Tifanii The Hottest Female In The Game

Discussion in 'The R&B Haven' started by eastcoast07, Jan 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eastcoast07

eastcoast07 New Member

test
  2. Higher Rhymes

Higher Rhymes Active Member

8 Posts? Commenting about how somebody's changing the game or taking it over? Seemingly direct links to communication?

Shameless promotion FTL..
    This isn't the place for that.

Edit: Just to be fair, I checked out your links..

First, she has about four or five thousand plays on her myspace and about 800 or 900 friends, which tells me nobody's listening and nobody's interested.

Secondly, I peeped the songs to find out why, please keep in mind myspace compresses audio in a way that degrades quality a lot. But you can tell these are low-budget recordings. I honestly wouldn't rate her very high either, mediocre song writing ability (if she wrote them herself at all), boring presence, flip-floppy delivery at times, and boring content. The problem is that all new artists are trying to peddle the same rediculous radio garbage down your throat to get some lime light, disregarding the fact that you need to be creative and original in order to shine. If I want to listen to a song about "needing a thug" I'll listen to Destiny's Child..

Third, I hate people that try to eat off their "15-minutes-of-fame" apparently she's not in any "band" and wasn't selected from the MTV competition... there's a lot of the fellas from Making the Band 4 still doing the same.

Fourth, an article and cover in a magazine I've never heard of? Well I don't know what to make of it, but I'll tell you one thing, a lot of magazines send me countless "deals" or "promotions" talking about their great rates on prices. What do I mean? Well basically the magazines are saying "you give us 90 dollars, we'll put an article about you in our print" LOL that's laughable at best, and I dont know weather or not she paid for that spot so I'll keep my mouth shut..

Not hating on you or her, but that's mighty lame to call her "The Hottest Female In The Game" if nobody but her manager and her cousin think so.
    test
  3. eastcoast07

eastcoast07 New Member

That's the way her mgmt want her promoted
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.