Threw up from smoking too much weed....

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by PasswurdzISS, Jun 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PasswurdzISS

PasswurdzISS New Member

I used to not really smoke that much. Like, maybe 3 sessions a month, probably. Then, one day, I smoked in like 6 sessions in one day. Then, I ate a box of cheez its, and then threw up.

After that, I stopped smoking for like 2 months. Then, every time I smoked after that, I got a little stomach paint, just a little, but nothing every happened. Then, one of my homies (who is a heavy smoker) told me that if I smoked more, the stomach pains would go away. I started smoking more, and now, I feel no pain.

All this happened last summer, but I'm still wondering what exactly happened with that situation. Have other peope thrown up from smoking too much, also? Just wondering.

peace
    test
  2. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

I don't smoke anymore but...

There are times when I had felt really sick after smoking a ridiculous amount in a session, but I never actually threw up during any of those times.
    test
  3. V E R B

V E R B Guest

wtf, you threw-up off weed??!?!?!?!?!?

[funny] [funny] [funny]

"Just QUIT!, hahah serious!"
    test
  4. Lucifer Rofocale

Lucifer Rofocale New Member

...i knew this kid who kinda had a problem like that...
    ...he'd cough so hard hed throw up...
    ...we'd smoke him up just to see that shit...

...yours sounds like a psychological problem though...
    ...weed is used to fight nausea for chemo patients...
    ...maybe u were just really sick in the gut that day, didnt know it...
    ...since you stopped, thinkin it was the weed, you developed a psychosomatic disorder...
    test
  5. MiC DonE12

MiC DonE12 Should i give a Fuck?

its the cheez its... no joke...
    test
  6. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

this one time years ago,i was hardly ever smokin back then
    and two of my friends had me come of to their house to smoke with them out of a bong
    and i got so high
    probaly the highest ive ever been
    anyways i seriously thought i was goin to be sick
    i remember i was just in the bathroom waitin to throw up for a long time

thats the only time its ever happened to me though
    test
  7. The Militant

The Militant New Member

u always THINK youre gunna be sick but you never actually are cos u are so calm u can control feeling sick

i just smoked a hell of a lot right now and i am completely wrecked
    test
  8. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

i know a lot of people who threw up off weed. i only made 1 kid do it so far. blew a double shotty and he just gagged, then yakked. that was the last time he smoked that night.
    test
  9. venom876

venom876 Crown Me,P.I.M.P.

its happen to me before in my rookie days of stonerhood lol,i was at my friends house and we were smokin fat blunt after blunt and it was great,then i started gettin paranoid and shit and i started sweatin like a pig,i ended up in the bathroom puking but i was alright after that.good times good times,i miss some of my old friends,but what can ya do.
    peace
    test
  10. PasswurdzISS

PasswurdzISS New Member

yea, I actually do think that it was the cheez its. That's what all my buddies tell me.

and yea, I do think a lot of the after effect (me getting high and having stomach pains) was really all in my head.

oh well, I was just curious. I still smoke, and I'm fine.

Actually, if I eat too much before I smoke, my stomach does actually feel kinda funny. Depends on what I eat, though.
    test
  11. -K@tO-

-K@tO- New Member

Never happened, you gotta eat a bit first, like two or three cookies... anything, just not too much, if you smoke with yer belly empty your bound to have problems. I never threw up, but i blacked out alot, one time i remember i smoke 2 g's of hash with my bro, and i was so fucking stoned i went outside at -30 celcius and just stick my head in the snow to chill out.
    test
  12. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

haahhaa if you throw up from weed you're probably a pussy..

I never did, i seen kids do it before ahahaha i was clownin on them..
    test
  13. Jaye Mesa

Jaye Mesa He Won't Stop

Some people just hold it in too long and cant breathe so they choke and throw up..I know a kid who's been smoking for 4 years non-stop everyday and he throws up on occasion..It's dumb as fuck but he holds his smoke in for too long.
    test
  14. nathen ox

nathen ox real name no gimmicks

wrd
    you got a strange system
    test
  15. The_MRB

The_MRB infiltrate your border

i dont smoke that much but occasionally when i pack a joint or a cig with 2 much baccy i feel a bit sick and a roll up once triggered me throwing up a loada lager and food, but i think it woulda happened anyway. wheneva i smoke it pure tho in the pipe or the bong,i never feel sick
    test
  16. Full-Clipz

Full-Clipz Dominican nikka

i wont lie, i;ve thrown up once. i dont know what happened man....it' deff was the weed though. my boy rolled an L of some shit i never seen before, anyways gave me a shotgun and i was gone lol. i was straight for a minute then just threw up outta nowhere. this was like 4-5 mos ago.

another one of my boys took a gb of that shit the same night, he took the gb and when he lifted his head from taking it he fell straight back on the pavement. eyes rolled in the back of his head and everything, he was knocked out cold for a good 5 minutes lol. when he woke up he didnt even know he hit the bong lol
    test
  17. 0C04

0C04 New Member

that happened to me once a while back...

I hadnt eaten anything all day and we smoked fat 8th of some nugs between 4 people. then me and a friend shared some joints... I felt dizzy as hell, then i threw up.. actually more of just dry heaves for a while but it still sucked
    test
  18. The Militant

The Militant New Member

yo man its called 'pullin a whitey'...
    its a mild state of shock that ur body goes in because ur blood sugar level drops too fast

the easy way to never have it happen to you is just eat a chocolate bar before you smoke and ur blood sugar level will be up... that way you wont puke or feel queasy like a bitch, but it wont affect you gettin high

peace
    test
  19. IrvoDaWrapper

IrvoDaWrapper Dead pres. 2 represent me

ayo it happened to me once....like in ninth grade...im out of school now....i went to ma homies pad....to watch monday night football....there were 4 of us....each with a Big swisher rolled up...gettin fucked up....then ma homie pulled out his kush bong......took a bowl to the head.....and i was chilll.....we were chillin....i sat down...was watching a movie....then i had to fucking throw up so i went to the bathroom yacked and came out like wtf just happened.....fuck it.....only time it happened though
    test
  20. *PLAIN ENGLISH*

*PLAIN ENGLISH* GOD Given

LOL...Never heard that.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.