timbo = beat jacker

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by urban_tactics, Jan 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

test
  2. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

yea i read about that earlier friday....
    test
  3. KSoundz

KSoundz New Member

dont bother me none anyway.. he still an incredible producer.. he did a better job on his version anyway haha.. but im still disapointed..
    test
  4. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

test
  5. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

all that video told me was that timbo interpolated from a homo ass finnish song and made it a lil less homo... i didn't see any jacking going on... and who's to say the finnish producer didn't get any dough or credit from it? that video proves nothing
    test
  6. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

I always thought it was called a interpolation its whatever tho. I already had a feelin timbo jacked beats when he swore in the scratch mag that he didnt sample outside of his own voice knowin good and damn well most of his hits are sampled and he has taht danja cat workin wit him too Timbo is a studio producer like Diddy at best but the songs he puts together atleast to me are what makes him great
    test
  7. (( Ozone ))

(( Ozone )) t-t-t-t-toxiq

wtf....

when yall take other people's music and throw drums, snare rolls and toms over it... it's called sampling, nahh no one has a problem with that..

when timbo does it... it's beat jacking?

c'mon yall...

that shit is not an interpolation, it's not a re-make, it's none of that. He sampled that shit and made it a hit. How is this any different from what 99% of yall do.. what coz there's no chipmunks on the hook?

If anything that finnish muhfucka should be glad he's gettin any kind of attention from this shit
    test
  8. KSoundz

KSoundz New Member

^^ see i think that that was the prollem dude was havin.. he wanted sum attention from it so ppl'll know who he is..
    test
  9. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

This is nothing new. I got some timbo sample mixes that'll make you think that 90% of timbos joints are sampled.
    test
  10. urban_tactics

okay....

well i wanna see what u niggaz say when somebody takes YOUR melody and interpolates it

oh....its just an interpolation tho, right?

so when is it a beat jacking?

when its on the internet?
    test
  11. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

Timbo does alotta undercover interloping/sampling. You'd never know it was a sample until you hear the original. Not to mention I think he's said in a few interviews that he doesn't sample. At least thats what I've heard.
    test
  12. Track Gunnaz

Track Gunnaz GUNNA #1

Its No Different From Re-playing An Oldie (not Giving Credit Is Fucked Up)

And Whos To Say Someone Else Didnt Do The Melody? And Timbo Got It From Them Un-aware It Was From Some Small Project Like This One?

You Never Know Man, I Never Jump The Gun On Stuff Like This Until All The Facts Come Out.

But Timbo Has Too Many Hits To Start Biting At This Point In His Career...
    test
  13. (( Ozone ))

(( Ozone )) t-t-t-t-toxiq

^there's definitely a gray area.. this has been a debate for a while on here...

some call it biting/jacking.. others say it's what hip hop was founded upon...

lol it's not an interpolation, for the last time.. dude in the video mixed both beats together and played them together and it was an exact match.. Timbo merely took the shit and added drums/percussion/synths etc over it

99% of yall do the same thing tho... just coz he did it to a cat from finland.. and yall do it to marvin gaye.. it's different?
    test
  14. urban_tactics

cool...so i can take a couple melodies from u niggaz then right? and more than likely make it sound better......that wouldnt be wrong then, huh?

this is NOTHING like sampling or replaying an oldie..........the nigga jacked a melody from a track he thought nobody would find out about....lol

these industry niggaz STAY jackin melodies......u niggaz think u kno...but nah....u really dont kno....
    test
  15. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

Come on homie lol, you can't compare some internet beats to a Timbaland track on a platinum selling album.

If timbo straight jacked dude's original melody and didn't pay him, that's jackin, but we don't know the facts, so you can't really judge.
    test
  16. ian_n__

ian_n__ New Member

the song Timbaland 'stole' from was released for free. it sucks that he didn't acknowledge it, but there's a good chance he wasn't the one who found the source material anyway.
    test
  17. Arkane Beats

Arkane Beats www.arkanebeats.com

test
  18. ian_n__

ian_n__ New Member

test
  19. I-ki

I-ki New Member

R U this fukin stupid???. OBVIOUSLY if another cat took another melody from a HIPHOP beat thats new, its beat jacking.

Hiphop producers sample or replay shit, People take pieces of classical, rock, soul, etc... music and add drums and bass to it ALL THE TIME, are you this dumb to actually not even realize this before you made the thread?. This is not even a hiphop beat... LMAO...

This little corny attempt of yours to discredit timbaland doesnt affect his decade of greatness. Sorry urb but timbaland is a platinum producer and your just a merely wannabee. He can boldy jack someones BEATS and pass it off as his own and people just wouldnt care, sorry to break your little heart....
    test
  20. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

I'm a huge timbo fan, but wtf are YOU talkin about? Stop makin this as if Timbo is God, and can do no wrong. None of what you said really even makes sense. He didn't steal from a hip hop beat so its not jacking? Timbo's version ain't even a hiphop beat, its a pop crossover beat, and the other finnish song was released in 2000, so it's not as if it's old.

See your entire post was a poor attempt at trying to be funny, but nothing you say holds any type of legitimacy, and more or less, you sound like a timbo dick rider, or a urb hater... Stop these recent lil attempts at jokin cats on these boards, and go back to shuttin the fuck up.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.