Those that are married or in a serious relationship..

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Mr ExZ, Oct 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

"Would" means it's possible, like if the opportunity presented itself and you were willing.

"Will" means you're going to get it no matter what.

So in the sense of "would," I am sure of myself because I know I would take advantage of said opportunity.

You probably wouldn't, because you're married, in love and are a one-man woman... not because you'd actually resist this incredible specimen of sex appeal... ha ha
    test
  2. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Go somewhere else and block, you vagina-envy pseudo-male.
    test
  3. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

i know you did not just accuse Brit of cock blockin...

you'd have to actually have a chance for it to be considered a cock block.

BURN. lol
    test
  4. I was about to say "since when have you ever had any success with any female exchange on RM" ....lol
    test
  5. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

It's not about having a chance, though... it's just about him jumpin' in whenever I'm flirting, because he's jealous... it's actually pathetic and sad.

He did it whenever I conversed with Tights, too.

He's like a little attention-whore who needs all of the attention focused on him, so he can push his misandrist, captain-save-a-ho agenda.
    test
  6. how am I jealous? Jealous of samii pissing on your delusions? Similarly, I was always the one conversing all chilled with tight-eyes and youd get your panties in a knot and if I remember rightly she'd put you "on block" just as often as samii is doing now. take a hint.

And as for being "captain-save-a-ho" these women dont need saving and I recognise that

take this thread for example where you got shut down, yet again
    test
  7. samii so sexii

aww Igg why so serious.

the panties i was so eager to slip out of are slowly being pulled back up....
    test
  8. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

But shouldn't you be turned on by the testosterone? LOL

Forget Brit... he likes men anyway.
    test
  9. samii so sexii

ah hah!

you've caught on to my particular taste...

but see, you forget, i am also a delicate flower...so the sweet talking of Brit also makes me drop the panties.

can't we just have a three-way?

both of you at the same time would be the best of both worlds.
    test
  10. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ i get the vibe that if sammi fucked brit it would consist of 2 minutes and 37 seconds of gentle pumps while he gazed into your eyes

and 15 minutes of him snuggling his head into your chest and discussing the truth in unicorns and what stars are made of as you watch Sex and the city
    test
  11. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

No, if Samii fucked Brit, it would begin with "I apologize for not being very equipped, but I have a wicked tongue."

Sammii, you have me all wrong... I'm gentle, but only to those who deserve it... my sweet nothings are sweeter than high fructose corn syrup.
    test
  12. samii so sexii

sounds like my kind of Friday night baby!!!

Igg: you need more people. LoL

i think your idea of a sweet nothing is "damn shorty that outfit is nice...now if you would just lose some more weight you'd be lookin RIGHT."

lmaooo
    test
  13. Blitzah

Blitzah New Member

wow you two guys really dislike each other huh lol
    test
  14. Blitzah

Blitzah New Member

[funny][funny][funny]......
    test
  15. samii so sexii

Sex and the City is a good fckin show!!

=\
    test
  16. nice of you to imagine how long I would last in the sack to the nearest second - hope it did more for you than it did for me

its funny how both x and iggy have to come along and implicitely try and persuade samii of what I am - especially when samii has already added her two cents

don't assume that a man who tries at times to be sensitive to a womans needs and is abundant in affection because his mother instilled it in him, is also some diluted romantic incapable of seeing anything but a halo crowned on the soft-headed godess. You see me through bland stereotyped eyes and im trying to embrace both masculine and feminine sides of myself. You are trying to make me swerve out of the way of myself so that I fall in line with your views at the expense of my own.

I can never be that.
    test
  17. generally speaking, sounding like a rapist doesn't impress the ladies

and you had to throw in a pinch of desperation for good measure.
    test
  18. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

ha ha... probably, depending on what mood I'm in.
    test
  19. samii so sexii

thank you!! ok, wanna know a secret? That same summer, where we linked back up, I swear to the Lord above, every single night that we sat outside when we were having those deep conversations, we would see shooting stars.

and sometimes not just one...sometimes two or three a night. now, i don't live in the mountains...i live in the valley of so cal...our view of the stars isn't that great given pollution, city lights, ect. but i promise, every single night that summer, we would see shooting stars together. and i was soo weirded out by it. i googled if any meteor showers were going on, or what was happening...i couldn't find anything...

everytime i tell people that though, they think im crazy, or full of it. but it happened...so, i know he's "the one" [lol sidebar: i hate that phrase "the one" idk why...]

I feel you too about not asking. i had him get down on one knee right before we left to get married, but he didnt "propose"...we just agreed thats what we wanted and we did it lol
    test
  20. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

You're trying too hard.

Calling me a jerk does nothing to increase your pussy consumption.

I still get mines and you're still hopeless and lonely trying to woo women with self apologies and male guilt.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.