Time Is Money Battle League Present - DNA vs T-REX (1 Round Only)

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by PHENOMENON, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krown

Krown New Member

Who does Rex take seriously nowadays? He might as well battle Frank Stacks, cuz rap is a joke to Rex. Lets be real, Rex gets paid and then doesnt give a fuck...thats fine, but people need to stop throwing his name up there as being an elite battler
    test
  2. Lee Taylor

Lee Taylor Well-Known Member

I see it as, if people wanna keep throwing these names at rex for a certain amount. rex should get the money, whatever. he knows who to prepare for the hardest and who he could take it easy on and still come out on top (debateable). he treats it like a business, while giving others an opportunity. i'm pretty sure DNA didn't pay, but he got the opportunity. so, in reality, both battlers win because rex's considered an elite.
    test
  3. CelphDaGogetta

CelphDaGogetta Connected

BODYBAG

rex is trash man

I dont even like DNA usually but he went DUMB on this nigga

Rex only won 1 battle ever why niggas still pay him any mind?
    test
  4. Midemceeon

Midemceeon New Member

i dont get how rex didnt take DNA seriously
    unkasa is someone he didnt take seriously seeing as how he recycled verses for him lmfao

lee taylors assesment of the battle is pretty damn accurate and theose bars were custom made for DNA and had alot of different elements to them. i watched it again and even though i got dna edging it i feel that rex verse had more replay value.

rex may brag about getting payed that dont mean that he doesnt put effort into it
    test
  5. NO SIR E

NO SIR E Balrog's Barber

keep goin baybeeeeee!
    test
  6. lix timeismoney

lix timeismoney New Member

timeismoney thanks the fans

yall already know what time it is....my name is lix im the c.e.o. of timeismoney and i just wanted to say thanks to all the people who watched the battle as well as the ones who left comments overall this event was a success and u can b looking for more classic battles to come including big names as well as a new breed of talent from all over the country b sure to sign up to timeismoneybattleleague.ning.com and make a profile also subscribe to the youtube page timeismoneylive....thanks again and stay tuned
    test
  7. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

^^ word definitely try and get a better venue next time haha it seemed mad squashed n shit

u gon drop ne names as to who u got planned to battle for yas?
    test
  8. teacozy

teacozy New Member

the room was huge, Bino.
    test
  9. samstandup

samstandup New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.