This Year I'm voting for....

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Ge'Nome, Oct 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ge'Nome

Ge'Nome Illest Since NessLee Quit

George W. Bush

fuck the haters
    test
  2. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

big surprise
    test
  3. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

list ur reasons for voting bush, other than being whitest black man on the site, and i'll shit on them all
    test
  4. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

and remove joe budden from ur name, you are a disgrace to his face
    test
  5. Ge'Nome

1. Bush has publicly stated he will not re-instate the draft he will veto it....
    I can't trust kerry to do the same......

2. Bush will follow through with what has already been started.....
    can't trust kerry to do the same....

for example vietnam we switched presidents and pulled our troops from the war.... then north korea invaded the south and there we have it mass genocide..... which in turn was really bad for america... I'm sorry I can't trust kerry during this war time....

3. Even the poeple who fought with kerry in war don't trust him??? they fought in war, they we're supposed to be fighting next to eachother trusting them with their lives.... and they don't trust him.... what does that tell you?
    test
  6. Ge'Nome

Kerry in '08
    test
  7. Ge'Nome

Oh and if you live in California Vote yes on prop 66...

we need to amend the 3 strikes law, it's not fair to go to prison for life for a petty theft crime or a misdemeanor
    test
  8. I'ma be 18 in nov 1st.

You bet ur ass i'ma vote on prop 66.
    test
  9. i cant vote... so im happy
    test
  10. Ge'Nome

I'm still waiting for nimrod to come in here and son me 6 hours later
    test
  11. RePerCuZionZ

RePerCuZionZ Square-Wave Creator

me too. lmao.
    test
  12. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

i'm voting Bush as well. and i'm black? is there a problem with that?

if kerry does get elected he'll have to face the republican house and senate...no chance. he'll pull the troops out of iraq b/c he is not a winner.

pz
    test
  13. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

why not?

kerry never said we'll just pull the troops... but the real question is do you think bush did the right thing with iraq and is doing the right stuff now? if so then aight thats your opinion, if not, then how can you want him to follow through on this same path that leads to no positive goal except money for haliburton and shit?

that shit was already disproven... how can you talk about trust when you are now supporting a draft dodger? kerry was in war in combat, yet you'll trust someone who hid and lied about shit to stay outta war than someone who was there?

but hey everyones entitled to their opinions... good luck with that...
    test
  14. So. IL.L

So. IL.L WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/ROUSH

The ignorance in this thread is even more amazing then I ever imagined that it could be...

it's hilarious how your number 1 reason for votin bush is so you don't get drafted.. lmao.. what a pussy.. and yet.. you don't want the troops to come home.. you want them to stay there and keep dying.. you should be ashamed of yourself.. seriously..

just don't vote at all man.. shit..
    test
  15. Ge'Nome

1. Kerry has never said anything about his stance on the issue and because it was the democrats who drafted/brought up the drafting/bill issue in the first place then turned around and lied and said that Bush is trying to re-instate the draft.... what makes you believe that kerry and the democrats don't want the draft reinstated for any other purpose?????

2. I agree with Bush invading Iraq.... but I do not agree with bush letting bin laden go.... he should have killed him when he had laden cornered then turned around and returned to IRAQ...

3. What was disproven.... I'm not saying anything about kerry's military history, all I'm stating is that the people who fought next to him don't trust him... how can a trust issue be disproven by an outside source... I see if the soldiers came out and said "I now trust kerry" but that has yet to happen.... all I'm saying is that people who went through something next to the man which should have placed a life long bond between them don't trust his character.....

4. Who can blame bush???? not me... not you... shit thats half the fucking reason I can relate to the moron... Who wants to be drafted please stand up... shit I alone will flee to canada or mexico to avoid war.... fuck that I'm not dying for any of your bastards that I don't even know... and if you aren't prepared to fight in a war.... then don't join the fucking army... shit even muhummad ali was scared to go to war.... he hid behind religious and racial excuses in order to avoid taking action (obeying the draft) and doing what was right for the greater good of man kind... the fact that bush does not agree with the draft (i.e. his so called draft dodging) is one of the reasons why I know he will not re-instate it... let the people who want to die in war... die in war....
    test
  16. Ge'Nome

hey two good things come out of that.....

1. I get to fuck their wives over at camp pendelton and the navy base in san diego while they are a way.... local bars are full of the lonely broads....

2. The troops stay there to prevent any kind of insurgance from terrorists, or any kind of genocide like what happened when we pulled our troops from the vietnam war

oh and don't try to pull my card either, I got a cousin in the Navy, and well as other family memebers in the service.... I trust they knew what they were doing when they enlisted....

I thought about enlisting.... but im not ready to give my life up, for a worthy cause that the masses in america will believe is not worthy
    test
  17. Micology

Micology Hello stapler?. Yes Hello

lol..thirds that
    test
  18. ntl

ntl Lazer Rocket Arm

vote = bush, it wont matter come nov 2nd. Kerry wasnt the right guy to go agaisnt bush...

vote also = bush doing more terms than teddy r niccuh!
    test
  19. Ge'Nome

everybody tryies to knock republicans vot being pro life..... but they are also pro choice..... atleast when it comes to military service......

HAHAHAHA
    test
  20. ntl

ntl Lazer Rocket Arm

lol... man 90% of the people complaining on here can only really argue about 2 points that concern them due to their age...

1 - the war.

2 - taxes.

let it go dog its ovvvveeerrrrr...

wo0t wo0t...

btw - vote bush chea
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.