedient--Saying, "I'm a Christian" does not make you one and it does not prove that you are one. Your life and your works manifest who you are--whether a child of obedience or a child of disobedience. That's why the Lord Jesus said ye shall know the tree by his fruit (Matt 7:16, 20; Matt 12:33) and every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down and cast into the fire (Luke 3:9). John tells us how to be assured of our salvation--

The world rejects **THE LORD** Jesus Christ.

"The world" refers to all of **DISOBEDIENT** MANKIND. You see, God only classifies people into two categories--obedient to His word and disobedient to His word.

II Thessalonians 1:8 In flaming fire **TAKING VENGEANCE** ON THEM THAT KNOW
    NOT GOD, AND THAT **OBEY NOT** THE GOSPEL OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST:

Colossians 3:5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:3:6 **FOR** WHICH THINGS' SAKE **THE WRATH OF GOD** COMETH ON THE CHILDREN OF**DISOBEDIENCE:**3:7 In the which ye also walked some time, WHEN ye lived in them. [now I walk in faith and obedience and do not live in sin]

Ephesians 5:3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;5:4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.5:5 For this ye know, that ***NO*** whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath ANY inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.5:6 LET NO MAN **DECEIVE** YOU WITH VAIN WORDS [antinomians]: FOR **BECAUSE OF** THESE THINGS COMETH **THE WRATH OF GOD** UPON THE CHILDREN OF

**DISOBEDIENCE**.5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.5:8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but NOW are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:5:9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;) 5:10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.