This story made me sick to my stomach...

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by BLAZE-WON, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

the powerrs that be dont wanna buckle down on these unfit parents cause think bout it if they got they shit straight and got jobs in bulk the poverty line goes wayyyyyy down then they gotta go through the process of printing more money have us in a utopia they dont want that
    test
  2. Chamberfool

Chamberfool HAhahAHahaHAhahaHhaha

^^ this nigga H20 just said too many truths to quote

I cant even ever be mad at that nigga for nothoing from here on end cuz that last post was the post sensible on RM since I dunno when

America is mad liberal (and i consider myself somewhat liberal). niggas is all afraid of fucking up peoples rights. Well, what does it say, ever human in this country deserves his unalienable rights? I say that anything you do, any crime against humanity (and least tolerable on that list is crimes against children).. any neglectful act as a parent, any inhumane behavior should automatically make motherfuckers waive their right to have the perks of being treated humanely.

like literally a child molesters first offense should bring him death. immediate death. Watch how niggas think twice about touching a little kid after you put 70,000 motherfuckers to death in one year. sounds like genocide... to me it sounds like I can sleep better at night knowing someone took care of the fucking monsters
    test
  3. Disector1

Disector1 New Member

Sterilized? They should be jailed. Any person knows that leaving small children alone is asking for tragedy. This mother and aunt didn't give a damn. They committed murder, or at the very least, manslaughter.
    test
  4. Keys N Bass

Keys N Bass CREATIVE GFX

tragedy : (

my condolences..
    test
  5. Akwan

Akwan a.k.a DECOY- GOT BEEF AUS

I'm not a Father, but this story is fuckin horrible.

I don't fault the 2 for leavin the kids alone personally... I'm assumin if they were just dropping a friend off that wouldn't take long? Why they didn't take the kids is beyond me but I get that you would think they'd be cool for like 10-15 mins.

It's the Aunt that bothers me. Marylin.
    What kinda fucked up statement is that? Lock her up.

Fuck your purse and goddamn food stamp card there's a dead child and one on the brink of death to consider. DANG.
    test
  6. Akwan

Akwan a.k.a DECOY- GOT BEEF AUS

This is the most ignorant post I've read on a forum period.

Peep the Kelsie Briggs story + many others on Youtube and tell me regardless of whether you got kids or not you DON'T wanna do something about this abuse/neglect shit.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.