Those that are married or in a serious relationship..

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Mr ExZ, Oct 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

when did you realize you were with the one you wanted to be with forever?

was it a moment of clarity when the heavens parted and the rays of light fell on his/her face

the first time you saw them?

or was it a situation where damn we've been together forever, might as well get married.

drop it
    test
  2. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Just her generosity. A lot of women are take, take, take. And she was so giving. We would go to cook-outs and stuff and she would tell me to sit down, "I'll get a plate for you." We lived like 25 minutes apart at the time when we were dating and she would bring me a home-cooked meal to my doorstep out of the blue.
    test
  3. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

im the kind of person that believes in signs...i feel like God/the universe can tell you things if you take the time to stop and notice/listen.

with my husband, when we were friends and in high school, i could not get him out of my life [trust me, i tried a couple times lol]. no matter how far we separated, or how long we would go without talking, i would always be someplace that i wasn't supposed to be, or i would get drug somewhere i didn't wanna go, and bam i would see him. from there we would link back up and fall right into place like we'd never left each other, every single time.

well a couple years back, i was alone...single and loving it. and apart of me wanted a relationship again, so i wrote a letter to God [call me corny], and i listed everything i wanted out of a mate. and i prayed that if God were to send me that person, i would treat him right. i just didn't think God would work that fast.

jump to like 3 weeks after that, i "met" my friend again and we agreed to hang out. at the end of our date, he looked at me and was like "sam...do you love me?" i thought he was being a total weirdo and i was basically like "hell no" and he said "well, im gonna make you love me. so when you do...just let me know" . i thought he was crazy and creepy. not soon after that though, we would have these deep intimate conversations like back in HS, and he started to reveal to me, little by little, all the things i said i wanted from a man in my letter to God [sidebar: i never told him what i was looking for]...he just had what i was looking for.

some other really corny stuff that no one ever believes me about happened too...anyway, i know that it was meant to be.

sorry for typing a whole novel. i just truly think my love story is novel worthy =]
    test
  4. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ thats dope, eerily similar to my situation but also kinda bugs me out and heres why haha

why its similar- every night when i was saying my prayers the final thing id end it on was, please keep my family healthy, help me be successful, and please bring me a girl that makes me happy. i think their may have been a few more specifics in there haha, but thats the gist of it. and ive known my girl since maybe 8th grade? but it was through her younger sister who is my age, my girl is a year and a half older than me. we worked together not this past summer but the one before, and she was dating some clown and i was doing my thing. and i just had a feeling some day we would end up dating

a couple months went by i went to california, came back and saw her randomly at a bar. then went a best friends girls party in AC with like 6 people sharing a room, turns out she came too. history since

what bugs me out about what you said- i have an ex ex since HS that no matter WHAT always seems to pop up in my life. months will pass, she will call me out of the blue and we click instantly.

she is crazy, makes me crazy, and her family follows suit. AWFUL experiences with all of em

hopefully the fact that shes 8 months preggers with someone elses seed is enough to make me not want it haha
    test
  5. Not surprised at all that you found your self a 50s chick - not surprising from such a patriarchal mong such as yourself. I guess it's easier to repress your hatred for women in general when the woman in particular is willing to "bow down" bring you corn bread and clean up the perpetual mess you make in the bathroom.

This guy wouldnt even let his wife have gas and air in labour for spiritual reasons wtf. Kind of hypocritical coinsidering he was probably outside ripping a bong.
    test
  6. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

You're just a misandrist, BBG... you suffer from "male guilt" and probably would love to castrate yourself for all the suffering that women have undergone... you enable women to feel superior while I hold them accountable to their bullshit... I don't have a 1950's woman at all... I have a real woman who believes in pleasing her mate just as much as I do... that perplexes you and you label her as such because you can't believe a woman would actually serve a man... a man that is her husband... because you hate men... and you believe that women should reap all servitude and benefits while men suffer for what they have done... I will pray that you remove this malignant hindrance of a poison from your mind.
    test
  7. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ ig are you british?
    test
  8. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Nahh... I've been accused of that before... I don't get it.

What is it about me that makes people think I would be from England?
    test
  9. I don't feel any guilt or shame when it comes to women and i don't think they are superior. I treat people as individuals. You seem to think that if any man has any feminist leanings he is just a soft bitch pandering to women - not true.

You continuously and tiresomely use your "women must be held accountable" argument as leverage to express implicit dislike for modern women and what they stand for. For example, you have found it impossible on these forums to see a woman as disadvantaged from a sociological or economic standpoint because you are hellbent on proving that women are deep down as rotten as men. It has consumed almost every argument you have ever made on this board, and then when the women in ladies delight correct you, or become estranged from you, you take it personally, even get defensive and jealous but only because you don't know balance, you can't argue for shit, nor string a coherent sentence together. Then there is the additional pain and embarrasment of watching you try so hard to play the "rogue" but never getting it right.
    test
  10. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

the fact that u keep referrin to ur lady as ur mate
    test
  11. test
  12. samii so sexii

this made me literally laugh out loud.

i missed ya Brit. wb. don't wait so long, yeah?
    test
  13. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Oh, I always figured British people referred to their friends as mates...
    test
  14. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

we fit...we dont have any ongoing deep rooted issuses...its things about her you dont in the average woman she speaks her mind...shes not over emotional and i love that...beside being on her own grind and still be able to handle home...and she comes from a strong family i dig that too
    test
  15. Blitzah

Blitzah New Member

A question to all the married folks...how often do you get tempted to get some new new?
    test
  16. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

All the time... we shoulda had an open relationship like Will and Jada.

Samii thinks I'm playing, but she would get it.
    test
  17. test
  18. samii so sexii

^^ im giving you both the side eye...LoL

Whenever my man is around, no. Because im totally satisfied. But, now that he's gone, and I haven't had any in 7 weeks, I am tempted/tested quite often.

matter of fact, a lot of exs/jumpoffs have been comin up out the woodwork textin me & shit since he's been gone!...ugh! its fricken frustrating being so...dry.
    test
  19. samii so sexii

you seem sure of yourself.

[cooljoe]
    test
  20. I believe when iggy says "would get it" he's talking about chlamydia

the janitor at his workplace is a freak
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.