Thrilla

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Yahunyahti, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Yeshua was a Prophet.
    Yeshua was Messiah (Anointed One of God).
    Yeshua was a Sage (Wise Man).
    Yeshua was not God and he never claimed to be.

I already told you, I am not a Christian. I am not a Muslim. I am not a Jew. I am not Bahai, Hindu, Buddhist, Taoist or a Cultist. My faith lies solely in One God, to which we all belong. We are all, as Psalm 82:1 says, "Children of the Most High."
    In that sense Yeshua is also a Son of God. Not literally. Metaphorically. God is the divine current which moves through all things and around all things. God is the current which creates and destroys. All come from God and all return to God. We are the Infinite God in Finite human forms. Even your Quran says this. "God breathed the breath of life into man (the energy or current which moves through us, which man calls the Soul). That soul was once One with God. It comes from God and enters into the flesh. When the flesh dies, it returns to God.

You're trying to show me that we believe in different "versions" and I am trying to explain to you that there is only one "version" and that is Yeshua. His name was not Isa. He was not an Arab. His full name was Yehushua. In English it would be Joshua, not Jesus. He was born of a Virgin only in the sense that he was born under the VIRGO sign. Virgo is represented as a Virgin. Buddha was a Virgo too. So was Lao Tzu, as was others. You believe in a Gnostic "Abionite" version of Jesus. Abionites were a Christian Gnostic Cult. Mohammed's first wife was an Abionite and ALL of his knowledge of Yeshua came from her and other members of her cult. That is why the Quran says that Yeshua was born of a literal virgin woman. The Quran also says that Mary had no other sons and had no husband. However, that is simply not true. Yeshua's own younger brother "Thomas" wrote his words down in a book that Christians have been trying to destroy for 2,000 years. Yeshua had an earthly father. His father's name was Yosef (Joseph). Yeshua's name was Yeshua Bar/Bin Yosef.

What I am trying to tell you is that Muslims believe the Quran is from Allah but it is not. It is from the mind of Mohammed. So is the Hadith. If you actually read other books and actually read the message of those books (which I provided you) then you would clearly see the difference. But you will not even read them. You won't even read the first verse in them. Muslims believe in Hadith versions of Yeshua whom they call Isa. But half of Mohammed's Hadith were spoken by Yeshua, Buddha, Lao Tzu or others (Mohammed's good ones) and verses attributed to Yeshua were written by Mohammed to support his views. Yeshua was MUCH more eloquent in his speech than Mohammed could ever have been. READ HIS WORDS.
    READ THE GOSPEL OF THOMAS. Mohammed could not have even stood in Yeshua's shadow and if the two ever met, Mohammed would have bowed before him like everyone else. Mohammed was mesmerized by his first wife who was an Abionite Christian. Mohammed's wife convinced Mohammed that he was the Counselor which Yeshua spoke of. But he wasn't. The Counselor MUST be of the line of DWD (Dawood) who was actually named Thutmose (TWT) before Jews altered his name. The fact that Muslims call him Dawood or David proves that Islam came from the corrupted Judaism.

ALL of the Prophets were Egyptians. All but Abraham. Abraham was from Ur.
    Moses was ThutMOSIS I. David (Dawood) was ThutMOSIS III. Solomon was David's (DWD/TWT's) son and was called Sol-Amon (Son of Amen Ra). The fact that you say Ameen shows that you worship the Egyptian God Amen Ra. Where do you think Ameen comes from? Why do Jews say it? Why do Muslims and Christians say it? Amen, Ameen, Amon = same thing, different variations.

Islam CANNOT POSSIBLY be from Allah because ALL of the stories are taken (by name) from the Torah and the Torah has a made up book based off of the Tarot.
    Tarot backwards is Torat. Torah and Torat are pronounced the same. Torat deals with visuals and Torah deals in Language. That is why the Bible distorts things and says "In the beginning was the Word." How can the Word have been in the beginning before the image? Man is the image of God. The Word of God comes from within Man (the Soul/Breathe of God) and is spoken and taught in order that others may bring it out of their self.

I'm trying to explain to you that your religion is a sham.
    So is Judaism, Christianity and all the other religions/cults/etc.

There is only ONE True Religion and the world has not yet experienced it, as a whole.
    test
  2. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I know you don't believe in everyones due process rights. Nor do you believe in turning the other cheek. That is the point i'm making here.

You do copy and paste scholar replies. regardless You have not refuted anything I've said because you never pay attention to what I say. I'm never crying. The one crying is you. I'm only pointing out the truth.

Number one: I pointed out very clearly, I don't give a fuck if they pray to a rock or not. That isn't my problem with your religion or anyone elses. Just like I don't care if the cross is Symbolism to christians.

Number two: I never said they prayed to the kabaa specifically, I said they prayed around it facing it. Which they do when they Pilgrimage there.

Number 3: Al-Tabri is a Muslim historian who tells the story of when Caliph Umar arrived at the temple mount, he summoned Kaab Ahbar, a prominent Jewish convert to Islam to help identify "Sakhra" (“rock” or the “foundation stone”) of Jewish traditions upon which world was founded. For Caliph Umar this spot signified the first Qibla, the direction of Muslim prayers, which was used till 622 AD until Mohammad changed the direction to Kabba in Makkah for eternity.

In your own words, Two reasons why mohammad turned from Jerusalem? One answer is in plan sight for you. The other will make you see logic. You may not like the answers, But they are the truth.

You call people Christians, Who are not christians.
    You call people Jews, who are not jews.
    You imply people are Hindu/buddhist, who are Niether.
    Just because someone knows their religion and views doesn't make them
    Those said things. You're Ad hominem arguments are pointless.
    You are dealing with people who have no ties to anything, but the truth.
    I can't speak for azue, but when you deal with me you're dealing with a revolutionary.

I'll bet You still want to kick my ass as well! You can say that about me over and over, and it will still come out bullshit.
    test
  3. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

You're defeatist, you just make claims with no proofs. If you knew anything about the laws, there's indeed a due process involved, plus expiations. After all, they don't want to execute an innocent man, and they want to study the circumstances surrounding the case as well.

You said I copied and pasted my replies from a scholarly source, since when did I do that? You're a satanic liar, I used my own knowledge and my own words in my response to rex.

That's the whole point, they're aren't praying to the kabaa, the kabaa isn't are god. It states very clearly in the quran where god is, and that we pray towards the kabaa, and not to the kabba.

The direction of the kabba was changed, and what?

Revolutionaries change the world, you're just a nut case
    test
  4. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

test
  5. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

If they are not praying to Kaaba, then why do they touch it? Why do they kiss the stone? If that isn't prayer, what is? They bow to it. What is prayer if that isn't prayer?
    test
  6. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Can you pray without facing Kaaba? Do you?
    test
  7. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

Why do they touch it? There's no religious significance in touching it. They just touch it because they want to, not everyone does any ways. They don't bow to it, they are just praying in the same direction. If they really worshiped the kabaa, they would make miniature kabaa's (like hindu idols) and concentrate towards them. They would rub ointments on the kabaa, and call the kabaa god (just like hindu idols), but they don't. It's simplistic to understand, but forget trying to convince you, believe whatever you want, just don't expect me to answer
    test
  8. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

That would be easier to believe if Muslims didn't walk circles around it and call it the house of Allah.
    test
  9. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

All mosques are known as "the house of god" and running around it doesn't mean they worship it either, that's just one of the many rituals they do in makkah. Muslims worship god, and it's clearly stated in the qu'ran that god is above us, and no where does it state that the kabaa is our god. It states in the qu'ran to pray towards the kabbaa (direction), not pray to the kaaba. We don't worship the kabaa, as specified earlier.

[41:37] Among His proofs are the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Do not prostrate before the sun, nor the moon; you shall fall prostrate before the GOD who created them, if you truly worship Him alone.
    test
  10. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

What is God?

If you are praying to something, you must know what IT is that you pray to.
    Define God for me.
    test
  11. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Acutally I provide not only the proof, but also the insight.
    there is no Due process in sharia law. LOL! wow what a stupid claim.
    They execute innocent women all the time on hearsay. wow you are
    a blantant apologistic lair.

Since ever conversation we've been in uptil right now. I can tell the difference. LOL@ satanic lair. And rex Rebuttled it. Which actually came from a Imam.

Not the question I A.) care about. or B.) asked.

Answer the question. Azue and and I both know this.

Ironically, Most revolutionaries are seen as nutcases.
    test
  12. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

On hearsay? [funny]

No, your the liar here, and it's abundantly clear to any muslim who reads this. Ofcourse those who are in question are intelligently prosecuted before passing out a judgement. Many things are taken into consideration when convicting someone under sharia law

http://www.understanding-islam.com/related/text.asp?type=question&qid=388
    http://www.understanding-islam.com/related/text.asp?type=article&aid=101

My proof, is that of a scholar speaking on behalf of the subject at hand, the first case is rape, and the second is adultery (links above).

You know, It's even written in the quran to study the circumstances around the case before coming to a verdict, and the wise prophet muhammad pbuh stated to use your best judgment (meaning always think things through before passing a judgement).

Revolutionaries go OUTSIDE, and actually change the world by ways of action. You're on RM.com day-in and day-out trying your best to tarnish the image of islam (like that's goinna help you in your struggle to "destroy islam")

You-are-not-a-revolutionary

Idiot [funny]
    test
  13. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I love How you can't anwser my question about the direction change. If you can't answer it, You might as well Dodge it. Their idea of studing the case is so and so said this man raped a women, therefore by uttering to allah he is guilty. or a women saying I've been raped by a man, and then the woman getting harshly punished for being raped or having to marry the rapist. But let me point it out to you further... http://sabbah.biz/mt/archives/2006/...led-for-being-raped-in-saudi-arabia-deported/

[24:4] Those who accuse married women of adultery, then fail to produce four witnesses, you shall whip them eighty lashes, and do not accept any testimony from them; they are wicked.

Next line says Forgive them if they repent. However, they still are beat regardless. This is called the law of Li’an. Oh know allah's curse. LOL! fuck outta of here. But the hadith states emphatically that repentance is acceptable only after the Severly Harsh punishment. Muhammad himself says that even if his own daughter, Fatima, were to commit a crime and then intercede that her punishment not be carried out, he would still have too carry it out. (Bukhari, Punishments, no. 6788)

[24:6] As for those who accuse their own spouses, without any other witnesses, then the testimony may be accepted if he swears by GOD four times that he is telling the truth. Vice-versa.

Allah is the Decider, Only that's bullshit, Because Muslims are deciding it. Which makes the religion Misogynistic or sadistic.

I progress on ward...

Maududi, vol. 3, pp. 311—12, note 2: The fornicatress and the fornicator, flog each of them with a hundred stripes. Let not pity withhold you in their case, in a punishment prescribed by Allah, if you believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a party of the believers witness their punishment. [This punishment is for unmarried persons guilty of the above crime (illegal sex), but if married persons commit it (illegal sex), the punishment is to stone them to death, according to Allah's law].

And On ward...

Narrated Jabir bin Abdullah al—Ansari: A man from the tribe of Bani Aslam came to Allah's Messenger [Muhammad] and informed him that he had committed illegal sexual intercourse; and he bore witness four times against himself. Allah's Messenger ordered him to be stoned to death as he was a married person (Bukhari 8:6814; see also 8:6825; 8:6829)

And on ward...

YUSUFALI: The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication,- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day: and let a party of the Believers witness their punishment.

and on ward

Maududi cites a hadith that says a judge shall be taken to hell on judgment day because he commuted the sentence to one stripe, out of pity. 'He will be asked, 'Why did you do so?' He [the judge] will say, 'It was out of pity for Your people.' Allah will say, 'Well, it means you were more compassionate towards those people than Myself.' Then it will be ordered: 'Take him to hell.''

My final statement,

I beg the question, Is Adultry a Crime? NO!
    Therefore, No punishment is Required.
    It's backward thinking.

Sorry criminal on house arrest, but I am a revolutionary. You can choose not to believe this, that will only be your Misjudgment. I am taking a stand against religious Tyrants that is my revolution. Muslims just happen to be the worst on my to do list. Think about your mathematical logic here, I only show up at night for about 2 or 3 hours, Which means I have 22 to 21 hours in real life. Trust me, I have pamplets and people who follow this movement off the net. You know nothing about my real life. Watch, you'll reply back, Even though you said your done with me. You're a lair, That is your nature.
    test
  14. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I noticed that Thrilla avoided my question.

Thrilla - If you worship Allah and Allah is God then tell me what Allah is. What is God? What do you worship?
    test
  15. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Is he really on house arrest?

What for?
    test
  16. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Yeah he is, but He never said what for.
    I asked, But to no answer. Probably had
    to consult a imam on it.
    test