those who thought cleveland would give the celtics trouble

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by DannyC, May 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Lebron James is a joke.

He sucks the entire series, so ESPN hypes the fuck out of a single dunk, like he's God because he can make an uncontested dunk....

get the fuck outta here. He walked that one in there.

meanwhile, Gibson and other players that continue to save his ass every night get zero recognition.
    test
  2. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

Dunk was overrated but to say he walked in there is dumb to say even for you skip bayless. He got a screen then shook james posey and rose. Boobie gibson and wally played good yesterday. Hopefully that dunk wake lebron up cuz his jumper not that bad as it look in this series.
    test
  3. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Oh. Notice Garnett with his hand on the penis....
    test
  4. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Nah, his jumper is as ass as it always has been. Nonexistent.

[youtube]KvUnWNUrckc[/youtube]

Explain that to me again please...

1. He came off a screen? Check.
    2. He shook Posey and Rose?.......... checking with the judges..... No, sorry. The correct answer we were looking for is "Walks around those guys to the easy dunk".
    test
  5. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

^i was about to say...

he didnt shake posey. thats dumb, he just came off a screen and 3 stepped it to the hole and garnett never jumped, he was gonna foul him but who knows what was goin thru his head.

fuck it. like i said, it was a nice dunk, but he didnt shake anyone.
    test
  6. HAAHHAAHHAA dat nigga made posey shift to the right by like 2 steps
    test
  7. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

right lmao. Man its clear to see that these buffoons never played basketball a day in they life if they couldn't see the in and out he performed. Oh wait.... let me explain the in and out for the guys who think they know everything, but in reality have a very very low basketball iq. lebron comes off the screen, he stepped into the middle, posey went for it, and lebron broke back out (that is a in and out) and rose for the dunk. Now watch that video again and tell me that ain't what happened lol.
    test
  8. DannyC

i played high school basketball. i know what an "in and out" is. there was nothing there. youre reaching.

posey was switching defenders off the pick, when he saw lebron charging in, he had to recover. lebron never made a fake to the middle.
    test
  9. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

i ain't say he faked the middle. He jus went in the middle posey went for him he went out instead lol. Simple son... btw i never played basketball in high school i was too fat for that shit son. I play now tho and i know a whole bunch of play calls and shit like that.

The dunk was overrated for sure tho, but it wasn't like he jus walked in there. Kg ain't get postered either cuz he knew better than to jump. Hey whatever gets him goin i will accept espn hyping it up
    test
  10. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

Nah his jumper improved this season but u can't tell this series.

You ever play 33 on the court wit like 6 people? you got the ball and its 1 person actually guarding you and the other 4 is waiting by the basket? Shit is impossible to get to the rack son. Thats how it is for bron, all eyes on him so thats why he missing layups that you say are easy. lol @ easy layup in between 4 people. Bron jumper is mediocore at best. Hopefully he stop doin all these fucking commercials and work on it
    test
  11. he did a fuckin in and out and your stupid to think otherwise
    test
  12. DannyC

asot doesnt even play basketball. he watches pick up games at the local park in a tied tank top and a skirt with lee press ons and maybelline on his grill piece while he drools over the hood bruthas ballin. then every once in a while, that faggy gunner dude whos always shootin threes when u only need a deuce to end it will come over to him and bring him backto his apartment, bang him in the buttcheeks, then get into a fight afterwards about whether hes gay or not. then, he'll kick asot out and tell him not to tell th other bruthas.

its a bi weekly occurance.
    test
  13. Nothin you said was true

Im a division 1 athlete who redshirted this year

You dont know anything about the non-basics of basketball and it shows from your ignorant comment in this thread
    test
  14. DannyC

everything i said was true.

you are a liar.

i am your god.
    test
  15. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

[youtube]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4tBNrWZpisA&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4tBNrWZpisA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/youtube]
    This view is better. watch the 2nd and 3rd replays. in...out... take flight
    test
  16. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

lebron comes off the pick and runs around everyone that was expecting him to go the other way off the pick....

he didn't fake anyone...just ran and dunked. He even reached to avoid KG as he was coming over.
    test
  17. the 'in and out" move confused posey, therefore he went in the opposite direction

damn yall dumb[dummy]
    test
  18. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

I bet it did...

even though there was no in and out move. There was no shift. Nothing. He ran 1 direction. he didnt shift his feet, the ball, nothing.
    test
  19. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

I don't understand where the debate is. It looked like Posey was gonna try and take a charge by cutting LeBron off in the paint but LeBron never had any intention of going inside to begin with.

edit- Even still what's the big deal either way. It was a great individual play whether he faked anyone out or just went around everyone.
    test
  20. test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.