thug vs. nice guy

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Nov 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Catch me on one of my man-hating days... I'll hand you your ass

lol those are the days somebody need to break you off lol
    test
  2. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

i've often found that there are many times when one can "take shit" and still retain their backbone. a lot of people really don't know how to pick their battles.

can you even remember all the little run-ins you've had where you thought you needed to "stand your ground" with random strangers? people are always getting buck in moments when passivity can reasonably be applied without any danger of reaching outright emotional inertia. as long as you're able to say in your mind, "ok, now what i could do here is blah blah blah!", you know you will know what to do in a situation that truly demands that kind of response. road rage, someone stepping on your shoe without saying "i'm sorry", someone bumping into you accidentally with no apology as they rush ahead to get somewhere, and things of the like... let it slide!

if ever you should speak out, do it in hopes of correcting that person's actions, so that they don't do the same thing to someone else thereby stopping the cycle... doing it out of pure individualist desire to show "i'm a man! don't fuck with me" and matching their hostility only intensifies the situation and fuels what made them do what they did in the first place

maybe that's already you two, but the use of "no bullshit" gave me the impression that you're only thinking of protecting your territory without any attempts of effecting any kind of real change
    test
  3. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

curious

some women are scared to be with a man who practices their philosophies of cheek-turning and non-resistance out of fear that he won't know what to do when a situation demands him to take up arms

:eek:

how long were you with him?
    test
  4. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

The thing is that (most of the time) women get with men who they could see themselves marrying (pretty much having kids with). Thats what physical attraction is about. it would make sense to me that they would lean more towards nice guys, or turning bad guys into nice guys eventually.

Cause really, that bad boy shit is only cool up to a point. I don't see any 50 year old men walking around with leather jackets elbowing the jukebox. So the women that can't outgrow the "i love bad boys" thing end up usually being the washed up hags you see at the bar. The men that cant outgrow it are usually behind bars or just don't go anywhere in life.

It all goes back to girls being stupid. For some reason they think they're super sleuths or something (Carmen San Diego taught me something). They ain't though. But they seem to have this really stupid idea that they know somebody by how they act, what they wear, etc. When in reality, those "tough guys" with all their bark are 8-10 times the biggest pussies of all.

Just to let you girls know "Power is not taking those lives you can, but rather sparing them"

Which means the toughest guys don't act it.
    test
  5. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I'm not into hot-heads or men who can't exercise self-control. I've dated men like that who are always trying to proove something... it's childish, obnoxious and lot of men have lost their lives over that kind of foolish pride. All that machismo shit is a serious turn off for me. As long as I know that he can handle himself when the time calls for it [keyword: discernment], I feel secure.

Off-and-on for about 3 1/2 years. The relationship ran its course... gotta keep it moving.
    test
  6. misspimp

misspimp a.k.a KATURAH

Stereotypes Can Be So Funny At Times, I Love The Way "thugs" Have To Be Criminals And "nice Guys" Have To Be Squares Or Push Overs....and Esspecially The Way "thugs" Only Want Pussy And "nice Guys" What?? I Guess Want To Get Married Or Something?

All Men Want Sex, Nice Men, Thugged Out Men, Smart, Funny, Spontaneous, They All Want To Fuck Regardless, Its Just About Finding The Right One For You, And The Reason Why Somen Women Are More Attracted To "thugs" Rather Than "nice Guys" Is Purely Out Of Sex Appeal.
    And The Reason Why Some Women Are Attracted To "nice Guys" Rather Than "thugs" Is Because They Are Afraid Of The Sex Appeal.

Me Personally I Just Need A Man Thats Gone Be Rough And Sweet All Wrapped Up Into One, Slap Me Around The Room A Little Pull My Hair, Then Make Sweet Sweet Love To Me So That I Dont Even Think About Leaving For Another Man!!!

Mad Love
    test
  7. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

A thug being a criminal is not a stereotype... it's complete truth.

Too many herbs like to use the term "thug" to describe their fake, plastic ass just because they smoke weed, use bad language, ice grill, and have their pants hanging off their ass.

Nice guys are debatable... but thugs are not... thugs use force to get what they want... and they're usually hired hands under a larger, criminal boss.
    test
  8. PinkcHica

PinkcHica hip hop addict

I'd rather DATE the nice guy because who really wants a thug...a real thug not some fake ass guy who calls himself a thug.
    test
  9. B. Fury

B. Fury Active Member

Hehehe...well a real thug would never say he is one. Besides...bragging about selling crack or plots to rob a bank wouldn't be too bright anyways...
    test
  10. badassyella

badassyella New Member

i have a thing for bad boys/assholes
    even when i think they're nice, they're one or the other [funny]
    test
  11. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

i have a thing for bad boys/assholes
    even when i think they're nice, they're one or the other

so do you feel like every nice guy got a bad boy in him that wants to get out?
    test
  12. ~MsLadyGH~

~MsLadyGH~ New Member

I have had both.

Nice is better...in my opinion....

GQ is right though, all guys have a lil asshole in them.
    test
  13. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol you nutty as they are haha
    test
  14. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Just like all women have a lil bitch in them... oh well, though... with that attitude, you can always go through life not examining yourself and blaming others for failed relationshiops.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.