timbo = beat jacker

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by urban_tactics, Jan 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

haha word, what u know bout sampling beethoven?

fuck it i was gonna try and say (chaikovsky) but i have no idea how the fuck his name is spelled.
    test
  2. I-ki

I-ki New Member

rofllllll... yeah ok buddy... at first, i thought you was cool and so i sent some beats... and im glad you ddidnt spit on it, cause after posting here... i find out that you really are lame dude... and im glad that you think my beats are weak...
    test
  3. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

lol@ me being a lame dude....son, i'm the most laid back and fly nigga on here....anybody thats beefin with me is because they feel inferior...and i dont blame em, i mean....look at me......young fly and handsome....and then u....ur just....u

nahmean.....
    test
  4. I-ki

I-ki New Member

oh pleaseeee.... lol...
    test
  5. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

imma go use a my guitar and play a riff..ooops.. already used.
    imma go use my keyboard and play a 3 key melody.. oops already used.

darn i fail
    test
  6. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

lord forbid we make music in the same key and scale, and it happens to overlace with some other newb who played the same sequence i did.

im in big trouble.
    test
  7. Gamshooter

Gamshooter New Member

you missed the point

sampling 60s rock - turning it into hip hop

taking a song from 2006 and stealing the musical melody and the vocal melody

thats not sampling its stealing someones song
    test
  8. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

ur still stealing someones song ANYTHING U SAMPLE.. ur becoming contradicitive now :)
    test
  9. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

Word up...cats are using their words wrong man. It's not beatjacking. It's the same shit you cats are doing.

I think y'all are meaning to call him unoriginal. Which would be a much more accurate stance to take rather than being contradicting hypocrites. I mean...it's so damn obvious there's no difference in your side of the arguments.

Call the man unoriginal. Maybe even say he bit a cat's sound. Beatjacker? Come on fam...then all of us are the same shit. Just because it came out yesterday, or 30 years ago means shit. ESPECIALLY when you have cats like Heatmakers and Kanye who sample shit that's not even 15 years old and shit.
    test
  10. *Deuce Wilde*

there's no difference you cockwallet. he didn't steal a vocal melody. the "original" is from 2000. year doesn't mean shit anyways...

as i already explained. STEALING someone's song would be if you stole THEIR song. not if you replayed certain parts... c'mon now, quit being a boob
    test
  11. urban_tactics

a thread fulla future and present beatjackers...thats whats up
    test
  12. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

this is funny... i swear this is the same forum of people who jump when someone like ozone, shodown, or someone says they've been beat jacked, and then go nuts when someone has a similar melody...
    test
  13. urban_tactics

^exactly

but since its timbo....all rules change

its all good tho......
    test
  14. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

if you dont knwo the difference between sampling an oldie and jacking someones composed melody your a fucknig idiot. i repeat your a fucking idiot. one more time. your a fucking idiot. last time, your a fucking idiot.

test
  15. Gamshooter

Gamshooter New Member

serious what is so hard to understand

TAKING AN OLDIE and MAKING HIP HOP WITH IT is way different then

hearing a fucking song from europe and REDOING the melody and getting a singer to redo the vocal CADENCE of the track

like so all the european heads that post on here can take i dunno a fuckin neptunes beat and redo it and then its theirs?

fair game?

or take one of the american posters beats and redo it

its a interpolation

i swear everyone who thinks this is ok, if someone redid your beat and made a hit with it and u didnt get paid, you would be blowing a fuckin stack

dont even try to lie
    test
  16. *Deuce Wilde*

interpolation is no different then sampling!! if he had given credit you people wouldn't be wetting yourselves over this! but what if he didn't know WHO to credit? shake the sand out of your vaginas and continue stealing other peoples music and calling it "sampling"

*note: i have nothing against sampling, but you pricks wanna be contradictory and act like interpolating is any different then sampling
    test
  17. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

Okay, so what did you want everyone to do? See this thread, peep the video...and just start despising Timbo or...?

I'm speaking just off of technical terms. Unoriginal, maybe even shady...yes. Beatjacking is just the wrong word to use to me homie.
    test
  18. urban_tactics

how about acknowledge he is a beatjacker....shake ya head....and move on......

its alot more respectable than trying to justify a BLATANT jack move......
    test
  19. Gamshooter

Gamshooter New Member

this is getting just lame, i think people are just argueing for the sake of argueing around here

its like , it dont matter...if you hate the person who brings something up you automaticaly argue and go against him

watch if timbo "interpolates" one of your beats and forgets to credit and pay you;d be on here cryin up a storm
    test
  20. *Deuce Wilde*

for the last fucking time, BEAT JACKING, would be if he d/led one of Ozone's beats and pawned it off to say Ludacris and was like yo check this beat i got for ya, and took credit for producing it. THAT would be JACKING a beat. REPLAYING segments of a track, that is INTERPOLATING. sure, he didn't give credit. that's the same thing as just blaze not giving credit for Breathe or gettin that shit cleared. no difference at all, and i don't see motherfuckers on here all butthurt about that like they are about this. if timbo interpolated something of mine, i'd be honored more then anything, and if it was the complete song replayed almost down to a T and i had the shit copyrighted, then i'd see what i could do in regards to taking it to court... if i didn't have it copyrighted and he interpolated segments of it, sure i'd be bummed, but what can u do... if someone ACTUALLY used a segment of one of your beats (which would in fact be sampling, correct) and used it in a beat would actually be worse then them replaying it...

but hey, motherfuckers on here wanna be stubborn and ignorant so whatever, do you
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.