This story made me sick to my stomach...

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by BLAZE-WON, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

House Fire Leaves 1 Child Dead, 1 in Hospital | MyFox Memphis | Fox 13 News

House Fire Leaves 1 Dead, 1 in Hospital

MEMPHIS, Tenn. - Screams filled the evening sky as family members try to cope with what happened Monday in a South Memphis community. Two children, 2-year old Catareon Dunn and 3-year old Ladareon Dunn, were left home alone shortly before a fire broke out.

Officials responded to a house fire call at 1236 Effie Road off Mt. Moriah.

The two boys were left unattended while their mother and aunt left the house to go drop off a friend. Sometime after that, 911 received a call from neighbors saying the house was on fire.

Neighbors say they heard screams coming from the house and rushed to the back door to try and rescue the children. However, when they got there, the flames and smoke were too powerful for them to enter.

When the children were finally pulled from the house, onlookers described them as looking like "rag dolls." Both were rushed to the Le Bonheur Children's Hospital in critical condition. Ladareon died shortly thereafter. Catareon remains in critical condition.

The children’s aunt, Marilyn Wilson, who left the house with the mother, said she had no regrets about leaving the children home alone, “No, I really don’t because if they had been there by themselves, I don’t know if the boys set the house on fire or somebody threw something in there to set it on fire. I really need to get in there to see if my purse burned up. I had my Food Stamp Card and everything in there.”

The cause of the fire is under investigation by the Memphis Fire Department.

UPDATE: Two-year old Catareon Dunn remains in extremely critical condition at LeBonheur Children's Hospital. He will be released into the custody of the state. The boys' 5-year old brother has been placed in the custody of relatives.

No charges have been filed against the mother and aunt of the children; however, the Memphis Police Department is still investigating the case.

I don't know how many other fathers are on this site but this story made me sick. When are they gonna start locking up these people who neglect their kids.
    test
  2. Caustic

Caustic H.ated N.ow I.n C.anada

I'm a Dad and leaving a 2 or 3 year old child alone in a house for any amount of time is downright fucking stupid. Parental negligence, the surviving child deserves better for his life, should he pull through. Good Luck.
    test
  3. Mood Swangz187

Mood Swangz187 Member

What's this have to do with battle rap? Delete this shit thanks for ruining my evening asshole.
    test
  4. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

shit my son is almost 1 and i can't leave the room for more than 5 seconds without him getting into some shit he's not supposed to be in.

these people actually left the house to go shopping (from what a later report stated)

then all they care about is they Food STamp cards????
    test
  5. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

can it. with all the bs running around this side of the forum i doubt this one will get deleted. other posts talking about dancing and saurus and real deal having a kid together and you trying to shit on this one. gon head with that.
    test
  6. Tiger Ty Fan

Tiger Ty Fan Tiger Circle Blackbelt

SMH at Aunt Marilyn's statement. That just can't be real.
    test
  7. JAN1TOR

JAN1TOR New Member

that's fucked up
    test
  8. Mood Swangz187

Mood Swangz187 Member

Maybe they will make a lifetime movie out of this shit. Doesn't surprise me, I bet good ole Aunt Marylin has a drug/alcohol problem too. Sub level human beings. But I'd prefer not to read about this nonsense on rapmusic.
    test
  9. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

fair enough.
    test
  10. Caustic

Caustic H.ated N.ow I.n C.anada

we get it swangz, you don't care.

you tough guy you
    test
  11. chicitystock

chicitystock New Member

Who leaves a 2 and 3 year old home alone? That's messed up.
    test
  12. Mood Swangz187

Mood Swangz187 Member

I had a bad day sorry... Jeez can't a guy be angry?
    test
  13. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

ha. damn swangs you angry every day tho. lol.
    test
  14. Mood Swangz187

Mood Swangz187 Member

Meh not all the time. I just think I need another worthy opponent to smash people still talking stupid bullshit.
    test
  15. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

haha, i'm sure you won't have any problem finding one after the sahtyre win.
    is real deal vs swangs ever gonna happen?
    test
  16. misterteenwolf

misterteenwolf Well-Known Member

Is this story real? Holy shit man
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

i know right. It seems so
    test
  18. ScimonomicS

ScimonomicS New Member

you don't need to be a parent to know these people are worthless and should never be allowed to have children in the first place. they should both be sterilized.
    test
  19. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

true sci. I think it just hits closer to home if you do have kids, don't know if you do or not.

Yo i'm getting you those tracks tonite...i've been slacking homie.
    I give you my word...and they're all edited
    test
  20. D.Blacksmith

D.Blacksmith Free

*hopes these weren't black folks*
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.