This Year I'm voting for....

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Ge'Nome, Oct 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ntl

ntl Lazer Rocket Arm

of course you would say she is beautiful, why would you admitt she was hideous? You wouldnt.

Listen you pot bellied red neck, you've made no points, and used no facts, but keep saying ur serving people, all ur doing is raising my post count. They love them some NTL, cause Ima fantabulous producer/rapper... and all u've got to show for it is 2,000+ posts, a response from nimrod quoting you, and a over weight wife whom just happens to be "very pretty and successful".

Dont get me wrong shallow hal, i never said fat chicks cant be pretty to some people, live the dream kiddo, live it.
    test
  2. So. IL.L

So. IL.L WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/ROUSH

add racist to the list of flaws G...

yer buddy NTL wants to "god damn white people".. damn.. that's ironic..

says a lot about you both..
    test
  3. ntl

ntl Lazer Rocket Arm

WOWWWWWWWW... THIS HAS TO BE THE GAYEST REPLY EVER (not mine, yours).

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!??!!?

this is the sign of a loss, turn in your helmet and shoulder pads to coach miller, the seasons over tuna.
    test
  4. ntl

ntl Lazer Rocket Arm

here's the reason I consider you ignorant, you jump to conclusions when attempting to prove people wrong without the use of fact.

I am white, u fuckin idiot.

Failure is your best weapon in exiting an arguement, and I think you just played it.

pz
    test
  5. So. IL.L

She's beutiful to me or I wouldn't have married her..

point is.. I don't care what you think.. or think you know..

you don't hurt my feelings.. all you do is get me more soundclick plays..

yer right.. I haven't made any points G...

I gave one opinion that yall tried to turn into a totally different argument..

and then at that point every point I tried to make was in reference to how stupid you are.. which is already a well known fact...
    test
  6. Ge'Nome

Ge'Nome Illest Since NessLee Quit

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

my self hatred goes far doesn't it???? yea... throw me another bone
    test
  7. Z eye on

Z eye on Truuuth

Ge'nome... if you lived in florida I GUARENTEE you would vote for kerry.

Did you knwo that during the recount... they put road blocks up around all the black communities? I know this because I was trapped between the hours of 8am and 2pm which is when the recount was scheduled.

And the FACT that it was scheduled between 8-2 is Ironic don't you think? I mean aren't most teachers democratic? Don't most teachers work between 8-2? yea so my mom's didn't get to vote either.

And as far as that BITCH that was in charge of fucking up the entire election... by not counting Votes from X felons... not counting votes from the RELATIVES of X-Felons... AND not counting votes from the people with the last name as Felons.... SHe didn't even get JAIL TIME... which she SHOULD have because I think thats ALOT MORE SERIOUS than possession of cocain (which, under Bush, you will serve 7 more years in jail for cocain posession than you would for Childmolestation or RAPE!). But no that Bitch didn't get shit.... Oh wait... she did...BUSH GAVE HER A SPOT ON HER FUCKING CABINET!

G'nome... I ain't gonna insult your ass and shove this shit down your throat... But on the real dogg... LOOK AT THE FACTS. Bush isn't your friend. Aren't you going to jail for some bullshit anyway? Well the time you do will be ALOT more under bush. And if you are convicted before the election... If you lived in florida... your vote wouldn't even count.

One
    test
  8. So. IL.L

I don't care what color you are.. I didn't assume anything.. you made a racist comment..

and you're a self proclaimed loser of arguments.. so you sayin I need to exit real funny..
    test
  9. Ge'Nome

nimrod on the other hand openly admits to acting white when he finds usefullness for it.... thus proving that he is fake... his mentality is false.... then acts hood around "his ~~~~~z"....

c'mon nimrod you switch up more often than a DJ's crossfader.... decide who you are and stick with it....

me on the otherhand I am who I am... and life by that philosophy as if I was popeye
    test
  10. So. IL.L

Same goes to you... doesn't matter what color you are.. your comment was racist.. deal with it
    test
  11. ntl

ntl Lazer Rocket Arm

lol @ me being a racist. Dog if a black, brown, orange, hot pink, person called me a "Red neck", "~~~~~~~", or even "white boy" I wouldnt consider any of it racist.

I dont see how u stupid fucks can find racism in ANYTHING PERTAINING to whites, unless ur a cry baby, nothing I have EVER heard offended me as a white male, you know why? Because white was never a minority in the united states... quit trying to create racism out of 'sticks and stones' u damn female.
    test
  12. Ge'Nome

do you think I give a fuck.... peep this other thread.... hold on imma edit this shit in....

and also thats why I need cali residents to vote yes on 66.... and there is no way in hell I would live in florida.... why the fuck would I wanna be around a bunch of retired mobsters for???

get the fuck out of here.... them ni.ggers are stupid for living out there anyway
    test
  13. Ge'Nome

it was more like nationalist... me and nimrod have roots in the same racial heritage just our nationalities are different jamaica has a bobsled team africa doesn't
    test
  14. ntl

ntl Lazer Rocket Arm

roaches, hurricanes, and old folks.

sounds like a phenomenal state.
    test
  15. Ge'Nome

how do you figure that... I thought the judge and jury we're the deciding factors in that????
    test
  16. So. IL.L

whatever.. it was derogatory towards Jamaicans if you ask me.. that's like the stereotype that african americans all eat "chicken and watermelon".. it's not any better no matter how you put it..

just grow up man.. seriously..
    test
  17. So. IL.L

Yer personal opinion is of no interest to me.. you made a generalized comment about "white people".. whether you are actually racist or not.. your comment was..
    test
  18. Ge'Nome

look at my away message on AIM

IM Darth Revan: I'm black..... so guess what I'm doing!!!

yep you got it right... eating chicken!!!

yea it's true I do eat chicken and watermelon..... what am I supposed to avoid those foods because of a racist stereotype????

and I sure hope african americans eat chicken unless they are vegetarian then it's against their beliefs...... as far as watermon.... shts nasty in my opinion but I still eats them n.igger apples
    test
  19. Jaye Mesa

Jaye Mesa He Won't Stop

Nimrod, and So ILL, I dont think these dudes give a fuck what you're saying or "how stupid their post was". They could give a fuck about 2 people who try to be above everybody else. Shut your moronic asses up and vote who you want. Dont tell people who to vote for because they're skin color.
    test
  20. So. IL.L

Who said anything about submitting to a stereotype? I was makin a comparison.. don't try to confuse anyone G.. you're comment was racist.. that's the issue..

damn.. quit tryin to change the subject to save face man.. again.. yer tryin to start an argument that wasn't ever brought up by me.. I never said anything about what you should do in the event of this stereotype..

I simply pointed out that sayin nim "takes a bobsled to work" was a stereotype in the same way as the "chicken and watermelon" stereotype..

for you thinkin that nothin has gone over your head, a lot sure has...

maybe yer right..

maybe it all went under yer knees..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.