This story made me sick to my stomach...

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by BLAZE-WON, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chamberfool

Chamberfool HAhahAHahaHAhahaHhaha

yo let me know when threads created on RM are done so with Mood swangz random ass faggot preferences in mind. go smurf yaself

ANYWAY

Yo I stay on Dreamindemon dot com looking at all the fucking horror stories and crimes relating to children. I know the shit is depressing and Ihate reading about it, cuz Im a father myself, but, I Feel like I GOTTA know the truth about the world. just cuz I dont see that shit in front of my face it dont mean that shit doesnt happen every minute all around the world. its truly, truly fucked up
    test
  2. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

Catareon and Ladareon...sorry...

This is horrrible.
    test
  3. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

this is the most unintentionally hilarious post ever [funny]
    test
  4. Squagel

Squagel New Member

Rick: Fuck! Why do these guys have to be black? I mean, why? No matter how we spin this thing, I'm either gonna lose the black vote or I'm gonna lose the law and order vote!

^^that's what that post made me think of
    test
  5. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

Damn, i know me and you have exchanged words before but that was some real shit homie.
    test
  6. AnyMeans

AnyMeans New Member

this shit happens all the time. nothing 2 get sick over, unless its happening to you.
    test
  7. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

i know but shit. it don't make it any better.
    all these mother leaving their kids in the car during summer with the windows up. then saying they forgot...yeah right.
    i don't buy that bull shit any more.

start giving these bitches the death penalty and i gaurantee they would stop "fogetting" about their children. But no...they don't even file charges on these people. All they do is take their kids away which is like a reward to them...cuz they obviously don't care about them to begin with.

it's just crazy cuz if they were to have done anything cruel to a pit bull...they lock em up no questions asked...

(before the dog owners come in here throwing a fit, i own a pit bull...so don't go there)
    test
  8. TheWarchief

TheWarchief Well-Known Member

[youtube]Qz-JBbExyOw[/youtube]
    test
  9. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

definitely shouldnt leave little kids at home like that, thats the entire argument tho period.. everything else how you gonna really get mad?

like whys the aunt gotta be all emotional, or wrong if she isnt? some niggas dont catch feelings, not on some hard shit either, for all we know shes lost kids of her own and shes become numb to life.. ive seen worse than this, ive been to over 10 funerals myself of all close people, im at the point where im nervous for another funeral cause i dunno if i can cry again and i dont wanna look emotionless

life is fucked up, not much more to say
    test
  10. Chamberfool

Chamberfool HAhahAHahaHAhahaHhaha

we've had words before blaze? lol I dont even remember anymore....

but forreal, your viewpoints are on the SAM EPAGE as mine.... I really have no pity for the human race... human nature.... i would be handing out death sentences like halloween candy if shit were up to me.... and then you'd see motherfuckers all of a sudden taking care of their kids. If not cuz they WANT TO, because they get their fucking heads cut off IF THEY DONT
    test
  11. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

bingo.
    test
  12. Trite

Trite New Member

I think the mom and aunt deserve death...I hate stupid people...all idiots should be killed not having kids reproducing they should be killed instantly
    test
  13. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

if a man who does shrooms says this neglect u know something wrong

nw but this makes my fucking head hurt....we should have that mandotory u cant have kids shit like in china....

honestly if u dont gross over 30k a year u should be arrested and forced to have an abortion.....

i thought i'd never say this but black ppl are too fucking dependent on the government anyways but when u got ppl making babies who should never be around children to get on aid shit like this happens
    test
  14. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

leaned me
    test
  15. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

my first though
    test
  16. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

i can't believe it but i think you may be on to something.
    test
  17. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

I mean y should u have kids and u cant afford them?it's not a right to have kids its a fucking cherished privlege
    test
  18. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

I agree. There should be some restrictions but damn, that's a tough thing to put regulations on.
    test
  19. (M-16)

(M-16) Member

As a father of two children, a 4 year old daughter and a 1 year old boy, this just pisses me off. To hear stuff like this really rubs me the wrong way. People should have to take some type of qualification test to be a parent. Irresponsible, pathetic, and straight up ignorant are the three words that popped in my head while and after I read that story.
    test
  20. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

a perk of living in a open dictatorship i guess i dunno it would be easy u have a kid and cant afford it they take it and u cant get on aid and u just be broke by yourself instead of living off the kid....give the kid to a couple who cant have kids and let them adore it.......its a fucking line out the door of couples who want kids but cant have em.....

they need to filter the foster and adoption families better too its way too many cases of child molesters in those families....america be worried about the wrong fucking shit

u fix that little shit and cause a chain reaction

especially a little boy being molested they grow up and rape little boys and kill them i so just teach these kids in school that that shits not cool even if they they parents teach them to tell....

to me child molesters need to be castrated and shot in the legs then have they throats slit
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.