*throws ball down dark empty hall* *22 seconds later i hear it hitsome distant wall*

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by nnnnnnnnn, Jun 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Nahhh.

I'm not clinging onto anything.

I am just not the type to jump on a bandwagon like a little bitch with no integrity son.

That's all.
    test
  2. JackDeuce

JackDeuce Well-Known Member

I'm going out on a limb and guessing Jook doesn't have many friends irl
    test
  3. SHITTY Bang Bang

SHITTY Bang Bang freestyle fanatic

did u mean yo make ur thread title rhyme ?? that was ill
    test
  4. J o o k

Let's be serious, your fat rotund ass isn't going out on any limbs :funny:
    test
  5. Head ICE

Head ICE New Member

deaddd @ J o o k banning me (EF)

This boy cares too much. Confirmed.

Peace, have a good day RM
    test
  6. Tittyfuckin

Tittyfuckin Active Member

Jumping on a bandwagon? The fact you even see it like that shows you have way to much attachment to this website.

It's a fucking URL, everyone that made this a good place to come discuss shit is somewhere else now, no bandwagon involved, just following the herd to greener fields.

You'll get over it one day mate.
    test
  7. JackDeuce

You literally spoke about integrity because people are posting on another website. Like, I used to go to NBA.com for my basketball news, then discovered hoopshype was a better source for it, so I started going there. Oh my, what a turncoat I am! Does that not sound crazy to you?
    test
  8. martymcfly

martymcfly Well-Known Member

i can imagine you on this forum on dec 31st 1999 panicking and anxious on how y2k's gonna bring the end of the modern computer era while listening to the Slim Shady LP that just came out like weeks before.
    test
  9. J o o k

that's geek shit bruh..

i was getting my dick slurped by a cheer leader..

i distinctly recall.

cheers.
    test
  10. martymcfly

[​IMG]
    test
  11. J o o k

marty .. you must not know who i am bro..

i'll let you slide and write it off as a case of ignorance.

cheers my young nigguh!
    test
  12. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

They basically need to build from the ground up. they got a better site name plus traffic from other groups. If they are smart and make sure to keep posting sites. Hey if they want to build traffic they might otbva and start posting bootlegs and stuff. They will build new traffic.
    test
  13. NiceBattlRapGuy

NiceBattlRapGuy Active Member

DDOS?
    test
  14. martymcfly

i really don't and i have no hate or any semblance of animosity towards you. i get that since you been part of of the site you seen sites come and go and this place still thriving and no doubt this place will still be going on for a long time cause it's ancient as fuck and has a recognizable name. but i think the BVA itself was made popular by the guys who started both ohteebeeveea n r m bv a so it's just the crash of rm's bva section but not rm itself cause theres other forums n shit but i only post on bva so my move made far too much sense
    test
  15. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

If you don't see the difference than you are closing your eyes its not simply a different site its call RAPMUSIC.COM. It's basically a site started for the sole purpose as some dispute with this site. Than people left this to go to that site and some followed people to go to the other site.
    test
  16. J o o k

it's all good in the hood bruh. to each their own.

gotta follow the crowd you run with i guess.

i don't run with crowds, they run with me :eek:

but def don't get it twisted, i'm not one of these geek nigguhs from around this way lol so if i said i was getting that dome .. chances are i was getting that dome :drakecheese:
    test
  17. JackDeuce

The site was started so that people who preferred the way RM used to be had a place to post. Evidently, 90% of posters, and 98-99% of posters worth anything prefered R M B V A. Rather than taking that as a sign that changes here weren't working, it became some shit about loyalty or integrity, as if either could reasonably be taken from someones decision to post on a message board. While it's true that EF starting the forum was a dispute with RM, the vast majority of posters are there simply because they like it more. If people like RM more, by all means, continue to post here and don't post over the other site. If you like both, awesome, post on both. But I've been seeing people insinuating that staying "loyal" to this place somehow elevates them above those who were like fuck this place. That's kinda lol. Especially considering you're staying loyal to a place which launches DDOS attacks when they get salty
    test
  18. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

THe fact the way people were crying about the minor changes and were throwing the loyalty card for those who did leave saying the community left. I am not a follower So i'm not going to jump over because a bunch of other people did. Many did leave for the fact that other members left and that's follower mentality
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  19. J o o k

feedmemore is kind of a boss.

i like your style kid.
    test
  20. Head ICE

Head ICE New Member

Noone cares if you're not a "follower". Neither was Madd Illz, and look where he is.

Honestly just do what you want in terms of forums. There will always be certain people who have nothing more in life than their mod position at some forum, and those are the ones who want to talk about how they're "not a follower" "they lead and others follow". Well, if that was the case you'd be on your own site and not on someone else's. Such a "leader" that you lead everyone to a place they already populated lmfao. Congrats Mr. Popular

@FeedMeMore, I respect your decision to post here, and noone is questioning your loyalty. We only question the loyalty of the ones who are talkin shit about "jumping ship". Uh, who the fuck cares? We're about the discussions, not the domain name. So yeah, if you're not one of those idiots, you're good money.

Ez
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.