time for some debates.

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Feb 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Dawkins vs. Lennox
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. ChromeDepot

ChromeDepot Member

As much as I disagree with him, i've always found Dinesh D'Souza to be one of the most competent debaters for his cause. Although he tends to fall back on tired arguments ("THE REGIMES OF MAO AND STALIN WERE ATHEISTS! ATHEISM KILLS!"), he makes points that beg the atheist or agnostic to question their position, as any good debater should.
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

Word im familiar with D'souza.
    How bout frank turek.
    test
  4. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

@TheBigPayback, marvel not at people who worship the creation...

Isaiah 55:10-11

For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

You cannot make somebody believe...Still, Yah's word will do just what he says. Is anything to hard for the Creator ? It will surly come to pass, YAH has spoken it.

Let fools be fools.

Isaiah 45:9,17-23

Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?

But Ysrael shall be saved in YAHUWAH with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded, all of them: they shall go to confusion together that are makers of idols

But Ysrael shall be saved in Yahuwah with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end

For thus saith Yahuwah that created the heavens; Elohim himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am Yahuwah; and there is none else

I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Yacob, Seek ye me in vain: I Yahuwah speak righteousness, I declare things that are right; Assemble yourselves and come: draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image (the cross), and pray unto a god that cannot save (GWAD/JEZUS).

Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time: Have not I Yahuwah: and there is no god else besides me; a just Elohim and a Savior; there is none besides me

Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am Elohim, and there is none else.

I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

EVERY KNEE WILL BOW. HE created this earth to be inhabited forever. It will be purged clean before He comes down and dwells with those of us who fear him and strive with all might to serve him.

Yah has spoken it.

Let fools be fools. Let the wise be patient for Yahshua's return, YAH's salvation.

See ya soon, my beloved brother.
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

i do believe in yashua and the prophecy...
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

Lp u are into some astrology/ spiritualist/ reggae/ new age/ weird stuff now
    shame really.
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

How on Earth did that get placed in there?
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

hahah dude theres no way a god over a dimension would be so petty... how could it not be the sum of its teachings? yet getting angry at someone for learning reggae music? and robot dance moves? shits actually hilarious.
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

Robot dance moves are of satan
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I drink gingered ale.

its a spiritual cure-all

[​IMG]
    test
  12. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

what I'm sayin'
    test
  13. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

fuck that shit the robot is godly and is the only dance style that will stand the test of time
    test
  14. Coup d'état

Gentiles (sons of Japhet or European peoples) and the heathens (nations not under the everlasting covenant of Father YAHUWAH) all have their false gods and philosophical religions biased off the rudiments and traditions of the world. Run by the spiritually wicked in high levels.

For example, evolution is one of the chief religions of the Gentiles. Islam is one of the chief religions of the heathens, more specifically the sons of Ishmael. Both are vain and to no profit.

Jeremiah 16:19-21 surly tells us what the Gentiles will say upon Messiah's return and on the fearful day of YAH:

O Yahuwah my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.

Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they are no gods ?

Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know my hand and my might (Yahshua is Yah's right hand of power and might); and they shall know that my name is YAHWUAH.

You people worshiping the stars, worshiping the universe and the creation are in idolatry. You whom say you are 'god' and that 'god' is in you are in idolatry. You who say the universe is 'god' and truth is relative to your inner 'god' are in idolatry. You make gods for yourself and never question or consider that they are dumb, deaf and blind. Evolution is a religion, ignorance to this reality is not evidence that it is not so.

You who preach another Messiah biased off Roman paganism are in idolatry. Those of you who worship self and are fanatics of idols are in idolatry.

You will surely say in that day that you indeed have inherited lies and vanity, wherein there is no profit. You will marvel at the power of YAHWUAH and worship YAH at the feet of the true Ysraelites as it is written. Truth is offensive now ? Just wait.

YAHUWAH sent Israel into captivity, into lands neither they nor their Fathers knew at that time. And there they will serve the Gentile gods and the heathen gods of wood, of stone, of philosophy. They will worship the creation and think the creation created itself.

YAHUWAH has spoken it.

Jeremiah 16:13-16, 18

Therefore will I cast you out of this land into a land that ye know not, neither ye nor your fathers; and there shall ye serve other gods day and night; where I will not shew you favour

Therefore, behold, the days come saith YAHUWAH, that it shall no more be said, YAHUWAH liveth, that brought up the children of Ysrael out of the land of Egypt;

But, Yahuwah liveth, that brought up the children of Ysrael from the land wither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers.

And first I will recompense their iniquity and their sin double; because they have defiled my land, they have filled mine inheritance with the carcases of their detestable and abominable things.

Yah will no longer be known for his wonders done against Egypt in judgement. When he brought the children of Ysrael out in exodus. He will be known the world over for what he is about to do in the future upcoming exodus, when he leads his servants (Gentile and Ysraelites alike) into the wilderness again.

And like Egypt, the nations will all be judged harshly. Both were given chances to repent. Both will serve idols until the end. Egypt never learned, America today and the west all share ancient Egyptian mtyhos. We learned it from them, nothing new under the sun. The Gentiles in the land of Ysrael today claiming to be the real Ysraelites are defiling YAH's name and land. He will recompense their abominations upon their own heads. . .and all the nations whom overstepped and oppressed Ysrael.

YAHUWAH has spoken it. It will come to pass.

Psalm 147:19-20

He shewth his word unto Jacob, his statues and his judgments unto Israel. He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them, Praise ye YAHUWAH.

You Christians are not the church. You are not ordained by YAHWUAH to be his assembly. Ysrael was and always is the church. You can become Ysrael if you take the name of YAH and his covenant. Not some stupid religion established by the rudiments and pagan philosophy of man for man. Yahshua is the high priest of Ysrael, the lamb of Elohim and the King not of Christians stuck in mainstream paganism, but of the common wealth of Ysrael.

Time is near brothers and sisters.
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

Bwahaaha this made me think of this

But its a bloody robot lol
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

Hey everyone look its coup....
    I think chromedepot was lookin for u coupster.

test
  17. Coup d'état

I'm not sure if you are insulting me or not brother...lol what's good with you ?
    test
  18. TheBigPayback

Chillin chillin.. whats good.

U gonna update us on ur latest hiatus
    test
  19. Coup d'état

yeah bro...I won't be back full swing prolly until spring. I've been away cleaning up house and getting my house in order basically. been busy as all get up bro. May go to Japan shortly to visit my brother who's just been assigned there and he's a newly commissioned officer in the air force (both of us were enlisted back in the early 2000's)

Also I'm getting ready for abba YAHUWAH's passover memorial on April 25th.
    test
  20. TheBigPayback

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.