those of you that smoke and have kids

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by SuB zer0, Jun 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

are you gonna be coo with ya kids smokin??

are you gonna smoke with em?

i been blowin trees with my pop since i was round 16

he'sbeen smokin since he was a kid

i dont smoke around my daugther she's only 5

i dunno how ima feel when she's 16
    test
  2. Sin-Razone

Sin-Razone UnR3450n

when it comes to bud..i wont be too hard on my kids(they gotta older than 16) but im goin to give em lil speech as to why i can tolerate them smoking weed, as opposed to some other fucked up drugs out there, coke, tweak and all that other shit. thats the shit you gotta be careful with...and thats the stuff that can really fuck up your kids lives.
    test
  3. WorldHipHop

WorldHipHop Carpe Diem

I saw this show called hippies where it documents parents giving their 6 year olds LSD in the 60's. Crazy Sh*t...
    test
  4. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

My son is 3... when I conceived him, I was high... both of my parents smoked, too... so it'll be most likely in his blood.

I never smoke around him and I'm never high around him.

I can see me teaching him how to roll when he's 16, though... but only if he keeps his grades up.. :funny:

I won't raise no loser stoner.
    test
  5. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

My pops smokes. I smoke. My kids'll probably smoke. I'm like a couple people here, though. They gotta be atleast 16 (I was 1 month before my 18th when I started).
    test
  6. Plastik Cheeze

Plastik Cheeze New Member

muhfukka i done teached my lil niggas how to roll a blunt before i taut them how to walk

word
    test
  7. yakathadon

yakathadon Yaka405

I dont smoke around my daughter either but if shes anything like her daddy shes gonna be curious about it so if she ask about it when she gets around the age ima see if she has thought about it and if she wants too let her try it with me i rather her smoke with me then her lil friends and they lacing shit and my daughter doesnt know and something bad goes wrong i rather her be with me doing it if shes gonna do it me personally
    test
  8. TRILLjackson

TRILLjackson Steezin' on you Heathens!

hmm.. i have a 1 year old. i don't smoke in front of her but at night when she's sleeping i might slip onto the porch and light one. i don't even smoke in my house tho. and my parents weren't cool with me smoking. they knew i did it but they asked that i respect them and NOT do it around them and i do believe that's fair.. as for letting my daughter smoke, i wouldn't encourage it but i would want her to be open enough with me to let me know if she is smoking or is interested in it. honestly tho, i can't imagine smoking with my daughter or allowing her to think smoking is okay at a young age.. i started when i was 18.. i would say that's old enough to choose. anything younger than that: MY HOUSE, MY RULES! lmao
    test
  9. argumentchew

argumentchew New Member

yup, that's true for sure,.
    test
  10. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

same here, and mine too

after my great grandmother died..i sat in a circle with my fam, my great uncles and aunties, cousins, uncles, aunties, my mom and pop...and we all fired up about 4 blunts had'em all in rotation. that was the last time i smoked with my old dude tho...that was back in '05

he still smoke tho
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i have friends whos parents hid it as long as they could

which isnt long if you remember anything about being a kid

my one friend keeps it away from his kids, but theyve see him and smelled it.

i dont think theres anything wrong with it. But if youre ever gonna smoke with your kid, smoke his/her stuff not yours. Then you can sidestep some responsibility lol
    test
  12. fairydance2000

fairydance2000 don't wait, Procrastinate

(i dont think theres anything wrong with it. But if youre ever gonna smoke with your kid, smoke his/her stuff not yours. Then you can sidestep some responsibility lol)
    LMAO Sir Bustalot..

When the kids where lil it was easy to hide it from them. and keep it away, but as they grow, they see and hear things at school and questions get asked.
    i have 3 kids 2 grown up now. 1 smokes the others dont. what i did was explain best i could and showed them the movies like million $ crop etc. its like sex education movies. show them so they know the real facts not the play ground gossip.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.