thug vs. nice guy

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Nov 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Which do you prefur to date and what attracks you to them?
    test
  2. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Niether, really.

I just rather the nice, kind, funny, down to earth, always be there for you no matter what kinda guy. That's the ideal dude for me. He'd be so sweet when the time needs it, he'd be loving and caring about all things, without being seen as "homo". He wouldn't be mean or grumpy....shit who am I fooling. Is there even such a thing? LMAO.
    test
  3. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

so, you place a lot of importance on what others think?

if he dicks you down proper with an obvious voracious appetite for pussy and pussy alone and you feel in your heart that he's 100% straight despite his abnormal level of sensitivity, you'd still care about whether he's seen as "homo" or not?
    test
  4. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

No I wouldn't care if he was seen as Homo. That's not what I meant. I could care less what other's think if I'm being honest. I"m not one that worries about that. I'm just saying in general he wouldn't be "homo" because I know some smart asses would come in and say that I should find a homo if that's what I want or something along those lines lol. I was just playing it safe so I didn't have to hear it.

But I could care less. As long as he was mine and we treated each other right and had an awesome relationship. I could care less if the pope called him a homo =p
    test
  5. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

*co-signs*

Don't do thugs. Don't do pushovers.

Give me a cool, down-to-earth, hardworking, strong, generous, respectful, sexy, confident man and I'm good.
    test
  6. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

if he dicks you down proper with an obvious voracious appetite for pussy and pussy alone and you feel in your heart that he's 100% straight

can't do nothing but lol hahha you crazy boy hahhaha
    test
  7. thakang17

thakang17 Back Wit It

This topic's been beat to the fucking grave. I found that most women go after the thug type, or badboyz, or assholes. Usually they're this facade` of a thug. Those kind of women I either just screw em or keep moving. The ones who respect me for me, are the ones I typically get to know a lil more. I'm not necessarily a nice guy and definitely not a thug, but I'm a pretty reasonalble guy. I'm pretty chilled, but don't take shit from anyone. So I guess its a nice guy w/ a twist of no bullshit. But people like the pushovers and hard thugs rarely exist. Those are two extremeties, not whatz really there. Typically, there are guys like myself, who try to balance things out. Those two extremeties are either pussies or live in it....and there's definitely nothing wrong w/ that, but I notice that women typically eventually want more.
    test
  8. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

ohok nani, i hear you

what is your definition of "pushover"?

was ghandi a pushover? was jesus a pushover?

my bad, you're with a libra... what am i talking about?

you're already on the right track
    test
  9. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

I'm pretty chilled, but don't take shit from anyone. So I guess its a nice guy w/ a twist of no bullshit

thats me as well
    test
  10. B. Fury

B. Fury Active Member

I guess there will always be girls who like the swagger of a criminal or former criminal. That's the only kind of real thug to me. I mean...what else could a thug be? lol

I don't see how a guy who is nice got to be viewed so negatively. To me, being nice is a "give respect, get respect" kind of thing. Just because a dude is nice don't mean he can't get "bout it when need be." lol
    test
  11. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

I don't see how a guy who is nice got to be viewed so negatively. lol or soft we just because he cares lol thugs don't give a shit bout her they just want the pussy ?
    test
  12. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

I don't see how a guy who is nice got to be viewed so negatively.

lol or soft why just because he cares lol thugs don't give a shit bout her they just want the pussy ?
    test
  13. tight-eyes

Not in my opinion. But then again, I don't know [enough about] either to say for certain. Why do you ask?

That was two weeks ago, Brah. Libra is out.

There's someone new. He's a Pisces :-D
    test
  14. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Tights, you never answered his first question.
    test
  15. tight-eyes

I know... I saw you stalking me in the bushes, waiting on my answer so you could attack it... down, boy!
    test
  16. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

This girl that works with me say she only talks to "nice guys" when her self-esteem or confidence about herself is down. She says "nice guys" help her build all that back for her and when she's feeling good about herself again she starts fucking with the "bad boys" again.

[dunno]
    test
  17. tight-eyes

She sounds like she has some serious issues.
    test
  18. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol she needs help lol^^^
    test
  19. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

She's a user and a masochist, but at least she's honest. If she talked to me, I'd tell her the truth about herself, though... I hate those "you're not a bad person, you just did a bad thing" or "it's not your fault" kinda people... I'd be like, "dammit, he cheated? You shoulda sucked his dick!!" or "so you cheated because he was being hurtful to you? You ever hear of talking things out or leaving him?"
    test
  20. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

So you are a scared wuss?... you underestimate me, too... I just might agree with your answer.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.