thoughts on nfl draft

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by T.T.P, Apr 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Z. Spitwell

Z. Spitwell Well-Known Member

that streaming shit Goodell applied to this draft was tight... them 1st 2 round went waaaaaayyyyy faster then years past
    test
  2. HomeyGAli

HomeyGAli New Member

I just came thru to give a big F U to Dallas for picking up our (Atlanta) TE. I think we're going to probably go after Brad Cottam now but if Early Doucet is STILL available then I'd rather much have him. Then we can beg Alge to come back...stupid fux. I'm still hoping we can pick up Art -o- Matic Carmody out of Louisville late tomorrow but I think they're going to go for Hefney (KR) out of Tennesee before they pick up a (K).

I liked Baltimore picks. (Flacco and Rice)
    test
  3. FiZiKs

FiZiKs MileHighSalute

word to Balti hands down my 08-09 NFL favorite picks.
    test
  4. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

the falcons didnt do as bad as i thought they would....with the exception of ryan....thats either gonna be extremely good or an extremely huge bust...never can tell.... i think flacco woulda been the better choice personally,and with them trade'n up anyways to get baker,i feel like they coulda took dorsey and used that pick they traded for to get flacco instead but oh well...i cant say anything bad about baker..

the falcons have 3 picks in round 3....and there is still some skilled players left out there....

any team that needs a back and doesnt take kevin smith or tashard choice is fuckin retarded...i seen both of them play alot and they are both underrated. choice was hurt at the end of the season and lost alot of steam he had built up...

outta the receivers left....doucet is decent..but i think caldwell is the best one left personally...

the only QB left that id even consider fuckin with at all is andre woodson...

lmao @ colt brennan tho....aint nobody even gonna draft his ass.

tamme out of kentucky left....he is a fair tight end....might would be a good pick for the falcons...

also i think jacob hesters from LSU could be converted into a TE if teams was desperate enough,as i said before about dude...
    test
  5. FiZiKs

FiZiKs MileHighSalute

how tall is hester?
    test
  6. HomeyGAli

HomeyGAli New Member

Andre Caldwell is still on the board too!?!? I like Brad Cottam (TE) out of Tennesse b/c he's a big body 6'8" 270 that can help the O- Line protect Ryan. His hands are as good as Tamme but I'm hoping Ryan's accuracy will make that a non-issue. But chances are is that STL will pick him up just ahead of us. I DEFINITELY agree with you on thinking that Ryan is going to be either really good or bad. I'm optimistic and I'm going to wait to see if he fux up b4 I crucify him. Hopefully Harrington *sigh* can teach him something.

How did we get so many picks from the 'Skins lol?
    test
  7. HomeyGAli

HomeyGAli New Member

I actually don't think he's very tall actually. Like 6' 1" or so, he'll need to be at least 6' 3" to play TE.

Time to watch the Hawks get back in the series.

He is 6 feet even.
    test
  8. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

i dont know exactly how tall hester is....but when i seen him play he ran some nice routes outta the back field and had decent hands....reminded me a lil of dallas clark...but you may be right he might not be tall enough...

and yea caldwell is still on the board...he has impressed me in a few games and seems to have some agility and alot of natural atheletic talent....most florida players do....

not sure what they gave the skins. and i dont even wanna fuckin see harrington this year....fuck that dude man,he seems aite sometimes but he cant finish a game for shit....to be honest i would rather have seen shockely get playin time this year instead of harrington,i dont know what they gonan do with ryan....id jus fuckin stick him in at starter depending on how preseason and camp goes.....it aint like they have much to lose....he cant do much worse then what they got...even tho redmann looked decent at the end of the season.
    test
  9. FiZiKs

FiZiKs MileHighSalute

Hester got ah cold ass verticle, plus he's tough, but yeah i don't think tall enough. That sucks too cause dude's got football in him, just like M.Hart i hope somebody can utilize boath these guy's cause they got potential.

And wow to the Chiefs with 3 more picks in the 3rd round
    test
  10. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

i am not excited at all for this upcoming NFL season...

smh at the bears front office

we draft an oline first round THEN A RUNNINGBACK!!!

we had mendenhall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we should have just got him then an olinemen, anyone who would be avialable!

i am in no rush to see this years bears season....im very VERY upset.

good day
    test
  11. FiZiKs

FiZiKs MileHighSalute

Damn hester went to San Diego
    test
  12. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

Bears got Forte dude is going to be a beast
    test
  13. Newportz

Newportz Guest

I was hoping for Mendenhall but Talib will do if he can stay away from his fourth drug violation...

Him getting burned in college wont make much difference in the Cover 2. His skill set is solid...

Dexter Jackson pick was garbage....Fuck we need a KR in the second round for? Especially when our biggest need is an every down receiver....Undersized, not feeling this pick, but it'll do.

Don't know too much about Zuttah but the Dre Moore pick was huge....Seems like Monte finally got a say in the picks.....Sick sick DT with speed and power....I love this pick..
    test
  14. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

Fucking Pats got Crable and Mayo.

Mayo is this years P Willis

I'm happy with Sed Ellis for the Saints
    test
  15. NapsNdreds

NapsNdreds NINE FIVE FO'

yeah yeah yeah
    test
  16. Newportz

Newportz Guest

[youtube]PJfTKFK9W3o[/youtube]

The Bucs D is returning to form

Just need Gaines to pull a Mario Williams like sophomore year and we're set
    test
  17. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

Vikes got Booty
    test
  18. Dely

Dely In The Trap

woooooooooo texans got steve slaton

man we needed that speed back
    test
  19. Z. Spitwell

Z. Spitwell Well-Known Member

yes sirrrrrrrrr

man, we are having a great draft....

Glen Dorsey, DT.... projected as the most talented player in the draft

Brandon Albert, OG/OT... many believe he's the 2nd best linemen in this draft with the most upside of all the linemen

Brandon Flowers, CB... projected as the best tackler at corner in the draft... fits perfect for our system

Jamaal Charles, RB... great speed, great hands out the backfield, great change of pace to LJ... and even more importantly a great tandem paired with Kolby Smith if something happened to LJ

Brad Cottam, TE.... great blocker, great receiver... only reason he fell so far is because he only played 10 games... he should help ALOT in pass protection... and should learn alot from teh great Gonzo

De Juan Morgan, S.... the only pick I didn't like... not so much because I dont like Morgan... but because with this pick I wanted Manningham... Morgan will be a situational player and special teamer for us... more then anythins he just provides depth... which we needed badly

Will Frankilin, WR.... big and fast (4.3 40-yard dash)... I fucks wit homie... and Herm likes big receivers... he will likely be our 3rd receiver

Brandon Carr, CB.... he has all the measurables... but he's raw... but he provides more of that depth we needed... he'll start off as a special teamer like Morgan

Barry Richardson, OT... Im down with this pick... a 4 year player at a great program... he's played against alot of talent... he has to improve his footwork though... but many say if he came out last year he woulda been a definite 1st day pick

we doing great!!!!
    test
  20. FiZiKs

FiZiKs MileHighSalute

Damn i'm surprised Mike Hart is still up there
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.