Tiger Woods 06

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by -Mac-, Oct 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Mac-

-Mac- Registered ABUSER

Anyone got it? How's the new control system? I'm kinda disappointed they dropped the Tiger Vision option after only one year. Last year's game was insane. I was solid hooked on that game for like 4 months & even my girl got in on it & won like 3 tourney off the block & I finished as low as 8th playing with her.
    test
  2. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

I rented it the other day.

I didn't care for 2006 that much, never did like the grid putting. Ball contact option is hard to maneveur as well.

Don't like the gamebreaker with golf. Would rather have the tiger visions than that.

Couple diff courses, other than that everything about the same.

Eh, glad i didn't buy it. 2005>2006

Why the fuck isn't Phil Mickelson ever on his games?
    test
  3. FortiFied Killa

FortiFied Killa New Member

I downloaded it and I like it alot. It's the first tiger game I've ever played so I cant compare it to previous ones but I think this one is really good.
    test
  4. Teen Prodigy

Teen Prodigy Short2003's e-child

2005 feels better.
    test
  5. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

i got 06 i like golf though and i golf so i usually get in moods where i want to golf so i bought it. i was kind of disapointed but i'll still play it. it's more realstic it's not so easy to rack up scores like last year i'd stay in the -50 range on tournments and nobody would even come close to me. this year i'm right in the top with others either a few strokes ahead or a few strokes behind. it's good game it's just not something you can pick up and be good at though that's why alot of people don't like it.
    test
  6. R-Kaine

R-Kaine R-Kaine Methodz

the control system is complicated at first...

but once you get the hang of it, it becomes easy..

it seems to be the theme with all these new sports games, they all have a more complex control system now...it makes the games better and more realistic though.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.