Tigre

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by CrystaLize, Aug 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrystaLize

CrystaLize New Member

Since you are the car gza on this board and so many people ask you what they can do for their cars/trucks etc.

What can I do for my car to make it more both show/speed? Remember it's the Mr2 mkii n/a.. so obviously a turbo would be a suggestion.. apexi cool air intake.. etc.

Any other ideas from anyone that can make my car nicer? I will take new snap shots of it in a few days or so, so then you can decide. thanks. pz.
    test
  2. CrystaLize

CrystaLize New Member

Here's a recent behind/side view.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Needs a cleanin, I know.
    test
  3. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

Well since this is your ride and you have done all the things thus far i will not comment on what is already done.

So my advice is tint...
    No seriously.. power wise might want to get the turbo from a turbo MR2 and see if it can be a easy bolt up job to your engine. Also what exhaust is that?
    Is it a true catback or just muffler?
    Performance wise i dont think you will be getting much out of it.
    Might want to get into suspension mods to make it handle even better. Sways, springs, shocks, new wheels.

Looks like a MOMO shifter in there... might want a short shifter, and thats about it.

If i were you i would get rid of the stickers, cause i would never advertise for a company that doesnt pay me to do that.

Then a nice kit for your ride will look right...
    But definitely look into suspension, drop it with like eibach springs then some 17 inch black rims with a polished lip would look right. Well since this is RWD... might want to go staggered. That gives a nice agressive look to the car. like 17x7 front and 17 x 8.5 or 9 in the back with a 2.5/3 inch polished lip in the back..... Trust me that would look great on this car.
    test
  4. CrystaLize

CrystaLize New Member

I do want to tint it up.. so that's probably one thing I will do.

It's an APEXi N1 Exaust System, it's a true catback.. the catalyc conv. was removed.. just so it would be louder.. huge pipe to front to back, ya kno.

I've seen a 10s MR2 before, so they can get up there.. but I'd imagine that would cost alotta $$$.. which I don't have yet. heh

I've been looking for nice kits and so far the Bomex body kits are pretty sweet looking, yeah it's a momo shifter too. I have the momo leather racing seats also..

I'ma take ur advice tho on this and probably try to do everything that u mention and then when i like have a finished product then I can post new pics, but I'll get more pics soon enough so u can see the whole thing.. got a shift light in there too :)
    test
  5. CrystaLize

CrystaLize New Member

i was also thinking about putting a 12' in the front wit just an amp.. so atleast I have a little boom, ya know.. but not too much cuz i dunt wanna be weighed down since its really light anyhow

and it is already lowered with eibach springs :)
    test
  6. Tigre

Thats cool. The only other performance mod i know of is that you could get Header and what else.... another bodykit to look at is aeroware which is a 6piece kit i think.

I will see if i can come up with more ish
    test
  7. trifle

trifle New Member

3.4l motor swap from a lex with the trd supercharger...errr, how bout a turbo instead?
    test
  8. Tigre

HEHE if it was me man, you know i would of got the turbo MR2 in the first place, and just replaced the turbo within a couple of months of ownership....shit maybe a couple of weeks.
    test
  9. CrystaLize

CrystaLize New Member

hey now.. this was the only mr2 I could get that was so close.. it was right down the street.. I should drop a 3s-gte in it :D
    test
  10. Tigre

Here check out this guys MR2's...
    Dr. Jekyl and Mr Hyde
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.