This survival show was on

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Sir Bustalot, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

and its a new one where they pair up 2 people and set them in some outback somewhere and they have to survive for 21 days. They also get stripped of all clothes shoes and all and only get 1 item to bring

so anyway theyve paired some cop dude and a woman survivalist. Its clear early on that she know what shes doing and he doesnt. So anyways he digs a well, finds water, hes so thirsty he doesnt want to wait to boil it, the chick tells him he will get sick. He drinks it anyways and ends up with the squirts like she said. SO anyways the next day she heads out foraging and gets like 10 ft from their shelter and she steps in a huge pile of shit. She figures out its buddy, he just walked over 10 ft and let loose and didnt bother to cover it or anything.

So in the show she has this big talk with him and shes like " i totally dont want to embarrass you on tv but why would you just shit 10 ft from our shelter? not only that why not even try to cover it or bury it or anything?"

and hes like "I dont know, im sorry youre right i totally should have done more" and she says "well yeah, so why didnt you?" and dude just didnt have a good reason.

i just thought the whole situation was funny so i thought id share. What a douche for drinkin the water, everyone knows not to trust the water... and what a douche for having a blowout 10ft from their lean-to and not even trying to take care of it and just leaving it there. I feel bad for her for stepping in it. They are bare foot.
    test
  2. MissBreezy

MissBreezy The God Pestilence

I watched a few minutes of that show (don't think it was the one with the cop tho, he was a tall, skinny bearded guy). It was enough for me to know not to sign up for it, lol. I mean, survival is one thing, but being paired up with a complete stranger....naked??

No thanks, lol

As for the cop dude, what a lame-o. Everyone knows not to drink the water, and to dig a hole for doing your business in.....somewhere NOT in the vacinity of your shelter.
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

the worst part for the dude was, he had it so bad they eventually found him a pair of womens panties to wear, it was like they gave him a diaper.... he totally tried to play it off all cool ... but you know the whole episode was an embarrassment to him.

she totally questioned his survival skills and thats when he breaks the news that he had 0 outdoor survival skills, and that what he meant when he told the producers was that he had survival skills, but as in hes got the tools to make it through a shootout as a cop lol.

she couldnt fuckin believe it.

He says "im a city boy! i told you from the beginning" lol

he was really clueless and anything he did know was like from watching a show or reading up on something before they went. AND the worst part is even though he knows hes got no skills he basically tries to be the leader.... lol she should have ditched his ass and moved on
    test
  4. MissBreezy

MissBreezy The God Pestilence

Smh, lol

If his goal was to come off as baws, he failed, lol.

Yep, I'd have ditched him whilst he slept or was off doing something.
    test
  5. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

Fake

Sent from Tapatalk 2
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

stay out of my thread you dirty shit toucher
    test