Those that are married or in a serious relationship..

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Mr ExZ, Oct 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was being serious; you sounded like a creepy-rapist. Imagine sounding like a creepy rapist and not even knowing it and you will have a pretty accurate objective account of yourself and why you continually show that you don't have a fucking clue about know how to converse with women, that much is obvious.
    test
  2. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I know you were... which is why you're trying too hard.

You're trying to police me and you're coming across as desperate in the process.

If you're serious and I'm laughing at you and pitying you, then who really looks the worst?
    test
  3. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

lol i dun like saying "the one" because im corny enough as is...i dun need extra help looking like a lame LoL

I think its so cute that you guys have been together so long. You give me hope! LoL

my one year anniversary is coming up in a little more than a month and I'm blown away by how fast this year has passed. I can only imagine what 10 years must feel like to you...its probably all a blur!

how have you maintained a healthy relationship all these years?
    test
  4. hardly trying to "police" anyone. just cant hold a straight face when I witness the wanabee lady-killer with that swagger of desperation thinking he's somewhat of a hit with women while getting continual knockbacks.
    test
  5. samii so sexii

Nani:

That makes total sense. But the advantage that I think that comes with marriage at a young age is that you're flexible. Even though you two are different now than you were 13 years ago, because you grew together, I think you're more willing to compromise.

Whereas, if you were 45 and already had kids that were way grown, and some guy expected you to go hella out your way, you may not be trying to bend for someone like that...especially after many failed relationships. So I think we have it pretty good =]

I hear that the two main important things are communication & compromise. I think the other thing that is paramount is love. Because I love my husband, I really can't think of what I truly wouldn't do for him.

as far as our one year goes, idk...we wanted to renew our vows and have a big ceremony & party [since we eloped the first time hehe]...but he's still gonna be away with training so we can't then...our anniversary is 2 weeks before Christmas, and he will be home for the holidays, so I'm thinking of planning a surprise wedding ceremony/party...we'll see though

or! since your one year anniversary is paper [haha] i was thinking of booking a photographer to take a whole bunch of pictures of us, or getting a portrait painted of us...since yknow...that's paper [kind of lol]
    test
  6. samii so sexii

^^ Those are good ideas! You've got me brainstorming...

I understand the whole "no matter what..." feeling. I knew that no matter what the circumstance we were always going to be in each other's life...even if it were unofficial. I was willing to be the girl that was just down and didn't care about the title, just wanted the love; and if that meant we had to do our own thing separate from eachother, ok, as long as we respect each other and only give the sidelines 10% of the 100...

sounds really hoodrat-ish of me, but in all honesty...we both just wanted to be around each other in any capacity.

And your situation really brings home the possibility [inevitability] of us changing...we're about to go on this whole military journey together...what if he sees combat? can i really expect him to come home the same person he left as one year later?

idk...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.